Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-16-2011, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Sounds like Kate had a fun weekend

Quote:
my mom is a hero. she found the long lost camera w/studio footage on it! also there's vid from Rome in novembr. ha. it's been missing awhile
Quote:
@becks2788 hey girl! saw your message about voice msgs for japan...how do i do it?! i'd love to help
So glad her mom found the camera

Last edited by FreakyFlyBry; 03-16-2011 at 11:04 AM
Old 03-16-2011, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's amazing that she now has that lost footage!

Don't you just love Kate and how sweet she is? That girl was tweeting a whole bunch of celebrities asking for help for a project she's starting to raise money for Japan. I love that Kate is helping her.
'Cause I have overcome,
More than words will ever say
Old 03-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Doing my part again to bring you her latest tweets!

Quote:
happy st. patricks day loves! i am 12% irish and proud of it
Quote:
green beard day green beard day - katevoegele's blog
Quote:
happy birthday to the beautiful @MissLaura317!!! hope it's fabulous
I'd say I'm a quarter Irish (the rest of me is Austrian, Norwegian and English), so I had reason to wear green today! And the green beard one is so funny... gotta love Kate's sense of humour!
Old 03-18-2011, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Thank you

And from today:
Quote:
make this your weekend soundtrack make this your weekend soundtrack - katevoegele's blog
Quote:
Just filled my car trunk with 7 big blank new canvases...im a happy girl
That made me laugh too, the green beard day comment
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 03-19-2011, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

She needs to tweet us some of her finished paintings.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 03-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed, I'm sure they all look fantastic If they're anywhere near as good as her fashion sense, we'll be in for a treat!
Old 03-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

I tweeted her the other day, suggesting that she blog a photo of one of her paintings. I'm not sure if she saw my tweet but I hope she does. I'm sure she's as great a painter as she is a singer/songwriter.

Bringing this over from another thread that was posted, because I can't keep that thread open:

Quote:
Hey Kate fans!
Just wanted to let you know about Japan Calls, a celebrity charity auction to help efforts over in Japan. The basic idea is that people bid on receiving personalized voice recordings from their favorite entertainers, and all the proceeds go to Japan. And Kate is just one of the many names involved. So check it out at voicesforjapan.com and bid to help and hear from Kate herself!
This is so great!

And recent tweets:
Quote:
my espresso machine is my bff today. rainy sunday = cappuccinos and turning my apt into a painting studio!
Quote:
@SophiaBush jealous of all you pretty ladies and that sunshine!! hope you all are having the best time
Quote:
thanks @Brett_Hughes great to have you back from the slopes! party with #tobinjames later?
Quote:
cutting the last two songs for the record in the studio today! i can't believe i'm almost done..
Quote:
nothing cooler than jamming with amazing musicians and watching a song evolve and find its perfect groove...#ilovemyjob
Emphasis on that second-last one! We're getting closer and closer to being able to hear all of her new songs!!
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 04-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

A load of tweets here:

Quote:
studio snapshots studio snapshots - katevoegele's blog
Quote:
the first tour i ever did was with @JoshBkelley and he just put his new album out this week! it's really awesome, go pick it up!
Quote:
hammer dulcimer and accordion on the final track for this record? yes please
Quote:
These cute new starbucks espresso cups are coming home with me These cute new starbucks espresso cups are coming home with me on Twitpic
Quote:
#1 on my bucket list #1 on my bucket list - katevoegele's blog
Quote:
can alison krauss please just release her new record a few weeks early?
Quote:
happy birthday to pretty girl @Ashkayk !!! hope it's the best
Quote:
Spent the whole day painting and now picking up some wine for an italian dinner..then off to see @WakeyWakey do their thing!!
Quote:
@WakeyWakey sounded unreal tonite!If u havent heard their music go get it..& make sure u see them live too, its what live music should be!
Quote:
@MRCISCOADLER your banana beat @oakleys are rocking my world today!! Bright yellow shades make a sunny day sunnier @MRCISCOADLER your banana beat @oakleys are rocking my world ... on Twitpic
Quote:
watching #dancingwiththestars w/ @Brett_Hughes..@ChelseaKane looked like a fox tonight! got my vote!! go vote #TeamKanenBall
Quote:
someone very kind just brought rice krispie squares to the studio #winning
Quote:
mixing today and absolutely losing it watching these songs transform into a record...so freakin excited
Quote:
Watching Empire Records...god i miss record stores
Quote:
I just found that out! so cool!! RT @LauzUlrick @katevoegele And that was totally filmed in Wilmington! Best movie
Quote:
yes very soon RT @Jeremy17405 Hey @katevoegele can we have a preview of your new album,something like 30 secs of a song would be awesome!
Quote:
Shoutout to @CollegeMag and Erin Shimazu for the amazing photos Kate Voegele: Triple Threat | College Magazine. Follow @CollegeMag with me they are awesome!
Quote:
Hey loves welcome my girl @IndiaDeBeaufort back to Twitter and follow her!!
Quote:
this beautiful day is a perfect way to celebrate that as of last night the record is officially done and ready to be mastered! ahhhh
Quote:
@Indiadebeaufort absolutely girly! lunch soon
Quote:
they'll b up asap, we're working on them now RT @stephanieOTH @katevoegele where can I find your tour dates? really need'em! love you :
Old 04-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

And 2 more tweets:

Quote:
@vballchic0711 happy birthday girly!!! hope it's wonderful
Quote:
it really grosses me out when u have 2 remove some1 elses dry laundry 2 use the dryer...even tho theyre clean, its still #randomdudesundies
And from Facebook:

Quote:
for some reason, twitter won't go to this page anymore...haha..but just wanted to say to everyone who has been so supportive of me throughout the making of this new album that I LOVE YOU and i cannot wait for you to hear this music! we finished up the songs last night and i am so beyond excited! to see my twitter updates on FB, check out my fan page have a wonderful friday loves!!!
Guys, emphasis on this tweet!!!

Quote:
this beautiful day is a perfect way to celebrate that as of last night the record is officially done and ready to be mastered! ahhhh
SO EXCITED!
'Cause I have overcome,

Last edited by r3l3vy; 04-01-2011 at 09:38 PM
Old 04-02-2011, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Alright this warrants a double post; I would have just edited the previous one but I wanted everyone to see this. I found some articles last night but I wanted to confirm that they were legit before I posted anything AND OKAY YOU GUYS KHSDIUDAJKSHDSJKSAHD:

Quote:
The talented tunesmith has a new ATO Records album coming May 17 called “Gravity Happens.” But she’ll be premiering its flagship single, “Heart In Chains,” as struggling young songstress Mia on the season finale of her series the same month.
READ MORE HERE.
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 04-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

FINALLY new single/album titles They sound fantastic, I am so PUMPED to hear them!
Old 04-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

"Heart In Chains" sounds like it could be SO heartbreaking. And I wonder if the title "Gravity Happens" came from the lyrics of one of her songs like she has done with the past two albums.
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 04-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
happy birthday to the lovely @BethanyGaleotti !!! hope it's wonderful!
Quote:
THANK YOU for all of the sweet comments about my new record guys !!!!! i love you all so much!
Quote:
Sorry for the confusion guys, my new record isnt out just yet! May 17th loves!! Cant wait for you to hear it
Quote:
Just saw @TylerHilton kill it at @thehotelcafe! Such a great show.
Quote:
my new album drops May 17! my new album drops May 17! - katevoegele's blog
Quote:
@alithered77 that picture just made my day hahaha! i would RT it but i don't think it will let me...you are awesome!
Quote:
whoa...somehow when i pasted that article on my blog the text freaked out....hopefully it's still legible haha
Quote:
ok guys so now that the news is out about the new album and the cover i'm getting the new website ready and some sneak peeks together
Quote:
bidding 4a msg from me4 @japan_calls ends tmrwApr4@ 11:59pm EST-still time 2bid here: japan_calls: OFFICIAL AUCTION POST: Bid on Your Favorite Entertainers HERE!
Quote:
watching @ChelseaKane on #DWTS and @NoReservations with @Brett_Hughes.#IloveMondays
Quote:
LOVE THIS RT @MooeyRae Gravity Happens. Gravity Happens. on Twitpic
Pay special attention to the twitpic in the last re-tweet. You'll recognize her (or maybe you ARE her?)
Old 04-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Oh she retweeted Melly, aww

Quote:
ove it! this girl so deserves it! RT @TreeHugger: Congrats to @SophiaBush for winning a @TreeHugger #BestofGreen Award! Best of Green: Culture and Celebrity : TreeHugger
Quote:
@YourBoyKJ @Brett_Hughes that is so awesome!! i'm so jealous i'll have to tell @Courbs102 to hit up Brick Street next Monday!
"Gravity Happens" is going to be released exactly 6 weeks from today!
'Cause I have overcome,

Last edited by r3l3vy; 04-05-2011 at 02:34 PM
Old 04-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Haha, awee! That's one of the reasons why I love Kate so much!

new tweets;

Quote:
Coconut water in an actual coconut... #awesome Coconut water in an actual coconut... #awesome on Twitpic
Quote:
it's a homemade pizza kind of night. attempting to film a little vid blog of myself making it but it's proving difficult....
Melissa | icon; Kita