Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-16-2010, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Laurel's...interesting. I liked that scene with her and Ivy, and was bored with her and Ryan. What else is new?
I love Kelly Lynch who plays her but wasting her on Ryan is a big no-no. That car scene grossed me out

ETA: And okay, Jasper's a psycho - but he's obviously got mental problems, so I can understand his obsession. Personally, I would have been fine with him shopping Annie to the police - anything to end this hit&run drama. The evidence that her car was totalled kind of puts to rest the idea that what she hit was already lying in the middle of the road when she was driving. You don't get dents like that by running over something.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

Laurel & Ivy's scene was so beautiful, her scene w/ Ryan..LOL, god what a whore.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

I cannot for the life at me look at Kelly now without seeing Ivan.

I want Kit to drop by.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

LMAO

What movie was that?
Old 03-16-2010, 08:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

i'm waiting for the day when dixon says "my turn" then proceeds to beat the living hell out of teddy

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 03-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

You and me both. But not under this writer.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
LMAO

What movie was that?
The L Word. Kelly was amazing in it

Quote:
i'm waiting for the day when dixon says "my turn" then proceeds to beat the living hell out of teddy
With some sort of iron bar
Old 03-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

BTW Dixon had the wierdest make out dream I've ever seen. I saw Jasper, Annie, Ken passed by and Adrianna at the end. What a wierd mind you have Dixon.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe they're gearing up to have him dream about all those people. Adrianna, I wouldn't mind but watching him make out with Jasper might be a bit weird.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Just got to watching the episode. And Ivy/Naomi would make a cute friendship, to bad they have to be enemies. Also liking Trinity befriending Annie again.

Also nice to see a full Wilson Family breakfast scene. It seems like forever since they have all been in the same room.

Dixon Dixon Dixon, I somewhat like you as a person but you also annoy me at times. Lie to Silver then try to make Teddy look worse, confess to Teddy and get sorrow (liked that he actually punched him) but went off on your mother when she was protecting you from an older woman who was lieing to you. Dont be so confusing.

And atleast they are making Ade/Gia friends instead of full on dating each other.

Dont know how Annies car got that damanged. She didnt hit the guy, she ran over him while he was already on the road.

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 03-16-2010 at 09:27 PM
Old 03-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And Ivy/Naomi would make a cute friendship
I was thinking that If only because they are polar opposites. They've had Naomi make up with Annie now, her being friends with Ivy in the future (esp. now she's a regular) doesn't seem that far fetched.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

I wonder if Naomi realises that her and Liam arent connecting because she is to girly! And he is not the high matience type! She needs to be more outgoing if she wants things to work out. And Ivy wasnt trying to break them up. But atleast Naomi put their relationship problems out there, though a bit dramaticly.

Though it annoys me that they have everyone call Adrianna - Ade! Is Gias ex even social with Adrianna?

LOVE Ivy/Mom! Best mother/daughter relationship thus far.

And finally a final 4 scene! Took ages/

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 03-16-2010 at 09:42 PM
Old 03-16-2010, 09:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
I wonder if Naomi realises that her and Liam arent connecting because she is to girly! And he is not the high matience type! She needs to be more outgoing if she wants things to work out.
But wasn't that the reason it was so awkward between them, because she was trying to be something she's wasn't? By that last scene, I was under the impression that he liked that she was high maintenance.

Last edited by gerky; 03-16-2010 at 10:01 PM
Old 03-16-2010, 10:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
The evidence that her car was totalled kind of puts to rest the idea that what she hit was already lying in the middle of the road when she was driving. You don't get dents like that by running over something.
That makes no sense that the car was totalled. If she brought it to a body shop it would have taken days to fix the damage, so how did she explain to her parents where the car was? How did she pay for the repairs? If she went through the insurance or used her emergency credit card Harry would have found out. You would also think that if the police were on the look out for a hit and run driver that they would have checked all the local body shops. The mechanic also probably would have called the police if a drunk girl in a prom dress drove up to their shop in a wrecked car. So much of it doesn't make sense. I wasn't using the "car had no damage so Annie didn't hit someone" defense because I wanted her to be innocent, I was using it because it really was the only logical explanation.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad that Annie FINALLY had a scene with the girls. I honestly thought Jasper was going to swoop in and ruin it. Even though he was there...just stalking her...