Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

She's not dead yet.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I SO can't believe how so messed up everything is in one episode. Just wow! Noami is so screwed, but I get her point about being there for her best friend in time of needs, but man it's too huge issue over a simple problem she has dealt with.

I am kinda glad that Ethan and Annie didn't get chance to kiss because they were together for some reasons, their fake baby they had to stay together, and their friends invited them to have fun together so that would not be right to kiss like that. I would want them to kiss at right time meaning their own time, their own date all by themselves based on what they really want.

And one more thing I am kinda take aback when Noami's mother kissed Harry like that. I understand that she was going through stinky divorce and had no love-marriage thing going on, but my god, kissing her ex-boyfriend is not a good thing because you know there's going to be difficult situation for 3 of them, when they finally find their son with Debbie dealing with the fact that the mother still loves her husband.

So far the episode is pretty great.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

They need to stop with the first letter names. First E, now A? It just doesn't with with some names.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

It wasn't even A...it was Ade which makes NO sense. The whole first letter thing always makes me think they're trying to Gossip Girl up the slang...and newsflash, it sounds horrible on Gossip Girl too.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I swear she said A once, though. I know she said Ade a couple too, as did Paula.

B is the only one that sounds fine on GG. Well, and Little J. Oh, and V is okay, but that's just cause I'm used to it from Veronica Mars. But N and C and S and D sound so stupid.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

It's a whole alphabet on that show. I always feel like screaming "I wanna buy a vowel!" when watching.

But B/V are fine. The "little" before J seems unneeded to me which is why it makes it awkward when I hear it. Otherwise, J would be fine but that's it.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Ethan/Annie need their own spin-off on ABC Family. They're so wholesome and absolutely dreadful. I would have been so pissed if I watched this live and wasn't able to FF their scenes.

Damn, Dixon's always thinking he's getting some.

21 Jump Street and Ryan had... really good chemistry. I'm so relieved that that transaction can be totally legal.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I thought Kim was great. I was a bit annoyed with her at first, thinking she was all cool and ish, but then I remembered that she was undercover, so I started viewing her differently. Plus, she got funnier. She was lame in that first scene, mocking Annie [though that's always welcomed].
Old 10-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

THAT'S what made me like her in the first place.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalnoob (View Post)
THAT'S what made me like her in the first place.
lol. worrrrd.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:22 AM
Addicted Fan

I loved this episode! I'm a huge Ethan/Annie fan and this was the perfect episode!!
Loved all of their stuff! Tabitah had the funniest lines!!

icon: docent12
Old 10-08-2008, 02:33 AM
Extreme Fan

i like kim. I thought I would not like her at first but I really liked her.

The last scene was amazing. It is very well done.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was so fricking amazing.
Everyone was beyond perfect in this episode. Everything was done just right.
Ethan was so cute in this episode. I like how he has layers to him. He still cares about Naomi and he knew instantly the drugs were Ade's because of their past. I loved how he was toward Annie and we finally got some good one on one interaction and we also got another Dixon and Ethan scene. I like that friendship.Navid is hilarious with his, "You're my bitch." lmfao. So funny, Love Navid, wish we had more of him. Dixon and Silver soo cute. All the scenes. Just get so well together. He wasn't really into the movies at first but he gave them a chance for Silver and even downloaded some of her music she likes. Debbie and Harry will always be strong but the adoption thing really hurt Debbie, it seemed. I cannot stand Tracy. ew. what a skankbag. =] And Kim that new girl slash PI or whatever she is....I didn't like her as a new kid but I did like her towards the end with Harry. I LOVED Ryan in this episode. That girl looked like Hannah Montana. lol. But when kim said she made contact with one dealer who was she talking about? she only talked to Annie, Ryan and the blonde herpes hannah look alike girl. I now am the biggest Naomi fan. I love how she protected Ade until the end when Adrianna left her hanging. Literally. I know how Ade felt having to be the provider for a pushy stage mom but dang that's awful and she needs to make a rehab stint like Naomi said. ugh. Loved the eppy overall.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
Yeah, I thought Kim was great. I was a bit annoyed with her at first, thinking she was all cool and ish, but then I remembered that she was undercover, so I started viewing her differently. Plus, she got funnier. She was lame in that first scene, mocking Annie [though that's always welcomed].
Yeah, that first scene out of context is really lame, talking about her piercings and all that. But even before I knew she was a cop, I liked her scene with Ryan at the party and was all skeeved out that I was diggin' a student/teacher relationship hardcore.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutorHaleyBug (View Post)
But when kim said she made contact with one dealer who was she talking about? she only talked to Annie, Ryan and the blonde herpes hannah look alike girl. .
I think she was talking about the blonde guy from detention - I'm not sure if it was George from the first episode, but I think it was him.

icon: docent12