Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Report from the concert, one magical night.

The concert:

It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g, she talked french a bit, she was so cute, i took some pictures that i'll post later, the room had a 500 persons capacity and i was quite close, it was awesome.

As for the setlist (only the first four are in order):

I get it
Only fooling myself
Heart in chains
Impatient girl
It's only life
Angel
Playing with my heart
Say you're mine
Kindly unspoken
Manhattan from the sky
Lift me up
Last song: 99 times
Encore song: Hallelujah
Covers: The lazy song (Bruno Mars) // Til the world ends (Britney Spears)
New song: Blue Sky Beautiful

The Meet & Greet
:

I almost didn't meet her because i didn't know, in order to meet her, that i had to buy stuff from the merchandizing BEFORE the concert so after the show, there were no more yellow bracelet (the thing that says you can meet her), so i waited outside and i asked some girls for their yellow bracelet after they met her.

So...she is so kind, nice, beautiful , she said "thank you for coming tonight", then she signed my cd, then we took a picture and before leaving, i asked if i could hug her and she said "of course." So i went and hugged her and before taking off i told her she was awesome.

Perfect night, one of the best of my life, one of the best concert i've been to, cause there was intimicy between her and her fans, she sang super well, she spoke French.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Aww! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad that you had an absolutely amazing time!

Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 09-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

So glad you enjoyed the show And I loved her Britney cover there!
Old 09-05-2011, 03:15 AM
Elite Fan

Yes it was awesome and i hope she'll come back soon .I was surprised that she sang a Britney song (and happy cause i love Britney).

Some of my pictures:

This one is blurry, too bad cause it'd have been such a stunning pic.

While we were waiting in the line to meet her, (the girl she's taking a picture with wasn't with us).

Oh and My cousin kissed her (on the cheeks of course) lol. I had the hug, he had kisses.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wednesday!!

Old 09-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

That's awesome, I'm glad you ended up being able to meet her!!! Thanks for posting the setlist by the way. I love that she played a new song! And people have already uploaded it to Youtube

Richard I'm so excited for you!!
'Cause I have overcome,
More than words will ever say
Old 09-05-2011, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

I was surprised when i heard a new song, she has so many unreleased songs, it's too bad. I want to hear them all (i mean the studio version).

Next step is the England, right? I wanna go again lol.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Like Footprints and Small Talk and all of those ones you mean? I know...but they are from so long ago that I would be really surprised if she recorded them now or played them now. ohhhh but actually, she did that with I Couldn't Save You. I Couldn't Save You was from years ago & there was no studio version but then she recorded it and released it...so maybe...she hasn't been playing it live though. But I don't know, maybe one day we'll get to hear studio versions of some of those unreleased songs.

Yeah, next is England. Which Richard is going to. Which means we'll get updates from that concert too. I'm sure it'll be amazing.
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 09-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Yes that's what i meant. Cross fingers.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Definitely! It would be so cool to hear some of those songs again.

I just updated the OP with more tour dates so now they are all up there.
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 09-08-2011, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by totaca (View Post)
Wednesday!!
So how was the concert?
Old 09-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's nearly 1am here, and I really should get some sleep, but I just wanted to share.

Kate was incredible. She killed her set, her interaction with the crowd was fantastic - I think she was even a bit taken aback by how enthusiastic and knowledgeable the crowd were. But the best thing about the whole night was the meet and greet, for those who bought merch. Her set was from 9:30 til 10:30, and she started the meet and greet at 11 - when I left at around 12:10, she was still going. The staff were kinda ready to go home but she took the time to chat to every single person, have a picture taken with them, sign anything they wanted - and thank them for coming to watch her play. I now have a signed copy of Gravity Happens - I'll post a pic tomorrow.

I didn't chat to her for too long - long queue - but I told her that everyone on the KV board over at was stoked that I was coming to see her. She knows of the board, right? She said that we were sweet, and that she appreciated all of the support. She was so friendly, accomodating, chilled out - and humble.

I'll post a few more photos tomorrow, as well as some videos if I can find some, but I will post this one;

Okay, I'm like 6"3, maybe 6"4, and Kate had a pair of killer heels on - I was genuinely thinking I was gonna break her.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

*freaks out*

You got a great picture! You are very tall. I'm so happy that you got to meet her!! And that's so sweet that she spent so much time meeting fans. And you are THE BEST for mentioning , thank you for that. She does know about it because Melissa & I told her about it the first time that we met her & we've posted on her Facebook wall when we've reached milestones (50,000 posts and so on) so she does know it exists and I'm glad that you reminded her about it.

I'm so happy for you Richard! It sounds like it was such a perfect night.
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 09-09-2011, 03:09 AM
Elite Fan

Wow you're tall!

Love her outfit there. Kate is really incredible to chat with all her fans asking them questions and stuff, she's really close to her fans.

I also heard she sang "Sancastles" in England and i'm quite jealous cause i wanted that song so bad in France.

So the England also had the "Meet & Greet" only if you bought merch? I thought it was only a rule for France and the place she was singing into but i guess that's the rule of the whole tour? I feel lucky in a way to have the meet&greet for "free".
Old 09-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

I wonder why she didn't sing it in France. That song is one of the singles, she's been playing that song a lot. That's strange.

I heard that they are going to be doing that for the whole tour, where you get to meet her if you buy merch. It's smart on their part because it makes people buy merch even if they weren't going to originally. But oh well, I suppose you can just buy the "Gravity Happens" bracelet or something else that's cheap if you don't want to spend too much money. I love the fact that she does meet & greets though, so I'm just happy that everyone gets to see her.

There are so many videos on Youtube that people have uploaded of Kate in the past week. Search them if you want to see some.
'Cause I have overcome,