Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-13-2012, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

There was a new thing that Kate was about to try to master the ukelele! When the string broke she panicked until she realized it could bend backwards into the teeth of her new talent, she then played her melody again. Later, the entire cast of One Tree Hill had realized that Kate was playing the hypnotic trick with the ukulele, causing earthquakes to occur. Later, Kate went above her boundaries by singing Sandcastles without the metronome and the gods agreed that Kate was gonna succeed whenever she sang about anything. Curiously, whenever something hard was about to break, someone would quickly rush towards Kate's favorite instrument which would anger the audience, stopping all sounds so everyone will figure out why the music stopped. Then, they shouted at directors that tried to interrupt their fun with Kate's old videos of their best screwups and laughed about everything that happened. Later, Kate went to her best place for doing what she knew best: singing, dancing and playing her guitar. Mastering the songs written from last night's long sessions dealing with everything. Loose ends had been tied to the tree belonging to all the different people who were trying to go to their cars and pushed them into Lake Erie because Kate was visiting her fans and wanted to teach lessons for fun. We all were partying like it was LMFAO when suddenly appearing was a giant blob of goo which ate a large amount of stuff around the party table. When nobody noticed missing stuff, Kate alerted cops about it and then went to an unknown secret hiding place. There, beyond the reach of the universe was a dark, distant galaxy containing stars and planets full of music. Pomegranates grew on Kate's vines after Stephen poured some wine hastily. END