Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Robert Fan Picture Thread #4 - B/c mobbers know how to take the best pics.. we take after our Rob.

I was thinking that we could put some pics of us in here.. with nicknames tha we have given each other and maybe a small little quote underneath it explaining why we love Rob It would make the OP pretty and unique... what does everyone think??
Old 03-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
I love them! They run FOREVER my parents have the same van they've had for 25 yrs and it's never died it's older than me! haha

Hell yeah we would! HAHAH I LOVE That idea Twinee LOL Man I wish I coud really do that with ya we'd have a blast.

Welcome love

Start away my sweet
Wow!! That is a very long time... I don't think my parents have ever owned a car for more then 10 years

We really, really would!!
Old 03-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nikki, that's a really good idea. Unique...

Max❣️Liz
Old 03-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
Wow!! That is a very long time... I don't think my parents have ever owned a car for more then 10 years

We really, really would!!
It is! I grew up in that Van haha and they keep their value very well so if I ever wanted to trade it in 10 yrs down the road I would get a good trade in value. and 10 yrs is a good amount of time for a car

HAHAH maybe someday yeah?
Old 03-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
Nikki, that's a really good idea. Unique...
Thanks, Bailey

Twin.. it does seem like the smart idea You seem to really know how to handle all that stuff... I am so hopeless.. I would have gone out and just got the prettiest car I saw.. I really don't know much about the value and such

And definitely one day!! I would love to come and visit you

This was our stopover in Dubai before our Europe trip AND THE SHOPPING STORES WERE AWESOME!!
Old 03-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

HEhe well thanks! I learned it all from my parents they armed me quite well for stuff like that. if I didn't have smart car people around me I wouldn't know anything so don't you worry

That would be SO amazing if you did! Whether it was you visiting me or me visting you we'd have a blast!

You're so Pretty Twinee! You always looks so put-together clothes wise in pics.

and I think that's an awesome idea with the nicknames/pics I just don't know if there a good pic of myself I can use LOL
Old 03-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

You are quite blessed with that Twinee... it helps to arm you in real life, when you are by yourself The most my dad told my about cars was 'don't worry about the price, if you like it I will get it for you' I love my dad, but he spoils me way to much!!

We would definitely have a blast

Awwwww, thankyou You are to kind.. I do love my clothes

Don't even start Any of those pics that you have posted are awesome and you always look pretty as a princess, Twinee!!
Old 03-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You are quite blessed with that Twinee... it helps to arm you in real life, when you are by yourself The most my dad told my about cars was 'don't worry about the price, if you like it I will get it for you' I love my dad, but he spoils me way to much!!

We would definitely have a blast

Awwwww, thankyou You are to kind.. I do love my clothes

Don't even start Any of those pics that you have posted are awesome and you always look pretty as a princess, Twinee!!
Hehe well thank you They taught me a lot of good life stuff like how to handle money and respect how you use your credit card stuff when you're growing up doesn't mean much but when you're on your own its something else. and it helps guide you. and that's kind of awesome if I couldn't picked whatever I wanted I woud've gotten a brand new Toyota Tacoma Black or Blue. but I'm not wealthy enough for that yet haha

So much fun oh my gosh haha we have a blast on here can only imagine what it woud be like in person

Welcome

Heh I just woudn't be able to pick one out cause I just don't like pics of myself haha but thank you for the kinds words my love
Old 03-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hehe well thank you They taught me a lot of good life stuff like how to handle money and respect how you use your credit card stuff when you're growing up doesn't mean much but when you're on your own its something else. and it helps guide you. and that's kind of awesome if I couldn't picked whatever I wanted I woud've gotten a brand new Toyota Tacoma Black or Blue. but I'm not wealthy enough for that yet haha

So much fun oh my gosh haha we have a blast on here can only imagine what it woud be like in person

Welcome

Heh I just woudn't be able to pick one out cause I just don't like pics of myself haha but thank you for the kinds words my love
And that is priceless.. you really are lucky Twin. Your parents sound lovely .. I often wish that my parents and grandparents weren't so well off.. because I never got taught any of those values My parents are just lucky that I am independant and that I got myself jobs and got my own home and had a family of my own... if I wasn't who I was.. I would have quite happily lived off my family's wealth (my parents would have loved that) but I like to earn my way and my life is good... I may not have tons of money like my parents but I am doing pretty well.. well I think anyway

You could give me five of your fave photo's and then I could pick out which one we could put in the OP and you could do the same for me aswell?? How does that sound??
Old 03-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And that is priceless.. you really are lucky Twin. Your parents sound lovely .. I often wish that my parents and grandparents weren't so well off.. because I never got taught any of those values My parents are just lucky that I am independant and that I got myself jobs and got my own home and had a family of my own... if I wasn't who I was.. I would have quite happily lived off my family's wealth (my parents would have loved that) but I like to earn my way and my life is good... I may not have tons of money like my parents but I am doing pretty well.. well I think anyway

You could give me five of your fave photo's and then I could pick out which one we could put in the OP and you could do the same for me aswell?? How does that sound??
Hehe well thanks I am grateful to them for teaching me that early on I mean I was taught how to balance my checkbook by my mom when I got my first job when I was 15 and she had me open my first checking account on my own. but you're awesome Twinee you figured it out all on your own and I think it's awesome and bad-ass of you to want to pave your own way There's more pride in doing something yourself and you've got a lot to be proud of

HEh I'll try and pick some pics I sorta like but that sounds like a good trade Twinee
Old 03-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cait, your parents did a great job with showing you how to manage money...

Max❣️Liz
Old 03-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
Cait, your parents did a great job with showing you how to manage money...
Heh yeah I suppose they did
Old 03-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don't even ask me what that soilder is doing with that sword at Jake's groin level
Old 03-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why is he even near you?
Old 03-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Why is he even near you?
Jake wanted him in the pic because he thought the outfit was 'soo cool'.. he wanted it to be inconspicous and he wanted us to look like we were unaware.. although we never expected him to do that When I saw the pic.. I was just 'WTF is he doing'.. it is actually kind of creepy And it's not like we can speak Italian fluently... so we couldn't even ask him