Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-04-2015, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

just finished my season 4 rewatch! wanted to do this:

Favourite/Least Favorite Character
Favorite this season was probably Adrianna. She changed for the better and was so smart and kind this year I loved her growth. I also loved Annie and Naomi. Navid had his moments. Loved Bree and Austin as well.
Least favorite was Silver. It seemed like she was always complaining about something. I really dont like her. Liam also did some pretty stupid things. Ivy got boring as well. Jane was awful as a guest star!

Favorite/Least Favorite Couple
Always Annie/Liam but this season sucked for them really. I liked Navid/Silver at the start but hated them at the end. I think Navid/Adrianna had an adorable relationship. Ade/Dixon were cute at first. Max/Naomi of course.
Hated Jane/Liam, Silver/Liam, Vanessa/Liam.

Fav/Least Fav Friendships
loved annie/naomi of course. also silver/ade once they made up. ivy/annie were surprising and cute. ade/liam same thing! also loved the ade/austin and annie/austin friendships at the end there.
least favorite was liam/silver before it even turned romantic. i think they have zero chemistry as actors.

Favourite/Least Fav Storyline Arc:
i actually liked the whole bree/annie "prostitute" storyline and i liked seeing naomi get her mansion. raj's death arc. short but i liked it.
least favorite was probably any story involving liam. man his storylines were boring. also didnt like all the music stuff with ade/dixon. it got old.

Favourite/Least Fav Episode
Favorite episodes were 403, 410 the thanksgiving episode, 412 christmas episode, 419 raj's death
least favorites were probably the first few with liam/jane crap and the last few with the navid/silver/liam crap. too much silver for my taste.

Most Shocking Moment? / Saddest moment?
most shocking was maybe max coming back? saddest moment was raj dying for sure.

What were you disappointed with?/What would you change/have done differently?
kept the ade/liam friendship going. left liam single most of the season and kept him as purely a model, not an actor. definitely not done the liam/silver thing, gross.
ended navid/silver a lot earlier to bring back ade/navid. brought ade back into her friendships much earlier and let her interact with the cast, NO MUSIC.
erase the ivy/nick relationship as that went nowhere. same with annie/caleb really.
more annie/liam interaction for sure. same with dixon/silver since these were core relationships.
maybe had vanessa do something a bit crazier!

What storyline/relationship/character/etc. would you have liked more development for?
100% raj's death. he needed to be present more before his last episode.

What do you want to see happen next year?
If I didnt know where it was going id have said:
-silver/liam fizzing quickly, same with silver/navid. annie/liam interacting more and getting back on track.
-ALL the friendships coming back and being more pure/real with no drama.
-dixon being okay but no more dixon/ade and ade giving up the music dream.
-more austin. more max.
-austin/annie friendship. more of the ade/liam friendship.
-vanessa actually doing something crazy before going out.
-ivy getting a good send off.

How does this season compare to past seasons?
There were a lot of things I liked, but some stuff I disliked. In general it was a decent season and I think I preferred it to season 2. I'd give it a rating of maybe 7 out of 10.
Season 3 (9/10)
Season 1 (8/10)
Season 4 (7/10)
Season 2 (6/10)