Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2015, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
I'm sure he will and he'll be a happier camper in September when the album comes out.
Let's hope so, although he doesn't understand English yet. And so far I have bought a copy only for myself, though I can give away the digital copies I'm getting.

Quote:
We'll take just a bit more time answering them this time. I love all the questions, by the way.
We will, but I will try to answer this one this week. I love the questions too, very interesting.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
Let's hope so, although he doesn't understand English yet. And so far I have bought a copy only for myself, though I can give away the digital copies I'm getting.
Digital copies are the best.

Quote:
We will, but I will try to answer this one this week. I love the questions too, very interesting.
I'll answer as soon as I can. And they are, I almost wish there were more, I can keep on going. The one asking our favorite David quote is a tough one.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Digital copies are the best.
I think I prefer the CD.

Quote:
I'll answer as soon as I can. And they are, I almost wish there were more, I can keep on going. The one asking our favorite David quote is a tough one.
The remaining ones will give us a lot to think about. I have a few quotes in mind, I'll have to see which one to choose.
Old 08-13-2015, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think I prefer the CD.
There is something about having a physical copy. I love the cover insert inside, especially when it has the lyrics. Vinyl's records are really neat too. My older siblings grew up on those.

Being able to convert the CD to put in an ipod was a godsend though. I remember being so excited and amazed when the ipod was introduced. It's good to have both.

Quote:
The remaining ones will give us a lot to think about. I have a few quotes in mind, I'll have to see which one to choose.
Best of luck choosing! I will try to answer the next question this weekend.
Old 11-07-2015, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Should be start with answering the questions again? I'll go see where we left off.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ We should but I've been trying to figure out what the hell I can answer to the next question. xD It's about a favorite Declaration tour performance.

Quote:
There is something about having a physical copy. I love the cover insert inside, especially when it has the lyrics. Vinyl's records are really neat too. My older siblings grew up on those.
Exactly, I prefer physical copies for those reasons too. My parents have quite a lot of vinyls, we used to listen to them as kids too. I only have two, David's TLM and DV.

Quote:
Being able to convert the CD to put in an ipod was a godsend though. I remember being so excited and amazed when the ipod was introduced. It's good to have both.
True! It's much easier to carry an ipod/mp3 player around than a CD player (which I've done too). I love buying music on CD but I actually mostly listen to it as mp3 once I've ripped the CD.
Old 11-12-2015, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
^ We should but I've been trying to figure out what the hell I can answer to the next question. xD It's about a favorite Declaration tour performance.
So that's where we're at. I have an answer, I just need to find the video. If the question is too hard for you we can always skip it and go back to it later.

Quote:
Exactly, I prefer physical copies for those reasons too. My parents have quite a lot of vinyls, we used to listen to them as kids too. I only have two, David's TLM and DV.
Did you play them yet? I love that you have so many copies of David's Digital Vein.

Quote:
True! It's much easier to carry an ipod/mp3 player around than a CD player (which I've done too). I love buying music on CD but I actually mostly listen to it as mp3 once I've ripped the CD.
Yes, same.
Old 11-15-2015, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
So that's where we're at. I have an answer, I just need to find the video. If the question is too hard for you we can always skip it and go back to it later.
I don't want to skip it because I've answered every question so far. I just haven't had time to sit down and think about this/watch any videos. But that's great you've got an answer! You can go ahead and post it as soon as you find the video, if you want.

Quote:
Did you play them yet? I love that you have so many copies of David's Digital Vein.
No because I don't have a record player. I have to take the vinyl to my parents and listen to it there. xD

Quote:
Yes, same.
Old 12-24-2015, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't listened to all of David's songs but have listened to many and love every one of them. And he's quite handsome too.
Old 12-25-2015, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Cece! Glad to hear you love the songs you've heard from him! Have you listened to his newest album Digital Vein? If not, I definitely recommend it, it's so good.

And I do agree with you on the handsome part.
Old 12-27-2015, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Some of the songs, yes. Not the entire album, but I will!

I think my favorite David song is Light On. Also the song I've listened to the most. And fabulous music video to accompany the song.

Old 12-28-2015, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I definitely recommend listening to the whole album (with the bonus songs), I think it's his best album to date. Let me know if you listen to it.

Light On is a great song, I like it too. (Although I think all of his other musis video are better than the LO music video. )

Love that picture, it's one of my favorites. Thanks for posting!
Old 12-29-2015, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

You should definitely listen to the rest of Digital Vein, Cece. It's so good!

I love that picture of him
Old 12-29-2015, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll buy the CD then for my drive to work each morning. I can listen to a whole album on my drive. And it'll be time well spent! I heard great reviews about his newest CD.
Old 12-30-2015, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's awesome, Cece! I'm sure you'll enjoy it, those reviews are not wrong. (In my opionion. )