Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-30-2013, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I personally never wanted a triangle with Ade/Silver/navid. There friendship was never believable to me after that. And the hit and run thing. I think they should have had annie do a couple of jail episodes and time jumped or something. Made an actual consequence to it. Also Ade screwing with Silver's meds was going to far to me.
Emily
Old 11-04-2013, 05:11 PM
New Fan

What was your favorite storyline of the season: All the Lannie story lines!
What was your least favorite storyline: Tabitha going to Las Vegas
Who was your favorite friendship of the season: Liam and Navid
Who was your least favorite: Hmmm can't think of one
Who were your favorite couple: LANNIE
Who were your least favorite: Liam and Silver (came out of no where and led to nothing)
Who was your favorite character of the season: Annie
Who was your least favorite: Vanessa
Who was your favorite guest star of the season: The Script (I know Season 2 not 5 but still)
Who was your least favorite: Don't really have one
Who would you have liked to have seen again from past seasons: Probably Ethan

Had the show continued what storylines would you have liked to seen? Would like Tabitha to come back!
Overall, what do you think could have been done to improve the show? Not jump from storyline to storyline
What element of the finale were you most disappointed about? Silver loosing the baby AND having Cancer
What were you happiest about? LANNIE <3
Where do you see each of the characters in ten years time:

Liam: Married to Annie and happy with twins.
Annie: Married to Liam and happy with twins.
Naomi: With Max and a successful fashion designer
Dixon: In the music business
Adrianna: Living with Navid in a house with two fire places
Navid: Living with Ade in a house with two fire places

Favorite season and why? Season 3 because of all the cute Liam and Annie moments!
Least favorite season and why? Season 4 because it had many story lines that didn't come together.
Favorite couple of all of them? Do I really have to answer this........LANNIE of course!
Least favorite couple of all of them? Silver and Liam

Favorite actress: Shenae Grimes
Favorite actor: Matt Lanter
Favorite off screen friendship: Matt Lanter and Shenae Grimes
Where do you see all of the cast going next: Not sure but maybe a 90210 movie in the future for some closure (and the wedding between Liam and Annie)
Do you see them succeeding: Sure
Cast member most likely to have a kid first: Matt Lanter
Next cast member to get married: Gillian Zinser
First cast member to get divorced: Not sure
Cast member most likely to end up with a successful movie career: AnnaLyne McCord
Cast member most likely to get an Emmy: Shenae Grimes
Cast member most likely to get an Oscar: Matt Lanter
Cast member most likely to end up with a reality tv show: Jessica L.
Cast members most likely to keep in touch: Matt Lanter
Cast members least likely to keep in touch: Trevor Donovan
Cast member most likely to come back for the next 90210 reboot (give it ten years, it'll happen): Not sure I do hope they some how maybe can give us another season (long shot I know)

Favorite part of being a 90210 fan: Probably that it made me really good friends with someone I didn't know well. This person discovered 90210 on Netflix and recommended it to me. I started watching 90210 for the first time on the 18th of October 2013 and finished on November 2nd 2013 (wished I took it slower) But know we're closer because of the show.
Anything special messages for your fellow fanformers: I would love to talk to anyone about how they first came to watch the show or anything at all in 90210 (especially Lannie)!
Old 11-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome

Quote:
Anything special messages for your fellow fanformers: I would love to talk to anyone about how they first came to watch the show or anything at all in 90210 (especially Lannie)!
You should visit all of the board threads. There's one specifically for Lannie which you would probably love

Quote:
I personally never wanted a triangle with Ade/Silver/navid. There friendship was never believable to me after that. And the hit and run thing. I think they should have had annie do a couple of jail episodes and time jumped or something. Made an actual consequence to it. Also Ade screwing with Silver's meds was going to far to me.
I never really bought the Adrianna/Silver friendship in the first place so the whole triangle was dull to begin with. Ade messing with Silver's meds seemed like a jump the shark last ditch attempt to make us root for Silver.

Annie getting absolutely no comeuppance for killing a man was the worst thing the show ever did in my eyes. It's what really marked the show as utterly ridiculous. The fact that we were meant to believe that she was a special snowflake victim for getting drunk and driving was beyond me. She never even showed much regret.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved liam/annie but other than that, I didn't really care. silver I couldn't deal with anymore. It's so sad since she used to be one of my absolute favorite characters ever.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Annie getting absolutely no comeuppance for killing a man was the worst thing the show ever did in my eyes. It's what really marked the show as utterly ridiculous. The fact that we were meant to believe that she was a special snowflake victim for getting drunk and driving was beyond me. She never even showed much regret.
This x1000. I remember that someone made a comment to 90210Assistant on Twitter about that and she got really defensive over the "resolution" saying she spent hours researching punishments and the 3 months house arrest was one. I find that REALLY hard to believe. Beyond her initial brattyness in the first handful of episodes of season 2, Annie didn't show a hint of remorse. Once she started dating Jasper she didn't care.
Old 11-18-2013, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

Then Naomi lies about being harassed by her teacher, feels guilty so admits the truth, gets dumped, punished and is hated by everyone. She later gets raped by the same guy.

The difference in the early writing for Annie and Naomi was terrible. It was so obvious that Annie was the preferred character.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I started rewatching the first season a little bit ago and I forgot how Wilson-centric the show is at first. I'm glad the shift happened during season 1.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

I still think the family would have gelled better had they gotten rid of Debbie and kept Tabitha.

At least she was funny and not so sickly sweet.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-28-2013, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

This is fun I should have done it earlier because I barely remember what happened in season 5

What was your favorite storyline of the season: I liked Naomi and Annie's brother and anything involving Liam/Annie.
What was your least favorite storyline: Silver's Surrogate Michaela trying to start a music career.
Who was your favorite friendship of the season: Annie/Dixon.
Who was your least favorite: Michaela/Dixon.
Who were your favorite couple: Liam/Annie.
Who were your least favorite: Silver/Mark.
Who was your favorite character of the season: Annie or Adrianna.
Who was your least favorite: Silver or Michaela.
Who was your favorite guest star of the season: Mark, Max or Grant Gustin! And I loved seeing Jasper again
Who was your least favorite: Michaela!
Who would you have liked to have seen again from past seasons: Ethan, Tabitha, Ivy, Harry, Kelly, Ian.

Had the show continued what storylines would you have liked to seen? Annie and Liam staying together for a whole season, Naomi beeing happy, less interaction with guest stars, past characters like Ethan and Tabitha coming back.
Overall, what do you think could have been done to improve the show? The writing for Silver was atrocious. Jessica Stroup deserved better since she is a good actress. I didn't like that Silver interacted so much with Michaela, she was an awful character and she got way too much screentime. Less interaction with guest stars would have made the show more fun to watch. They should have kept Austin though, he was interesting and he had a connection with many characters on the show.
What element of the finale were you most disappointed about? Silver getting cancer.
What were you happiest about? Liam/Annie.
Where do you see each of the characters in ten years time:

Liam: Who knows, it feels like he's tried several jobs already. Maybe a construction job.
Annie: Writing chic lit.
Naomi: Party planner or PR rep.
Dixon: Maybe a song-writer or something involving the music industry.
Adrianna: Hopefully she would go back to acting.
Navid Business owner or journalist.

Favorite season and why? I don't think I have a favorite one. I like bits from different seasons. Maybe season 1 if I had to choose.
Least favorite season and why? Probably season 4 or season 5 because the show went downhill.
Favorite couple of all of them? Annie/Liam.
Least favorite couple of all of them? Silver/Navid, Silver/Teddy, Silver/Liam, Adrianna/Teddy.
Favorite guest star of all of them? Kelly, Max and Jasper. And I loved Ozzie way back in season 1!
Least favorite? Michaela, Laurel, Patrick, Emily.
Favorite show runner of all of them? Neither.

Favorite actress: I like all the four main actresses.
Favorite actor: Tristan
Favorite off screen friendship: Tristan/Shenae
Where do you see all of the cast going next: Probably other tv shows. I can see Jessica Stroup having a fairly successful movie career.
Do you see them succeeding: I hope so.
Cast member most likely to have a kid first: Matt or Michael.
Next cast member to get married: AnnaLynne.
First cast member to get divorced: Shenae.
Cast member most likely to end up with a successful movie career: Jessica Stroup.
Cast member most likely to get an Emmy: Jessica Stroup.
Cast member most likely to get an Oscar: Jessica Stroup.
Cast member most likely to end up with a reality tv show: Shenae or AnnaLynne.
Cast members most likely to keep in touch: Shenae/Tristan
Cast members least likely to keep in touch: everyone else probably.
Cast member most likely to come back for the next 90210 reboot (give it ten years, it'll happen): All of them But I see Trevor being the first one to say yes.
Favorite part of being a 90210 fan: It's been fun being a part of the fandom. I've met some great people!
Anything special messages for your fellow fanformers: Let's post so we keep our board!!
Old 11-28-2013, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for filling it out

Who was Laurel again?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-29-2013, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

Ivy's mom who slept with Oscar
Old 12-01-2013, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

Oh god and she slept with Ryan too. She was gross..

Her and Ivy were my favorite mother/daughter pairing though.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Extreme Fan

I forgot all about Laurel.
Old 12-27-2015, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finished my rewatch so i want to do this for season 5, but its gonna be a duel questionnaire because i wanted to write it for the series as well...

Favourite/Least Favorite Character
Favorite this season and in general was Annie as usual but loved Naomi too. Just wish she had better storylines. Navid was great this season as well.
Least favorite this season was Silver. She just seemed to be always be the bad guy. In general Id say Silver and Dixon both weren't on my favorites list.

Favorite/Least Favorite Couple
Always Annie/Liam and this season had some great moments. Navid/Adrianna were adorable at the end. Max/Naomi had some great stuff in the beginning of the season. Teddy/Ian were my favorite pairing for him and I am sad we didnt get him back.
Didn't like Sydney and Liam. Didn't like Michaela in general or her interactions with anyone really. Dixon/Ade were really obnoxious this season too.

Fav/Least Fav Friendships
loved annie/naomi of course. also silver/ade in moments. liam/navid were cute near the end. always liked ade/naomi too of course. the ade/dixon friendship is nice. all the stuff with mark was great too.
dont really have a least favorite.

Favourite/Least Fav Storyline Arc:
annies book storyline was great imo. i also enjoyed liams psd stuff. and the mark/naomi stuff!
least favorite was probably the silver baby stuff, it just dragged. also bringing her cancer back. the campbell storyline didnt really seem to go anywhere. naomis storylines were pretty boring with the whole jordan thing.

Favourite/Least Fav Episode
Favorite episodes were 501, 508 (the 100th back to highschool), 510 all the stuff with ashley was interesting me. 511 dream episode. 512 rileys death episode. 515 for the lannie, 518, and 522 the finale.
least favorites were probably 504, 507, 514, 517,

Most Shocking Moment? / Saddest moment?
lots of sad moments, like max/naomi ending. or riley dying.. silvers cancer. most shocking was michaela's miscarriage. or maybe the explosion at the theater? ade/navid reunion? o maybe mark?

What were you disappointed with?/What would you change/have done differently?
i would have had silvers storylines be a bit lighter. especially not brought the cancer back on her.

maybe had ade/navid back together sooner? more interactions for annie/liam. brought back max to work it out with naomi instead of jordan. more friendship scenes between everyone. i would have also liked to see some old faces again.

What storyline/relationship/character/etc. would you have liked more development for?
hmm not sure! probably the campbell and patrick stuff at the end there. both were kind of left open ended. also thought the weird mark/silver thing could have used more resolution. did they break up or not?

Had there been a season 6, what would you want to see happen?
id like to see annie/liam wedding stuff and couple drama but nothing about them breaking up or anything.

id like to see max coming back and causing drama for her and jordan who are now a serious couple.

obviously adrianna/navid couple stuff as well. maybe some drama if she goes on tour or something of that sort.

more friendship stuff and friendship drama. i would have liked to see teddy/ian back. also mark back and maybe debbie at some point.

austin returning and getting some resolution. maybe he and silver could have something this time? lol.

silvers cancer going away and her and dixon remaining friends/possibly working together. she could adopt next season as well and we can see her be a single mother with dixon maybe helping out.

How does this season compare to past seasons?
I really liked this season during my rewatch and loved where most of the characters ended up. There were some great episodes and moments. I even like it more than season 1!!!
Season 3 (9/10)
Season 5 (8/10)
Season 1 (8/10)
Season 4 (7/10)
Season 2 (6/10)

OVERALL it was a great show! I really enjoyed my rewatch. I felt it ended on a high note and there were some really great moments. I love where everyone ended up.
Old 12-29-2015, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

Austin/Silver, huh? I don't hate it. ;D

icon