Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-13-2013, 01:55 AM
Passionate Fan

8.11: "Monkey in a Box" (Original airdate 09/15/2013)

"Monkey in a Box"

Season 8, Episode 11

Episode 11 Sneak Peek:

Episode 11 Sneak Peek 2 "A Proposal":

Old 09-13-2013, 01:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Soooo..

What is going to happen in this penultimate episode of Dexter..?
What do you think will happen with the hunt for the Brain Surgeon and Dex, and will what choice do you think Dexter will make?

What do you hope will happen?
Old 09-15-2013, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really just want Dexter to stay in Miami..that's where he belongs! with Harrison and Deb! As for the Brain Surgeon...I think Dexter will get him...but it will be a struggle.
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 09-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is going to be intense ,2nd to last ep ever .. Don't mess up Dexter stay focused ..
Old 09-15-2013, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Im so nervous about it.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm nervous....i just want things to go well...for a change! I'm going to miss this opening! Quinn makes me gag! not going to miss Vogel...that's for sure! Dexter cleaning up! taking all the evidence! will he really call it in? everyone at the crime scene! Dexter in the outfit! Qutet Quinn you idiot! Angel telling Dexter to go! Deb! Debster! so much love! omg!! they are so in love! "we may not have found our way back to each other" um...soul mates! Harrison! Hannah you are an idiot! Dexter is meant to be in Miami! I hate you Hannah! Dexter doesn't need a new life! He needs Deb!! Dexter can't move...so sad! title reference! a storm is coming!! Dexter cares about his boat! at classic Masuka! I'd run if Quinn was looking for me! omg! Saxon is there!! he tries to be so charming! and that's how people fall for him! clearing his name on Cassie's murder! Dexter's smile! Deb's back!! yay! Creeper Quinn always! omg! he still has the ring..creeper! old hospital....interesting! what a creepy place! Harry why can't you go away already! laptop? all the kills are on the computer! Deputy Marshall Clayton talking to Deb!! "My nephew" Deb and Dexter went to Vogel's funeral! Angel and Matthews did too! Debster! of course he will miss them all! maybe not Quinn... I hate Nikki...so useless! Quinn you are a phony! Dexter never liked him! I love Angel and Dexter...they were good together! don't leave Dexter! I'm so sad! of course! it had to be Oliver! of course Saxon knows about him! Stay away from Deb and Harrison you creeper! he will never walk away! Deb's creeper ex-boss! its always about money! Kill Hannah Deb! that's b/c you'd poison everyone you psycho! of course Elway is there...he's a jerk!! Dexter needs to be the real him once again!! "i can't not see my brother and my nephew" Deb loves him...clearly! and she will always! oh shut up Harry! Hannah is horrible! no Dexter...you NEED Deb! and Harrison! well Quinn...you are a smart one! took you this long! Deb going to see Dexter! "....we are having dinner together" company? what? Saxon...of course! 'nothing...i mean nothing is going to stand in the way of me having one more night with my brother" "the Morgans" another Astor and Cody mention! hope we don't see that! Debster needs to be together! Deb's little speech to Dexter! he will always help her! she won't be fine..she needs him!! stop it....i'm crying Saxon you creeper! omg! watching himself on the news! omg! that was awesome! working together!! "thanks Deb" Oliver in his own kill room! Dexter doesn't love Hannah! lies!! electric chair? Dexter calling Deb! Dexter wanting Deb to arrest Saxon! the hug! its so painful!! bye Harry...I won't miss you! omg! the deputy marshal is there! oh! he stabbed him!! Deb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!! I'm so sad...the people...meaning Harrison and Deb! Hannah better freaking die! his future is Deb and Harrison! Great episode!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie

Last edited by ocfan27; 09-15-2013 at 08:14 PM
Old 09-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow if we had more of this all season i would have said give them all Emmy's !! What a episode what a way to set us up for the finale ..

I just figured when Dexter had him to kill that it was to easy , Hannah would the only one left that was wanted and Dexter would be free ..

I figured if Dexter killed Saxton , then perhaps the finale twist would be that Deb turns on Hannah gets her arrested and Dexter leaves miami free man .. That would be good ending .

Now we have Deb shot, Dexter thinking all is good Saxton loose but wounded .. He will get the call that she is shot but will he leave miami or go to Deb ?

Where is saxton going to go , he should leave he is wanted all over miami so him leaving would be the smart thing ..

Hope finale is over 60 min next week ... A lot to be tied up , I figure Deb should be ok she had already called for backup before going into the bld so Quinn Angel already on the way . Then called for EMT ..

If the bounty hunter is looking for Deb following her why go inside the bld why ? made no scense for him . If he was following Deb saw Dexter , I guess he thought Hannah was in the bld ..
Old 09-16-2013, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

my whole thing is that Hannah needs to be caught...its been to long and they need to arrest her!
Old 09-16-2013, 10:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Αll i care about is Deb.I don't want her to die.It would be so unfair.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

just watched it. Very conflicted about it. It's all going well, apart from on the Deb front!
Old 09-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i hate that Deb got shot...again! that was so sad
Old 09-20-2013, 09:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

How ironic that Dexter finds someone who accepts him as he is and now he doesn't even need to be that person anymore. I don't really buy that Hannah is the one thing that has changed him so much. What about Harrison? He wasn't enough to change Dexter's need?

I thought Dexter made the stupidest move ever not killing Saxon. Saxon knows about him snd and Hannah, what's stopping him mentioning this to the police when he's caught? With the Marshall on Hannah's tail and Angel being informed about her presence in town previously, surely this would all look bad for Dexter and in turn Deb (if she survives).

I don't know if I like the idea of Dexter losing his dark passenger.

I can't believe the finale is only 2 days away, with so much left to cover in only one episode.