Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aww poor Navid! $1 dollar! Probably because they know he gets so little screen time.

I think this is probably one of my favorite episodes now. It was 10x better than the S2 finale, so much more shocking.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

if navid is sold for a dollar, what's dixon's price? $2

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 09-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoemster (View Post)
OMG, Teddy!

I'll pay $1 million for you Navid, lol.
ikr?! navid is SOOOO cute and god, i want him!
Old 09-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

@ Teddy's face.

Damn Naomi poor thing man. I'm rooting for her.

Oscar is annoying but I hope he's one of those characters the show doesn't try to redeem because I really don't care for him.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbad (View Post)
if navid is sold for a dollar, what's dixon's price? $2
2 dollah? Thats a bit extreme dont you think? I am thinkg more like 50cents..

jk
Old 09-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

And the match has been lit. So happy that Teddy hooked up with a guy. Can't wait to see how it all plays out, and how his "friends" respond/react to it.

Liam's dig at Teddy in his 2021 video was rather amusing.

Wow, Ade's story line finally got to the middle. Had a feeling the Uncle was going to know about the song. Wonder what's next. I'd assume he'd want compensation. And where was Navid for Ade at the funeral, and after wards. Although, Ade discussing to Annie about kissing a woman and swingers lifestyle, was priceless.

So Oscar has a vendetta with Laurel? SO he's decided to befriend her daughter, and carry out an affair with the woman who scorned his father? I just wonder where this will go. But I do admit, I love how he says "charming" a lot.

So Dixon knows Ivy's a V, and Ivy introduced Dixon to her dead-beat, drop-off Dad and his new family. I'd say major progress for this couple.

Naomi She's alone. Tired. Frustrated. Sigh. I didn't blame her for taking the pill...but why did she have to take two more, with wine. Silver to the rescue, thank GOD!

And with Silver, so glad that line resonated for her to not trust Mr. Cannon. I was scared for her, but I loved how when he touched her shoulder, her reaction was to drop the tea. And seriously, she ran her ass out, with such a phony excuse too.

Annie's plot about having her boss buy her eggs. I don't know. We'll have to see where that goes. I almost suspected there was a "switched-at-birth" twist, the way they were talking. Phew. Can't imagine Deb being that awful, ever.

Solid episode. Lots of progression. Sadly, no Navid or Liam. But next week definitely rectifies that. Can't wait for the Man-Auction.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Did Ivy say Dixon is like a puppy that pees on your couch? I LOL'd at that one.

I can honestly say it didn't suck... well not like Teddy but it was better than expected. More later.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 09-27-2010, 07:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by own worst enemy (View Post)
Sadly, no Navid or Liam. But next week definitely rectifies that. Can't wait for the Man-Auction.
Liam got more screentime than navid did in this episode and Navid is top dog in The Blaze to! And wasnt even featured in the video whereas Oscar who doesnt even go to school there was
Old 09-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

navid is my favorite male character on the show so im totally on the same train as u guys. its annoying!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed this episode. So far I am really liking season 3 a lot. Even though I hate Oscar, and No Navid, Lannie, and barley any Liam?

I thought the whole testimonial thing was cool. Very OTH.

I am really enjoying the Naomi storyline. I think that they are actually writing it very well. I hope the poor girl is okay. She's all alone..

Cannon/Silver was so creepy! But it was good.

Love the Annie storyline too. The whole episode I thought they wanted to adopt Annie. And the episode before, I thought it was going to be something really creepy, but this turned out to be interesting.

I love that we got some back story on Ivy. Love her. Dixy/Ivy were cute.

I was expecting some Liam/Charlie scenes. :/ I guess we will get those next week.

Teddy didn't bother me. I'm actually interested in seeing more of his storyline.

ETA: Oh and Adrianna, I keep forgetting about her because I'm not really enjoying her storyline. :/ I liked how they brought the actual guy from ET in it though.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

did they have another PSA?

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 09-27-2010, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

This was my least favorite episode. No Navid and everybody was acting uncharacteristically idiotic. I'll post more later.

icon
Old 09-27-2010, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

they copied oth timecapsule thingy

mr cannon is creepy
where did navid go

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 09-27-2010, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

It's a video time capsule. They are rather common nowadays. Stop trying to compare it to OTH.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:26 AM
New Fan

And crap? HAHAHA

Annie was funny. I liked how the girls reacted to her predicament.

They tried to make Naomi look tired, but even so, I thought she looked better than usual. Better complexion. Maybe it's just me.

I originally thought Teddy had a MMF threesome. But it really was just another guy? That's gonna be funny how it plays out. I hope Liam and Navid make fun of him.