Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Basically a lot of angst I think there was like 5? scenes, the engagement ring was brought up again EEP, & other characters talking about their situation and stuff. I don't remember all the conversations well enough to recount all of it but it's a must watch before the finale! I need to re-watch.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh yay!

anything that signified that liam had feelings for annie still?

i was hoping they would get back together or at least kiss in this episode before the finale. LOL.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah tons of signs that Liam still has feelings for her.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

yessss, just saw the scene with the old owner!

"How'd that work out for you? They still around?"
"One of them is. She always is."

and then the guy says shes special and Liam says "yeah" all dreamily. So cute!

AND THEN THE END, THE END. HE WAS GONNA TELL ANNIE HOW HE FELT BUT SYDNEY WAS THERE. AND THEN HE LIES AND SAYS HE DIDNT GET THE SIGNATURE.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-06-2013 at 09:51 PM
Old 05-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
"One of them is. She always is."
FAVOURITE.

The end was so good, both the scene with the three of them and the scene with Annie at the concert.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Oh and him staring at the ring. I take back what I said no speech needed just go get your damn girl dude
Old 05-06-2013, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Such a good scene. So glad he still had the ring!
Old 05-07-2013, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

I loved them this ep but damn I wanted a kiss. I bet they won't reunite till like the last 10 mins of the finale
Old 05-07-2013, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

endgame please? Liam and his look back at her.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

And I fell asleep and missed the episode, what happened?
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 05-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
I loved them this ep but damn I wanted a kiss. I bet they won't reunite till like the last 10 mins of the finale
Yeah it'll be like Ross/Rachel style, rushing to the airport last minute.

Hard to explain everything that happened Sara, I need to watch it again haha. It was good though!
Old 05-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay re-watched. Here's what happened:

First scene is from the promo where Liam and Sydney come downstairs and Annie is sitting at the table. They kiss and Annie coughs to make them stop. Not much of a scene. They leave, Naomi comes in and Annie and Naomi talk about them. Annie: "He calls her Syd. She's been back in his life two days and they're already nicknaming, it's like they're trying to prove how close they are because they know they're not really close at all."

Scene two, Annie is coming down the stairs with her suitcase, Liam helps her with it, asks about the book tour and then asks her if she's thought about buying the bar yet. Liam: "I know you think I'm running away like I always do, but this time it's different, with Sydney it just feels right, she's like a fresh start that I've been waiting for." Annie then says she'll buy the bar and wants the paperwork done ASAP. Liam looks surprised.

Next scene Liam is talking to Navid about Annie buying the bar. Liam" "I was kind of surprised though... when she said yes it kind of felt like she was pushing me out the door." Navid: "She's probably bugging you because you still have feelings for her. Highschool romance. It's natural to think about going back to her right?" Liam: "Everything with Annie was always so complicated." Navid: "Yeah, I know but people change right?" Liam: "I don't think so."

Next scene is Annie and Naomi talking about it. Annie: "That's one way to deal with heartbreak, as for me I am buying real estate..." Naomi: "You are not letting him go to Australia with that hussie. It won't last ten minutes. With the time change they'll be broken up before they land." Annie: "Well this time I'm hoping that on some level Liam still has feelings for me but the truth is what we had ended long ago, just because I haven't moved on doesn't mean he hasn't."

Another Lannie scene, they're at the bar, Liam telling her some things about it, then he picks up a box. Liam: "I meant to put this stuff in storage after it survived the fire. Idk why I kept it, it's just a bunch of crap." Then he pulls out the ring and says he didn't know it was in there. Liam: "It wasn't even two years ago that I proposed to you. That's crazy huh?" Annie: "Yeah, imagine how different our lives would be." Liam: "Yeah.. that would of been a big mistake though, we probably would of made each other miserable." Annie: "Yeah well we kinda ended up doing that anyway didn't we? Maybe not getting married was the big mistake." Liam: "The timing was never right for us was it?" Annie shakes her head. "I guess I figured that if something's meant to be it should be easy." Then the real estate agent comes in and tells them that they can't sell the bar until they get the original owner to sign the contract.

Liam finds the original owner, he gets the signature. Owner: "You were pretty loaded that night, you kept going on and on about two girls in your life." Liam: "Yeah, I guess I did." Owner: "How did that work out for you? They still around?" Liam: "One of them is. She always is." Owner: "Wow. If she's still around after all this time she must be pretty special." ... "You know, maybe you weren't trying to escape at all. Maybe there's a little part of you that knew that the best things in life don't always come easy."

Next scene, Annie: "Did you find old salty (owner)?" Liam: "Actually I wanted to talk to you about that." Then Sydney walks in and it's awkward. Annie: "You were saying?" Liam: "Oh, (He looks at Syndey, obviously he was going to say something else until she walked in.) about old salty (owner) I couldn't find him." Annie: "Really?" Liam: "Yeah so I don't have a signature which means we can't move to Australia yet." Annie: "So that's it? You're not going just because you didn't get the signature? That's the only reason?" Liam: "Yeah." (It's clearly not.)

Then at the end Dixon and Annie are in the crowd listening to Ade's song talking about never getting over an ex. Annie's upset and tells Dixon she has to go and that she'll be staying in Paris. "I deserve my own fresh start."
Old 05-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Liam looked legit upset when she agreed to buy the bar, like he wanted her to say no.

He better read the end of that damn book!

Loved the ring scene too! And yeah, hes not ready to leave with syd!
Old 05-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha I totally forgot about the book in this episode, YES HE BEST READ IT. That'll be dumb if he doesn't.

Also, I thought it was hilarious when Liam was talking to Navid he's all like, oh by the way I'm moving to Australia. BYE. Like honestly, you don't just pack up and move across the world without saying goodbye to your friends.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was really shocked that they brought up the ring! i was sooo happy i thought once he got out that box i was thinking please be the ring...i just loved them this episode...i really liked the scene with liam and old salty because liam finally realised he still loved her.....im gonna miss these two and the whole show once its gone..seeing the last ever promo is really sad but i cant wait to see what they do...id want them to have them reunited within the first 20 minutes so we cud see some other coupley stuff before we never see it again but you never know with this show, but this episode really surprised me so fingers crossed that they dont leave it till the last 5 minz