Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

I know Ade stole from her and everything, and she was annoying everyone in s3, but Naomi did a lot of nasty things in s1. That's why she was fun to watch although I loved seeing her mature eventually.

icon
Old 01-08-2015, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

That's why her judging Ade never made sense to me because Naomi did some pretty messed up stuff herself when she was cheated on or even just thought she was cheated on. You'd think if anyone was gonna understand and be on Ade's side, it'd be Naomi.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-08-2015, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly. And Silver was a lot more guilty in s3 than Annie in s1, so her siding with Silver is just wacky.

icon
Old 01-08-2015, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Totally agree. What Annie did was wrong but what Silver did was downright vicious.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

It just seemed like Ade got ostracized more than the other girls throughout the whole show.

icon
Old 01-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

She definitely did. Ade's outing from the group was much more humiliating and long lived than any of the others

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-08-2015, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

I know. Like remember when Annie jumped to conclusions and thought Dixon got his drugs from Ade? I don't remember Ade judging Annie during the hit and run mess......

icon
Old 01-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

She definitely didn't and that was one of my favorite things about Ade, she was never so judgy like some of the others. I mean, Ade had a lot of flaws but when she loved you, she loved you unconditionally, no questions asked and she accepted those she loved completely, flaws and all. Despite her own indiscretions, I actually think Ade was by far the most loyal out of the four girls.

I miss when Naomi was that way too, like back in the first season when she took the fall for Ade with the drugs at school. She may have gotten angry with Ade from time to time but no matter what Ade did, Naomi never gave up on her. All the more reason why Naomi turning on Ade so easily in S3 made no sense because it was so contradictory to Naomi's character and the history of the Nae/Ade friendship.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-09-2015, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

:applauds: So true. Ade had to be the least judgmental character on the show, and she always tried to better herself until somebody betrayed her. I'm amazed she stayed sober from s3 to s5 frankly after the way her friends treated her.

ITA abot Naomi. It's like the writers forgot who she was whenever she was around Ade.

icon
Old 01-09-2015, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

I was actually shocked that Ade didn't start using again because I remember thinking after her friends humiliated and shut her out, not to mention Navid's cruelty towards her at the time, that Ade would go back to drugs for sure. It showed a lot of growth on her part that she didn't though.

Totally agree about Naomi, I think the writers completely abandoned the S1 friendships and the individual character developments that stemmed from those friendships.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Navid's cruelty even shocked me so I don't know how Ade found the strength to deal with that. But she did. Especially at that stupid video shoot. I can't bring myself to buy season 3 despite my obsessions with Maxomi and Raj/Ivy. :/ It's going to take awhile since Navid was my fave boy up until then.

Quote:
Totally agree about Naomi, I think the writers completely abandoned the S1 friendships and the individual character developments that stemmed from those friendships.
Yep. No respect for what came before.

icon
Old 01-09-2015, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Oh 90210 you had so many good dynamics! You just had to hire good writers too
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 01-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

You don't throw away gold for Silver.........literally. I'm just kidding...kinda. :/

icon
Old 01-11-2015, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

These are so cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Navid's cruelty even shocked me so I don't know how Ade found the strength to deal with that. But she did. Especially at that stupid video shoot. I can't bring myself to buy season 3 despite my obsessions with Maxomi and Raj/Ivy. :/ It's going to take awhile since Navid was my fave boy up until then.
And then his attitude towards her at the prom..I still cringe at the thought of it. It still feels like a bad nightmare I couldn't wake up from

I was never a big Ivy fan as you know but I LOVED Maxomi so there will always be a part of me that wants to buy S3 for them but I could never bring myself to do it because of what was done to Navade in that season

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 01-11-2015 at 08:23 PM
Old 01-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Love the pictures!

I think I blocked out the prom. Yikes! The writers just went too far there. She wasn't even a student!

Same here. Maxomi's one of my favorite couples on either 90210 show and they just slapped Navade so much I couldn't enjoy the rest of the season if I wanted to. I might buy it in like 2 more years....definitely not a priority.

icon