Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well if it's good or bad there will be a lot of speculation either way.

I don't mind being blamed for friends awesomeness.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Yeah that's for sure. Hopefully we'll alos get some nice pics, whatever happens in the finale.

Good then. Well it's to celebrate Star Wars day but this episode is hilarious. And disturbing at the end haha.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm expecting the finale to be really bittersweet for us.

Haha Princess Leia. I love the ending. LMAO.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

I think it's gonna be good on a sad way. I dunno what to expect exacly but I don't think it will be either super sad or super good. SO in the middle I suppose

That was priceless but poor Ross, his fantsay is ruined forever. I'd hate that
Old 05-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I'm not expecting it to be devastating or anything, just bittersweet.

Haha.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Hopefully it won't be a closure on any way and it will be open for the future.
I really want them to go on a trip together during their holidays. Just the two of them...

Seriously That must suck.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No. If they break up in the finale it's not over between them. There's noo way that the writers would do that. And there's not what that they would write off Liam or Annie.

Me too. Although I don't think it will happen. The chances of them spending the whole summer together? Unlikely. I guess it just depends what happens in the finale though.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

I don't think they would either but with the new showrunner they could want to start fresh. Not sure ending one of the favorite couples is the best idea but who knows... I don't think they will break up in the finale tbh, I think if they want to make it happen it will when they start college. Either because they're too far from each others if they didn't get the colleges they wanted to go to, either because they meet someone else...

Yeah I guess this is never going to happen and it sucks. I would love to have a first episode with some flashbacks of each others holidays, it would be fun i think.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't think they would. I mean I'm still nervous, but I don't think they would just end Lannie just like that. It wouldn't be a good idea AT ALL if they want to have a good reputation with the viewers, and if they want an actual shot at making this show better.

I can see them breaking up in the finale if they think that they will likely rarely see each other. But not for something stupid, it would be a mature break up. Or like you said it could happen at the beginning of next season. Either way I'm pretty sure they'll break them up in season three and then reunite them in it as well.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Season four?

Yeah that's what i'm thinking too. Hinestly even if it is for distance, I don't think they would break them up. They seem too solid to break up "just" because of that imo. Of course if they want it to happen they'll use any excuse so.

I wish I would be as positive as you are about the future of Lannie. I mean, I don't see a reason for them not to be endgame but I'm still not sure it will happen.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Whoops yeah I meant season four.

No but like say for example that Liam wanted to join the army or navy. (I always think this is going to happen because of Matt just randomly mentioning it that one time. So if he wanted to do that he would likely not see Annie for months maybe a year at a time. I would think that he wouldn't want her to live her life waiting for him ya know? So it would be SO bittersweet. But with that said, even if Liam did join the navy or something, I think he would change his mind or something would happen and he wouldn't want to do it anymore and come back in the beginning of season 4. Personally I think that would be a good storyline. End of rambling..

They will probably not do that though, but just hypothetically.

With most of my shows I've been able to tell who is going to be endgame out of the main triangle or something regardless of whether or not I ship them so I guess that could be why I'm more confident about it. But in reality, who is there competition? No one. So I'm fairly certain they will be.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Oh who know who they are going to put there as a guest star in season 4... I agree, I don't see any competition and I don't think they'll be able to beat that anyway.

ABout the navy/army it could def happen, especially after he went to that camp or whatever. It did change him after all and in a positive way I suppose. Well either he would come back (because that would be random to have scenes of Liam alway alone ), either Annie would wait for him anyway. i can see him asking her to live her life, her saying no and swearing she will because he asks her to swear she won't wait for him and still she can't help it and wait for Liam to be done or come back.

That would be sweet if he leaves her like that and then comes back for her because he can't live without her.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah if they did that storyline I could see three possibilities, 1) Annie waits at first but then meets someone. (I don't think she would intentionally look for someone but yeah.) And then Liam comes back and drama, but eventually they get back together because let's face it, Annie IS Liam's girl. 2) Annie waits for him the whole time, he comes back and they get back together. 3) Liam is different when he comes back and he wants to be alone for a while or something.
But still I don't know if 90210 would attempt a storyline like that, I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Quote:
That would be sweet if he leaves her like that and then comes back for her because he can't live without her.
It would be adorable.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

That could be a good SL but also weird for the dynamic of the show. It would mean no interactions with the rest of the characters for Liam and that wouldn't be good imo.

I kinda like the first idea for some reasons He could also meet someone there though.

It would

There's no doubts they will face some drama next season anyway and I'm pretty sure they'r going to break up for few episodes. That's unavoidable.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Why would it mean no interactions?

The first one is my favourite too. For one it adds drama and it would show that no one could get in between Lannie once they get back together. Although they have already done triangles with them and failed with those storylines. They weren't even good triangles at all.

Yeah. It just better be good drama instead of a stupid half brother or psycho cousin.