Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm pretty glad it happened this fast. It shows how the writers don't really care at all about them. Plus the sooner it happens the sooner its over
Old 03-29-2012, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"We figured out that his name spelled backwards was jar, and mine spelled backwards was mail. We laughed for like 45 minutes. & Then I was like dude seriously, what is in these brownies?"

God damnit 90210, why does everything have to be off-screen? That would of been hilarious to see..

The whole Raj wake thing was awesome.
Annie/Naomi also awesome, I really hope they don't screw them over again.
Annie/Ivy

Liam and Silver. I can't even..
Old 03-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
God damnit 90210, why does everything have to be off-screen? That would of been hilarious to see..
That's the 90210 way - everything interesting happens off-screen
Old 03-30-2012, 02:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

brownhat, I like it a lot!
Old 04-02-2012, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Hmm decent episode, I read from the reviews that it wasn't a good one so my expectations weren't too high but I didn't mind it.

Annie and the priest? Naomi and whatshisface? I'm indifferent to both. I don't mind the Caleb but he and Nick Zano may as well be the same character for all I care. I don't see either man staying long in the show. I do however love Annie and Naomi's scenes together and with Ivy.

Dixon and Adrianna? I don't blame him for leaving and I think Adrianna will eventually understand but they way it was done (probably due to Tristan being ill) just seemed like a poor version of One Tree Hill.

OK so is it me or did Navid just come back hotter?! Also, I'm totally rooting for him and Silver to end up together in the long run.

I'm not really that upset about the Silver/Liam hookup. I think they have a nice chemistry and I don't think we're supposed to view it as a deep connection. The hook up was purely based on how low the both of them felt and even if he had been drinking, Liam is still just as much to blame as Silver. I feel bad for Navid in all of this given that Liam is supposed to be his friend and he and Silver blatantly still love each other.

The speeches for Raj were sweet but given that we had rarely seen him interact with the gang, I found it hard to care. Ivy was brilliant in all her scenes though.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-03-2012, 12:58 AM
New Fan

Chastidy! Yes, I totally agree with you!
It was really hard to care to what the gang said about Raj because they hardly spent time with him (just as you mentioned). Ivy, on the other hand was brilliant. Since we actually saw her have scenes with him from the start till his death really hit me! I felt her pain!

I'm actually liking this Caleb guy, but I also don't see him staying long on the show. It just seems right to put Annie and Liam together, unless by some miracle Ethan Ward decides to come back on the show and stir up some drama!

I guess I was so pissed off at the whole Liam/Silver hook-up that I forgot to realize that (like you said) we aren't meant to see this relationship with a deep connection. It was just a hook-up. But the thing that bothered me was that they used Silver's cancer storyline to put the two together. And seriously 90210 writers...you wanna have another cancer storyline again? Raj just DIED!
This might be irrelevant, seeing that we hardly see Ade and Liam interact anymore, but they're the only boy/girl relationship that hasn't gone to the next level with each other! He was there for her and she was thankful and because of that they formed a good friendship! Why couldn't that just happen with Silver and Liam? UGh, so frustrating!
Old 04-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But the thing that bothered me was that they used Silver's cancer storyline to put the two together.
Yes this annoyed me as well. It was such an obvious attempt at evoking sympathy.

I miss the Ade/Liam friendship

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

I like the priest, Caleb. Not so much into PJ -
Old 04-17-2012, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

I need to watch all the eps on Hulu. So much easier.....

I'm not really a huge fan of Beyonce's, but I'm going to randomly insert her song titles into this review since the 90210 writer obviously cared enough to name this after her oddly named offspring. Long live baby Blue!

Previously on 90210....Vanessa asked if Silver made an appointment for a butt whooping, Jen told Naomi that PJ's secret is that he wets the bed, and we said adios to Ivy's fine Indian hubby.

Liam's movie....I'm already over this plot. I hope we're supposed to be laughing about it cause I was. Anyway, Liam and the alien have fallen in love but Liam's bad boyfriend communication skills costs him his life. He saved the universe from the Bogeyman, the Loch Ness Monster, and Sasquatch; what a sacrifice. Liam says he feels stiff and gives Hit and Run one of those looks. She says no and tells Liam he's too good for alien love affairs. He's got an audition for the Wiggles. "Score!" shouts Liam. "But what about Yabba Gabba?" Hit and Run says she can't work a miracle; she can only almost kill you. Anyways, Liam has a meeting with this indie producer and that's when Silver pops up. She wants a job that doesn't involve carrying props. Silver hands him a mic so she can keep track of his whereabouts. She starts feeling up on him to see if he'd make a suitable sex partner. Liam thinks she's playing a weird kind of paddy cake. Silver apologizes for making Liam go to the cancer test. He recommends that she tell Navid since Navid's good at tests. Silver says negative, you himbo. Silver points her finger like E.T. and runs through the aliens. Liam thinks about how he's going to save the universe from the Monsters Inc. monsters.

PJ's all over Naomi cause she smells like money. Annie walks into the room and we officially have all three wealthy kids in the room. But Annie's mad since she wasn't invited and she can't make out like that with the priest boy. Annie still hasn't learned that PJ won't talk business and asks for another check. She wants to be as rich as Naomi but that is impossible. As soon as PJ's gone, Naomi calls him a serial killer. This can only mean that his big secret is that he's plotting to kill Annie. I knew there was a reason he was throwing those darts in front of her. In typical Naomi fashion, she doesn't ask outright what the secret is. Boring. But now they're chatting about the hot priest. Annie says she's going to Hades already, especially for lusting after Caleb. Naomi says to pour her some coffee or she'll have PJ get her there sooner. Death is on everybody's brain as Ivy slinks into the room. The reaction of Annie/Naomi is pretty funny actually. Ivy says she knew this day was coming and leaves the room. Naomi and Annie shake their heads. Not even a hot priest can liven up this funeral.

The gang strolls to the cemetary like they're the Sopranos. Hit and Run never even met Raj, and it's not like Liam was close to him. Whatever. I guess she's there for every reason a guest star is here....they need to do a triangle. Raj doesn't want any lame love triangles at his funeral, writers! Adrianna asks her Baby Boy, Dixon, if he brought any tissues. Dixon says no cause he was afraid the Charmin Bear on the packet would attack him. This is the best Ade's looked in the second half of the season. She had to get out of the music industry to look good, I guess. Here comes GQ Navid. Princeton made him a man even though he was hoping it would make him a "prince" since it's in the title. But Princeton didn't want him anymore. He whines to all the professors and tells strangers to stay away from his women even though they've never met Silver and/or Leila. Dixon and Navid hug it out, and then Silver shows up in a decent dress for once. They talk life and Dixon's stroke and Navid wearing a dress while being hazed....the usual. Silver looks grossed out when GQ Navid touches her. She doesn't care about his new manhood...she came to grieve, loser. Grieve for the one male friend she didn't get around to....oh, Liam, this is all your fault.

The angel statue is covering her breasts, and then we see the Queen of Topless Titulation, Adrianna Tate-Duncan. She finds Dixon's "Telephone." Lady Gaga's got some bad news for Ade. Dixon's career is taking off. He's the Beyonce to your Destiny Child's original members. Not even Ade's Bootylicious body can turn it around. Dixon runs over for his Telephone. Ade says it was a wrong number. No more topless nights for Dixon, the Beautiful Liar.

9-0-2-1-oh oh uh oh uh oh....Blue Ivy probably won't ever watch this show...uh oh uh oh uh oh.

Liam walks over to look at a picture of a real man, Raj, while Hit and Run texts. She's checking on the other four guys she slammed into during the week. One's a model, one's a producer, one's another actor, and one's a musician. She's revving up the engine for Dixon. Liam's checking out Silver...no, Adrianna...no, Silver. Dangit. Hit and Run says Navid should be helping Silver, not him. Agreed. But now that Navid's GQ and went to Princeton for a couple of weeks, he's too good for her. Hit and Run is going to give Liam another reason to visit the morgue.

Adrianna is smothering Dixon and asks Silver why Dixon is going solo. Silver says you can't call it smothering until you do a sex tape. Adrianna decides to trust Dixon. Bad move, wearer of the Freakem Dress. Dixon has no Halo. He spills that he has a recording contract to GQ Navid. Navid cheers and chokes on his food. No matter how hot he looks, he always finds some way to look geeky. UGH, Navid. Dixon dumbly plans to keep Ade from knowing about the contract FOR WEEKS. Whaaaaaaat? Navid accurately calls it the worst plan ever. But this dude tried to hide stuff from every girlfriend he's had for like two months. What a couple of doinks. They both stare over the balcony at their women....and hawk loogies. It's raining, proclaims Adrianna.

Hit and Run follows Navid. She found out he went to Princeton for toilet paper, and wagers he's dumb enough to buy anything she sells. But yeah, her whole life consists of triangle DRAMA so she acts like Silver still cares about him. Navid's so self-involved that he's pumped. Hit and Run confesses that Silver's going through stuff. Navid's puzzled that a hot blonde is talking to him.

Ivy can't stand the blue-ness of the funeral, but Raj's mom is chasing her down. Okay, she wants to give Ivy his ashes. Shouldn't they have had this conversation before? And preferably not in front of Naomi and Annie? This is one of the weirdest scenes this show has had. I don't blame Ivy for bailing. I went to some morgues in Paris once. I couldn't imagine going to a morgue like this with all the bright lights and fashionable people. Anyway, Naomi's hat makes her look like the two Spy vs. Spy cartoon characters if they were combined. But Naomi is "the bomb" so it makes sense.

Annie's shirt looks like a life vest with pockets for lipgloss. PJ must've never sent that check. She and Naomi are talking about Raj's pretty ashes. They get bored talking about dead people and discuss the PILF. The Priest I'd Like To Friend....you know Naomi wants to say something naughtier. She totally wants Annie to be a Naughty Girl. Naomi calls Annie a liar. "At least I'm a pretty little liar" says Annie with a hair flick. PJ cancels the spa day/massage with Naomi....what is he, crazy? Why yes, so watch your back, Annie! Annie laughs that he's going off to kill someone......oh, Annie, if only you knew.

Time for the meeting with Peppy Indie Producer. Peppy Producer says that Ryan Reynolds is getting the lead so Liam need not apply. Liam is confused because he thought he saved the universe and should be rewarded. Peppy Producer says he can have the role where he sweats and shows his abs. Liam's grumpy that he has to play a stable hand; he doesn't want to shake hands with stable patients in the hospital. Before Hit and Run can explain, Peppy tells Liam he needs acting lessons. Duh! A hot guy flashes a smile. Liam's done. It sucks when your potential boss doesn't "Listen." The poster for The Last Astronaut behind Liam reminds me of the alien, who's probably lightyears ahead of her space boytoy. Liam vows to never save the universe again and storms out of the room, sweating his unpaid for sweat.

His opponent for Silver's affections, Navid, storms into Silver's place. His sweat is minimal and he's wearing Annie's stripes. He demands to know about Silver's cancer test. Nilver gets into an argument about how selfish the other is, which is like two M&Ms arguing about how much chocolate they have inside of them. Shut up! You're both selfish. That's why I loathed you guys in season 3. Silver orders him out. She'd rather be a Single Lady.

A stunt guy's surfing, probably Caleb's. He rolls around on the shore so Annie will think he's an amazing athlete. Annie is cracking me up. Doing her nervous hair pulling. She's like, a hot guy. Tubular! Caleb agrees to talk to Ivy. Annie watches him peel off his clothes. She's going to make that boy a sinner. Can see it a mile away. Annie should jump in the ocean in her life vest shirt, and let Caleb save her. Then she could be in those arms. Bodacious!

Dixon downloads the one track he has on his computer like he's been doing for about 19 episodes. At least he looks as bored as I am this time. Bopping Head Producer tells him Haley Rinehart is doing a showcase. Can Dixon pop by? Ugh, I don't like Haley's voice. But Dixon has bad judgement so he's all for it. How does Dixon know Haley's stuff? Her album isn't even out. In the land of 90210, they must accommodate the musical guest stars, I suppose. Bopping Head Producer says for Dixon to get his musical butt down there or he'll hand the job to Rabies Monkey in a nanosecond. Dixon says yes with excitement. Don't get too hyped, Dixon. You might die.

All Ivy's male friends surf except if you're wimpy Navid, so Caleb fits right in. Another guest star with good advice....and good hair. They're going to say good-bye to Raj in a way that suits him and is reasonably cheap, I imagine. Caleb recommends an Irish wake so they can remember Raj and drink whiskey. This priest likes to party but you gotta confiscate that alcohol from Annie or hide the car keys. And do NOT invite Hit and Run.

Naomi goes undercover to spy on PJ. Spy vs. Spy does it in designer duds cause she's a "Diva." But this "Diva" bumps a car and "Rings The Alarm." I like how the rap-type music winds down when Naomi gets caught. They should do a soundtrack for all of Naomi's escapades. I bet there'd be a lot of party jams and inappropriate lyrics. PJ asks Naomi to open his package. See, inappropriate? Okay, it's really a package of....cigars. I already knew what they were before she opened them. Snore. PJ takes his cigars and scrams. Nobody gets a cigar, he claims, unless it's "Me, Myself, and I."

Naomi complains to Annie that PJ doesn't share cigars...I mean, secrets. They pinkie promise so Annie will ask about the secret. Perfect cover for PJ to kill Annie. Then Annie makes Naomi lug around the Jar o' Raj. She's dead serious.

Liam's reading a book on acting, wondering why there are so many words. He says the stuff is useful. Hit and Run asks what stuff? Liam says "stuff." Riiiight. Hit and Run convinced Peppy Producer to hire Liam. Bet she drove a motorcyle into the woman's office right before. Hire the himbo or get hit. Liam smiles at the script. Yay, less words! Why is Hit and Run wasting her time on Liam's abysmal career? She actually does seem smart. Maybe it makes her feel good to be smarter than Liam. Anyway, she thinks they should get a new place. Noooooo, I want Adrianna to go in his room and straighten up, and then they accidentally fall into bed, and then.....ah, never mind. Just one of my "Sweet Dreams."

Adrianna comes to Dixon's with food. Navid's crashing there again. How come Ade always has food when Navid's around? Maybe she's trying to fatten him up and use the extra toilet paper. Dixanna planned to watch cartoons and eat comfort food? Maybe if they showed THIS instead of Dixon listening to the same tune ad nauseum, I'd like them. Navade scenes > every Dixanna scenes, even if it's just Navid getting at them chili dogs. He has to go get his antacid. They just need to use Steger for comedy. Simple as that. Is Dixon lying? If so, no chili dog for him. Or acid either. Gotta keep him off them drugs. Ade sees Haley Rinehart's showcase on Dix's computer, and makes her own chili in her throat.

Richie Rich is horseback riding with Annie as his squire. He heard Austin rides and assumed that's what Naomi goes for. Only his horse is a purebred and eats hay souffles. Out in the open woods, PJ's found the perfect spot to dispose of Annie. He immediately agrees to forgive Naomi, and Annie informs him that his check bounced. She's done done it now. PJ hands over the horse so they'll be alone. He says his trust fund's out of reach unless he marries at 28. He's 28?? Actually, I believe that, but I'm surprised they'd have a guest star older than Jen. Anyways, he says Annie's life will only be spared if she doesn't tell Naomi about the marriage clause. The horse laughs at her. There's no way around it. Annie values her life and his checks.

Why does Silver have to come over to the bar to get stuff for Annie? This is the second time. Whatever. Silver blames Liam for Navid bugging her. Navid would bug her anyway; that's just who he is. They figure out it was Hit and Run, but only Silver has the smarts to articulate it. Liam gives Silver the blankets, but says she has to make sure to give his Buzz Lightyear blankie back. He had it in his space film trailer and it's good luck.

Adrianna comes in to hear Haley caterwaul. Ick. Pleeeeeeease stop singing. If this show ever bails on the music storylines, I'll give them a check...for $50. Needless to say,I don't have a trust fund. Thankfully, Adrianna doesn't appear to be enjoying it. Haley mentions how great Dixon is...yeah, Tristan's better than you, babe. Adrianna's message for Dixon: Your girlfriend and best friend ate your chili dogs, liar!

Annie can't get enough of her hottie priest. He asks if she's cold and he gives her his jacket. Annie asks if he can pray for her so PJ won't murder her. Caleb fetches some firewood so he can beat off PJ. Naomi's come with her date, Jar o' Raj. Annie assures her that PJ has no secrets. She's now condemned herself.

Ade's yelling at Dixon, comparing his dishonesty to cheating on her. I have a pretty good idea where this is going....Dixon's terribly upset about his chili dog. Can't you wait for a guy to finish his solo performance before eating his junk food? Adrianna says she loved it...with relish. Dixon says don't think you're "Irreplacable." She walks away after saying he's yellow like mustard.

Liam accuses Hit and Run of spilling to Navid, and plotting to wreck the universe after he saved it. Hit and Run confessed that she blackmailed Peppy Producer, who likes the youngin's over her husband. Liam FINALLY figures out that she's a liar. Yes, this is about right. Everybody else getting it and Liam waking up months later. What a maroon. He kicks her out...after all of hard work trying to run him down. Ungrateful jerk. Vanessa yells that she loves him, galaxy conqueror or not. Liam's gotta go. It's gonna take a while to read those pesky road signs.

Wakey wake time. I'm glad they remembered that Dixon doesn't drink. They toss in the whiskey and the fire flares up. It's Raj's message that it would've fit better if they threw in some pot. Naomi knows how. The writers decide to narrate various scenes with Raj and his friends....that we never saw. Thank goodness the cast can sell these make believe moments. Still, too little too late, writers. Just come on. Liam says Raj's name backwards is Jar, and his is Mail. They all applaud Liam for being able to spell. This is a huge moment for him. This is probably the best scene of the episode but again, you gotta show they care to make us care that much more. Ivy breaks down and says she wishes he could return....as do I, Ivy. As do I.

Where the heck is Diego? Maybe they don't want to taint Original Recipe Raj with his bargain doppleganger?

Cannie's discussing Ivy's well-being. This episode is turning into "Tell the Truth" Hour. Womp womp womp. Annie's going to be honest with Naomi about PJ. PJ will try to off her in his wrath. Annie gives Caleb his jacket as a parting gift. Caleb will plan Annie's wake.

Nilver apologizes to each other and Navid confesses that he wanted Silver to ask him to stay. Who cares? I'm sorry but who really cares? I wish one of them fell into the fire so I wouldn't have to hear their mopey discussions, which we still get despite them being broken up. Navid's a weenie and Silver's a flame you pass from candle to candle.

Liam's also mopey and drunk. Hit and Run's gone and robbed him blind, and he's lonely. He plays the jukebox so we can have a montage of the girls receiving sad news. Navid reads about breasts and Ade comes into the room. Dixon's gone on tour. What a lamewad. And Silver has the gene. Surprise, surprise. She brought Liam his Buzz Lightyear blankie and jumps into Liam's bed. "Deja Vu." She has slept with all of her friends. The universe can end now, Liam.

Ivy charges into the ocean despite a warning. She's going to surf to an island since she's sick of male population in general.

Meanwhile, in happier news, Naomi's engaged. Annie has a D'oh moment. She should've told her about the trust fund. Now Naomi's "Crazy in Love" with Richie Rich. I'm crazy in hate with this stupid storyline. PJ was actually likeable in this ep and now they're mucking it up. I know he's strategically planning to kill Annie so that's something.
But she's a "Survivor!"

A whole lot happened, so it wasn't a boring ep, but with the rushed engagement, Siam sex, and Nilver scenes, it wasn't that good. Dixon decided to act like a wanksta. Navid's a drip. Liam's an idiot. I just can't stand any of the boys. The girls aren't much better....they're making strange choices and their storylines are over-the-top and mostly pointless.

The only worthwhile scenes were connected to Caleb (i.e. the wake, romance with Annie). Caleb's cute and sympathetic and everything D/N/L hope to be.

Naomi's totally not getting married....they could have more suspense about it. And I just don't care to follow Ade's music crisis or Silver's cancer crisis or anything. So basically I want to put my head in the bucket until all of this ends.

They should really do more group scenes. The wake was a saving grace in the episode, besides Caleb and GQ Navid.

C for the episode.

Ade eats chili, Siam has sex since they're silly, and Annie better keep it shut or she'll get stomped by PJ's filly. Beyonce thanks God Blue Ivy's a girl and not a 90210 boy. Especially Liam, Master of the Universe.

icon

Last edited by Mayberry; 04-17-2012 at 10:41 AM
Old 04-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Does this mean that you're finally caught up on all the episodes?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Yep. It only took about......3-4 weeks.

icon
Old 11-01-2015, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

come on, when is vanessa going to do something crazy? I'm sorry but considering silver/liam actually did hook up, she had reason to be insecure about them and I'm on her side in this mess. at the same time i am not that sad to see her go, she overstayed her welcome.

i also dont get why adrianna never said anything further about vanessa after the whole thing? and now silver is suspecting her and liam is FINALLY wising up? WTF. so annoying. he didnt trust his ex girlfriend and "love of his life"... he didnt trust his friend and someone that he's known for multiple years. and now he believes SILVER? his acquaintance. but at least he finally knows the truth.

and the silver/liam hook up was clearly just a result of him feeling down and projecting onto her. and her feeling upset about her cancer. so whatever, so meaningless.

silver and navid are so annoying. I'm just over them. i cant stand silver and navid can do better. i feel the same about dixon and ade. i dont like dixon either. so the ade and navid scenes were great! and navid was looking hot.

loving annie and naomi's friendship this season! and caleb is sweet. i like him better this time around. the proposal was ridiculous but at least we know its because of the marriage clause. not sure why naomi would say yes though because its way too fast and she should know better.

only 10 more episodes of liam/silver grossness.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
come on, when is vanessa going to do something crazy?
EXACTLY!! There was so miuch potential there. We could have had some great group interaction, she could have gone nuts on everyone but no... the whole storyline fizzled because the show just never knows what the hell to do with anyone

My Tumblr
My Twitter