Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Like how? They see a bike going down the street and Annie says, speaking of wheels...
Emily
Old 02-21-2013, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL. "Hey guys want to play wheelchair basketball? Aw, this reminds me of Riley.. good times."

Maybe in a conversation with Liam, or when she talks to the girls about having feelings for Liam.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Silver - No I only got to tap that once. You shouldn't sleep with him, don't ruin your friendship...

I wouldn't mind Caleb back. I loved him.
Emily
Old 02-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Most laughable line EVER. Silver needs to lay off.

I completely forgot about him.. haha.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

He was second favourite - only to Mark. I don't know why but I always liked him.
Emily
Old 02-21-2013, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Idk, you have strange male character taste.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know right? I like the weirdos.
Emily
Old 02-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Caleb was fine though, his priest thing was just strange.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I kind of liked it. I wanted more sinning though.
Emily
Old 02-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's an article from intouchweekly.com on Shenae's wedding from Monday.

Quote:
The women in Shenae Grimes' wedding party are some lucky ladies— there's no Bridezilla here!

The 90210 actress, who got engaged to British musician/model Josh Beech in December 2012, dished to In Touch at New York Fashion Week about walking down the aisle. And while she doesn't necessarily have a date set in stone — she says they're "aiming for sometime next year" — there's one thing she knows for sure.

“God no! [I'm not a bridezilla]," the 23-year-old tells In Touch. "We’re just kind of taking it easy, doing it our way. Again, no bridezilla here. We’re very, very low key."

And like the saying goes, Josh and Shenae are firm believers in the fact that "love is all you need."

“We just want to get married," Shenae says. "I think the wedding part is more about family than it is about us.”

Not only did she talk about the big day, but also revealed what she bought Josh for Valentine's Day and vice versa.

“We got each other Tom Ford sunglasses," she tells In Touch. "We were literally just there and were like, 'Oh, these are great, I love these.” [So we just went and said] I’ll get yours and you’ll get mine — and Valentine's was covered."

Shenae and Josh, 24, began dating in the spring of 2012. Nine months later, he popped the question.

"Thanks for all the congratulations everyone, I'm a very happy lady indeed and all the warm wishes are well appreciated!" she wrote on her website following the big news. "We plan to keep our special day very private and we hope everyone can respect that. Thanks for all the love, right back atcha!"
Old 02-21-2013, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting that!
Emily
Old 02-21-2013, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Np! There's also an article from Elle.com talking about her launching a jewellery line with Josh from Feb. 15th;

Quote:
Like Nicole Richie and Erin Wasson before her, 90210 star Shenae Grimes is taking her red carpet experience and (literally) turning it into gold. Grimes has paired with Cut & Run London to release a series of limited-edition jewelry pieces inspired by California's desert wonderland - a place the Toronto native currently calls home. "I live in Los Angeles, and Josh is from London," says Grimes, "So we combined his London edge with my L.A. vibes. We really just like creating pieces that we'd both like to wear and can't find anywhere else."

The range includes key-shaped pendants, long earrings made of metal-cast feathers, and braided rings with tiny charms in the middle. Each piece was co-designed by Grimes and her fiance, male model Josh Beech who owns Cut & Run with musician Dean Richardson. The entire set will be available for purchase in March, exclusively at Cut & Run's website.

"It's the first of many collaborations to come," promises Grimes, but lest you think she's just another actress with an accessories fetish, consider this: Before becoming a Hollywood sweetheart, Grimes was an intern at Fashion TV, the Canadian version of The Style Network. She's since covered New York Fashion Week for YouTube and MTV News.

x
Old 02-21-2013, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want those earrings.
It's cool she doesn't want to make her wedding a big production.
Emily
Old 02-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They're really cute! I like the necklace too!

Yeah I'm glad. Though I do hope we get some pictures!
Old 02-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think she will probably post pictures of the hair/makeup/dress stuff.
Emily