Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Hugo, I'm sorry, I don't think I can do the arts right now. I'm having problems with my computer. Maybe later or tomorrow, if that's ok?
Old 01-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zselle (View Post)
Hugo, I'm sorry, I don't think I can do the arts right now. I'm having problems with my computer. Maybe later or tomorrow, if that's ok?
Of course thats ok
There is no hurry, if we finish this thread before we are ready, we can do the decimal system,
we still need more songs for the soundtrack and I still haven't figured out how to organize the OP, the vid isn't finished so there is a lot that we have to do, you don't need to hurry with the art

Old 01-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Absolute Fan

aw I love the title.Im happy for jess because people are finally starting to notice her amazing talent and im sure as the show continues,she really will steal the spotlight

You are gonna miss me so bad
when im gone,Daryl Dixon

☻Sami
Old 01-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

I agree
only if she can get some more screen time

I love that picture, so adorable and your icon is great

Do you have any songs and reasons you wanna add, we still need 5 more songs for the soundtrack

Old 01-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Oh man, scrolling through the first page is so amusing with Hugo's and Lee's avatars. It's like watching an animation of Jessica.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks,alot of people have either a jess icon or jess/tristan icon from the PCA awards

mm I don't at the moment but I will try and think of some right now.
Also just a question,Do you still want me to try and do the quote video or do you want to mabye do it like alot of other people and write down memorable quotes from silver so we can add on since the shows back and silver always has the best lines in every epiosde haha?Like in the haley thread in the OTH fourm,they had a cute way of showing a bunch of quotes from her.It doesn't matter to me tho...

when im gone,Daryl Dixon

☻Sami
Old 01-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJ (View Post)
Oh man, scrolling through the first page is so amusing with Hugo's and Lee's avatars. It's like watching an animation of Jessica.
I know, I get confused about who posted what sometimes, since we all have Jess on the icons

Quote:
Do you still want me to try and do the quote video or do you want to mabye do it like alot of other people and write down memorable quotes from silver so we can add on since the shows back and silver always has the best lines in every epiosde haha?Like in the haley thread in the OTH fourm,they had a cute way of showing a bunch of quotes from her.It doesn't matter to me tho...
The video would be great if you have time but if not we can do an art with the quotes or I'll check the Haley thread to see what they've done

Old 01-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Absolute Fan

okay
Im about to re download the episodes from the site you gave me so hopefully it works but if not than yea check out the haley thread because what they did for the quotes was pretty too

Stunning!

when im gone,Daryl Dixon

☻Sami

Last edited by Sixon_Love; 01-09-2009 at 08:15 PM
Old 01-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Wow, thats a pretty OP, OTH has one of the best OPs

The problem right now is I haven't really decided on how to organize the 2nd OP, the first one is almost finished, but for the second I had an idea and I don't know how I can put the quotes in like in that thread but maybe we can do one art with the top 3 quotes in it

that cap is so adorable,

Old 01-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Absolute Fan

yea the OTH Ops are seriously the best

um well its hard to help since I don't know the ideas you have but im sure whatever we do,it will look awsome.So were doing two OP?hmm Im sure we can mabye fit in the quotes,we could always just do a few of them right now and than when we figure out something better we can add on more quotes or something.Sorry im like no help at all haha

when im gone,Daryl Dixon

☻Sami
Old 01-09-2009, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixon_Love (View Post)
yea the OTH Ops are seriously the best

um well its hard to help since I don't know the ideas you have but im sure whatever we do,it will look awsome.So were doing two OP?hmm Im sure we can mabye fit in the quotes,we could always just do a few of them right now and than when we figure out something better we can add on more quotes or something.Sorry im like no help at all haha
I included YT vids and Jess interviews and stuff in the first OP, and depending on what we get as arts - moments banner, friends arts - I might put them there

for the second OP - I thought we could concentrate on the 25th celebration and put the arts for the fashion survivors, the arts Lee made with reasons on them like because she is fierce, but I don't know yet how many of the arts to use, and in what order to organize them
and I though we could put some ani's in also to make it a little 3D

and one of my favorites

Old 01-10-2009, 06:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys... So the news on my laptop is not good so far. I have to take it into my manufacturer tomorrow and I'm assuming it's either going to get sent away to be fixed or wiped So either way I may be out of commission for awhile.. I can barely get on the PC at home because my brother hogs it now. I BEG OF YOU to use the decimal system until I'm back bigger and better.. Lol... I wanna be here for the 25th!!

And I just got home from my 14 hour work day. So all things considered, I'm not in the best of moods. How is everyone else?
Old 01-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeluvzya (View Post)
Hey guys... So the news on my laptop is not good so far. I have to take it into my manufacturer tomorrow and I'm assuming it's either going to get sent away to be fixed or wiped So either way I may be out of commission for awhile.. I can barely get on the PC at home because my brother hogs it now. I BEG OF YOU to use the decimal system until I'm back bigger and better.. Lol... I wanna be here for the 25th!!

And I just got home from my 14 hour work day. So all things considered, I'm not in the best of moods. How is everyone else?
I'm ok,
I'm really sorry about your laptop
It doesn't seem like we are close to finishing the new OP anyways and don't worry even if we are ready we will wait for you

Old 01-10-2009, 06:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo (View Post)
I'm ok,
I'm really sorry about your laptop
It doesn't seem like we are close to finishing the new OP anyways and don't worry even if we are ready we will wait for you
Yay Thank you! If the laptop is screwed because of a malfunctioning program (ie my fault according to manufacturer) I can get it wiped and backed up (all my files put back on!) but it'll cost me about $350US. It's irritating.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeluvzya (View Post)
Yay Thank you! If the laptop is screwed because of a malfunctioning program (ie my fault according to manufacturer) I can get it wiped and backed up (all my files put back on!) but it'll cost me about $350US. It's irritating.
Do they know what caused it? Was it a virus or something? It sucks that you have to pay since its a new laptop

some adorableness to help you feel better

BTW I sent you a PM