Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Chace News/Appearances #11: Because Chace Brings Us All The Good News!

Latest News

* Chace on Jimmy Kimmel
Part I
Part II

Quote:
Would Chace Crawford Date a Fan and Other Weird Questions Answered by Wetpaint Entertainment - Gallery - Would Chace Crawford Date a Fan? - wetpaint.com

Would Chace Crawford Date a Fan?

We’re among the Gossip Girl star’s number-one fans, so we sure hope so! Whoever asked this question, back off. Chace. Is. Ours.

Sorry to tell them, but he is OURS!!
Quote:
Taylor Swift Donates Shoes for Charity Auction | ClevverTV

Have you ever wanted to walk in Taylor Swift’s shoes? Or maybe just own a pair of her shoes? Here’s your chance!

Taylor Swift, along with stars like Ryan Seacrest, Jimmy Fallon, Chace Crawford, Jessica Simpson, and Kris Jenner have teamed up with Soles4Souls®, the international shoe charity, to auction off their own shoes for charity. In addition to the shoes, the charity is also auctioning off 4 destination trips that will go towards supporting their mission of providing shoes for individuals living in poverty. The auction is being hosted on the charity auction site CharityBuzz.com.

“For most celebrities, the shoes they wear are an important reflection of their personality and fashion taste. But for millions of adults and children around the world, their shoes are a necessity to protect them from life-threatening diseases like hook worm,” said Kevin Goughary, CEO of Soles4Souls. “This auction is a perfect example of one person’s shoes being able to make a real world difference is someone else’s life.”

The complete list of celebrities with autographed shoes include: Taylor Swift, Chace Crawford, Ryan Seacrest, Jessica Simpson, Camille Grammar, Kris Jenner, Brooke Shields, Curtis Stone, Kathie Lee Gifford, Hoda Kotb, Melissa Rivers, Ice T, Al Roker, Matt Lauer, Billy Bush, Andy Cohen, Brian Williams, Ali Sweeney, Yoko Ono, Shaun T, Jean Chatzky, Ann Curry, Jeannie Mai, Megan Alexander, Colin Ford, Sara Haines, Jonah Hill, Martin Lawrence, Bill Engvall, Michael McDonald, Quest Love, Kip Moore, Jimmy Fallon, Jason Bateman, and Tom Brokaw.

For more information on the auction and how to bid, or to find out how you can get involved in Soles4Souls, visit Soles4Souls | A Shoe Charity Recycling Shoes For People In Need.

Quote:
Chace Crawford: Buff Biceps for 'August Man' - Exclusive!

Chace Crawford shows off his killer arms in the cover spread for August Man‘s September 2012 issue, provided exclusively to JustJared.com for a first look preview!

Here is what the 27-year-old actor had to share with the mag:

On moving to California when Gossip Girl ends: “I’m probably going to buy a house out there, get a backyard, get a grill. Live the domestic life. Maybe I’ll get some plants, step up to a dog.”

On what he calls the Gossip Girl original five (Himself, Blake, Leighton, Penn, and Ed): “I have a very good relationship with everybody. We support each other, we go see each other’s films, we chime in every now and again. Obviously it’s going to be different when we’re done with the show, but we’ll always have that. There’s always moments during TV shows where it can be sort of a grind, but everyone loves each other and everyone brings something different to the table. We just had such a great time together. That’s one of the upsides for me to the business, meeting this group of talented people from all over.”

On still having to prove himself: “At my level and at my stage, I don’t have the pick of the litter, I don’t have any power, so it’s still about proving myself and chipping away at those preconceived notions that people have of me like, ‘Oh, you’re on a CW show.’ It’s not a really negative connotation, but it sets a certain precedent before I come into a room. It’s nice when I get a surprised reaction like, ‘Oh, that was good.’”

FYI: Chace is wearing a Prada suit on the cover.

For more from Chace, visit AugustMan.com!
X

Quote:
Pippa Middleton Meets Chace Crawford in New York City! - UsMagazine.com

She's only been in New York for a few days, but Pippa Middleton is already hanging out with Manhattan's elite!

The British party planner, 28, introduced herself to Gossip Girl actor Chace Crawford, 27, at hip hotspot Electric Room inside the Dream Downtown September 3. "They didn't party together but they spoke for 10 minutes," an insider tells Us Weekly exclusively. "They had never met before but Chace has met Prince Harry a couple times."

Though both stars are single, the source tells Us "there were no numbers exchanged" between Duchess Kate's sister and Crawford. (The actor is in the midst of shooting Gossip Girl's sixth and final season, which premieres October 8 at 9 p.m. EST on The CW.)

Donna
Old 09-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the new thread and you updated the opening post?

Old 09-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tfnt!
Old 09-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're both welcome and yes, I did update the OP Jade.

Donna
Old 09-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's cool.

Old 09-09-2012, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great title Hoping for good news soon (:
Old 09-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so too.

Old 09-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks, Lisa and let's keep hoping.

Donna
Old 09-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Any news? Has Chace said anything about Blake getting married?

Old 09-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Nothing yet, still hoping that he does.

Donna
Old 09-13-2012, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chace was at a fashion week event, still hoping for pictures of Chace:

Alison Pill parties a bit too hard at Fashion Week, then tweets topless pic - NYPOST.com

Quote:
Before accidentally tweeting a topless photo of herself yesterday, “The Newsroom” star Alison Pill was seen at Fashion Week “falling down drunk” and yelling about an epic struggle with flatulence. Spies saw the HBO actress “stumbling all over the place” at a West Village party for designer Chris Benz on Monday. “She was yelling and telling everyone she was ‘farting’ every time she moved,” a spy added. As Pill publicly gushed about gas, her pal Anna Chlumsky of HBO’s “Veep” calmly lit, then extinguished, a cigarette she had stashed in her handbag for intermittent use. “Anna was like, ‘Oh, she’s fine,’ ” the source said. Guests at the party included Chace Crawford, Jessica Stam and Katie Lee. Yesterday Pill apologized for tweeting the topless shot, posting, “Yep. That picture happened. Ugh. My tech issues have now reached new heights, apparently. How a deletion turned into a tweet . . . Apologies.” Her beau, “Knocked Up” star Jay Baruchel, added, “My fiancée is an hilarious dork.”

Old 09-13-2012, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the news, I wish that there were pics of Chace from an event.

Donna
Old 09-14-2012, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

None have surfaced yet.

More news about Chace:

Peppard: Chace Crawford to host Rock the Red Door at Dallas’ House of Blues | Pop Culture Blog

Quote:
Hometown hunk Chace Crawford does make it back to Dallas even though his star is still ascending. He’s on the cover of the September issue of August Man magazine and he was recently spotted in a box at the U.S. Open.

Back in Texas, he has signed on as celebrity host for the 2012 Rock the Red Door benefit at the House of Blues. The Oct. 25 party is the annual fund-raiser for the Cancer Support Community’s Young Leadership Board.

It should give the Gossip Girl star a chance to visit his new nephew, Hawkins Romo, son of his sister, Candice Crawford Romo, and quarterback Tony Romo.

Old 09-15-2012, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news, that sounds good
Old 09-15-2012, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome and I am sure that we will get more news and pictures from the event.