Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-30-2013, 01:16 PM
New Fan

How Dexter Should End

I do not think the Dexter series finale is headed in this direction, but this is how I would like the show to end.

Dexter sees the Brain Surgeon (Oliver Saxon/Daniel Vogel) kill Hannah. Dexter is distraught and vows to kill the Brain Surgeon. Harrison stays with Deb as protection from the BS.

Dexter spies on Dr. Vogel to see if he can get a lead on the BS. Dr. Vogel and the BS meet - Dexter follows the BS.

Deb takes Harrison to the Miami Metro station. Deb tells Batista that she wants to talk to him about returning to the force. Dr. Vogel secretly kidnaps Harrison at the police station. While in Batista's office, Deb notices that Harrison is missing.

BS leads Dexter to a plastic lined "kill room" (similar to the way Dexter would set it up). Dexter knows that some kind of trap is being setup. Dexter outwits the BS and knocks him out in a struggle. Dexter's phone gets broken in the process.

Deb tries calling Dexter to tell him about Harrison, but the phone goes to voicemail. Deb remembers that Dexter's car has the GPS tracker on it and she is able to find him that way.

Dexter has the BS wrapped up on his table and is giving him his last rights. Dr. Vogel walks in with Harrison and a gun drawn on Dexter.

Dr. Vogel proposes a trade - Harrison for Oliver/Daniel. Vogel promises to take Oliver/Daniel and move back to England. She says they will never return and that they will leave the Morgans alone. Dexter is filled with pain and hate because of Hannah's death and desperately wants to kill Oliver/Daniel.

Dexter is upset at Dr. Vogel for bringing Harrison into the situation. Dr. Vogel says it was the only way, but that things could still end on a positive note for everyone.

Deb (with gun drawn) surprises everyone. Dr. Vogel's attention is momentarily turned to Deb. Dexter plunges his knife into Oliver/Daniel killing him instantly. Dr. Vogel is shocked and points her gun at Dexter. Harrison falls to the ground.

An echoing shot is heard and Dr. Vogel grabs her chest as blood stains her blouse and overcoat. She drops to her knees, then collapses, dropping her smoking gun to the floor. Deb is pointing her smoking gun at Dr. Vogel.

Dexter grabs his midsection as blood oozes between his fingers. He can't stop the bleeding. He falls to the floor. Harrison and Deb rush over to Dexter.

In an emotional scene, Dexter and Deb say their last goodbyes. Blood covers the plastic lined floor. Deb picks Harrison up (reminiscent to the way Harry picked up Dexter from Dexter's mother's murder scene).

Last scene - Deb is trying to get Harrison ready for school. Harrison leaves the room and Deb looks at a picture that he has drawn. Deb has a look of terror on her face and her eyes fill with tears. She let's go of Harrison's drawing and it slowly comes to rest on the floor. The picture has blood and dead bodies (similar to the drawings Dexter did when he was a child).
Old 09-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

quite nice.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

This sounds better than the actual finale
Old 10-15-2013, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^well I could agree with that more If I tried!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 10-16-2013, 11:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, sad but true.
Old 11-23-2013, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I like the Quinn's dark passenger idea the best

Addictedtoseries.com: Dexter : 5 idées pour un éventuel spin-off !
Old 12-05-2013, 12:33 AM
New Fan

the bloody woodcutter

hello,
this finale is the worst ever possible...it shocked me so much that I wrote a song imagining an alternative ending to overcome the trauma:the video shows some bloody paintings and tells how the story had to end.
I wrote this song from my heart and is titled "Argentina (Dexter and Hannah McKay)"
I really hoped you enjoy it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZIx8_zABBU
thank you