Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2009, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

emgee- sa gold left ako dapat nga asa right kami sabi naman ng guard okay lang kahit saan kasi unahan sa pwesto ang Gold section.

grabe wala akong masabi sa concert na yan...sana bumalik si Cook! sobrang natuwa ako at he opened his set with TWIK...astig talaga sya. ABMB was uber swooning moment sa lahat. kakatuwa me nakatabi kamin old couple na nagdate lang silang dalawa sa concert!

i got the concert poster pero mautak ang SM at kailangan mo bilhin ang 4 green bags nila.

teena- nice pics. i'm going to post yung videos ng sa friend ko kasi mas malapit at clear. ubos ang 2 memory cards ng camera ko

gay and lindsay- saya ng DC/DA encounters nyo! winner!
Old 05-18-2009, 08:28 PM
Loyal Fan

btw may souvenirs pala na binenta sa tour? i should've bought pala pero parang wala akong napansin sa area ko. then again hindi ako nagikot ikot sa ibang booth.. i only got the free sketchers poster.

i thought 1 sm green bag lang, pwede na free yung poster? 4 pala kailangang bilhin? ano ba yun! pero ok lang siguro if dun ka naggrocery lagi hehe. may use rin siya
Old 05-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

linds, thanks for posting your kwento. ang cute ng pic mo with andy. cutie nga sya. sayang wala kang picture with eli. basta marami ka pang kwento pagkita natin tomorrow ha.

gill, sana nga bumalik si cookie for another concert. for his next album naman di ba

ruby! nanood ka rin pala ng concert. sayang di ka nakabili ng souvenirs. ako din hindi na bumili. dapat kahit baller pala bumili ako.

Old 05-19-2009, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

teena- me nagsabi na ndi daw maganda yung baller...ndi ko na nacheck magkano yung t-shirts. sana talaga bumalik sya ulit dito

ruby- oo kasi 4 bags per pack eh
Old 05-19-2009, 04:07 AM
Moderator Manager

me with Andy, Kyle & Joey. Andy & Kyle are both quiet and cute! Joey's adorable! he said this long speech talaga thanking us for coming to the concert after that pic was taken.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-19-2009, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

gill, so okay lang pala na di na ako bumili ng baller. P900 yung shirts ni cookie.

linds, ano naman papel ni joey? aliw naman sya.

Old 05-19-2009, 04:58 AM
Moderator Manager

hmmm...not sure if Joey's a guitarist or bassist. Laura can answer that.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

teena- yikes mahal din pala yung shirt...

lindsay- cool pics
Old 05-19-2009, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Guys, it's been awesome to read your recaps and see your pics! I'm so happy for that you got to experience this amazing thing. Dave sure did put out an awesome show for you guys.

Gay, I'm sorry but your story about the crew is pretty funny. Did you get a pic with the actual band though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Laura!!! i wish you were there honey! i saw our man and he was just right in-front of me!!!
I wish I was there too! That must have been mind-blowing.

Quote:

as for the concert, it was AWESOME! i loved his intro to ABMB. Laura! he sang my favorite AH song - Straight Ahead! he could sing any song from that album and he sings that. OMG. he's really good with the audience. i don't think he sang 10 songs (unlike Archie who i think sang most of his songs from his album). but his performance on-stage was just electrifying! it was actually a ROCK SHOW whichi i enjoyed. sometimes i wonder if he's been doing this for years. he was that good. i am so happy to have finally seen him live. he sang The Daily Anthem last which he dedicated to his brother. Archie came at the end of the song and sang the last few "whoah hoh" lyrics with Cookie. and then they left the stage together.
That's so awesome that you got to hear SA live since it's your favorite! That's the song from AH he's been doing, I sometimes wish he'd do other songs too. And of course ABMB, I already ploded when I saw the video, I can't imagine how wonderful it was in person. I think the setlist had 15 songs and yeah, he's been doing this thing for while (since he was 15 ) but he's perfected his craft up until your show. You experienced something truly special and unique, he even did ADAM which he hadn't done since March (except once in a private show). That was major.

Quote:
hmmm...not sure if Joey's a guitarist or bassist. Laura can answer that.
Joey's the bassist. Neal's the lead guitarist and Andy's the keyboardist/rhythm guitarist. And obviously Kyle's the drummer.

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 05-19-2009 at 04:01 PM
Old 05-19-2009, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A Daily Anthem
Old 05-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

laura, the concert was really amazing. we all had a really wonderful time. the whole experience, as well as seeing cookie & archie up close, is unforgettable. i wish that you were there to experience it with us. and, i hope that cookie comes back again for his next album.

have you seen all the videos of the tv interviews/appearances david had over here in manila?

Old 05-19-2009, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Teena, I believe it was. You are very lucky, not many people get to experience something so special. And I wish I had been there! Hopefully he'll come back there again (and tour these parts of the world too )!

I think I've seen most of them. We posted quite a lot of stuff in the news thread.

BTW, looks like you'll need a new thread soon.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know what would make the concert more surreal? If Laura had been with us. We're going to have a blast dear. Pure Cookie love.

These are the people I walked up to for a photo -> I have no idea who they were.

But yeah, I got pics with Kyle, Andy and Joey.

Pardon me, I look awful. I just woke up at that time.

Concert Photos courtesy of my sister (ryllsome) and her friend Diego:

The rest are here. The blurry and far ones are mine. But I think I was just able to upload Archie.

New Thread!
Old 05-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aw, that's so sweet of you Gay! Maybe next time.

Ok, I LOVE that first pic. Those are some of Cookie's crew, the guy in the middle is called Javier.

And you look great with Joey, Andy and Kyle! Man, you guys are so lucky.

The pics of Cookie on stage are stunning! I wish to make icons.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

P900 for a shirt isn't bad.. considering there are other bands na P1000+ yung shirt. grabe! how much yung baller IDs and what does the t-shirt & baller say?

teena yepyep, watched the concert rin. last minute lang talaga! my friend had an extra ticket so i went. free naman eh