Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-31-2014, 02:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks !! it's nice to have like minded people to talk to !!
Old 05-31-2014, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f290/robs-an.../#post76313453
Old 06-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it is!!!

And thank you kiwi!!!

Max❣️Liz
Old 06-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinaCullen (View Post)
Hi! I hope I'm posting this in the right place!? I'm Karina and I've just become a fan of Rob this year! I'm not a great film watcher so didn't know of him until I watched the Twilight films a few months ago! Now I'm a huge fan ! I've watched almost all of his other films, and I love his music !! Most ridiculous thing I've done is just paid £24 for a copy of this months Hollywood Reporter off ebay !!! Why not, you only live once ha ha !!
Hi Katrina glad to meet you and hehe nothing wrong with that we all buy goodies off ebay I've bought stuff like that too hehe
Old 06-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Hi Katrina glad to meet you and hehe nothing wrong with that we all buy goodies off ebay I've bought stuff like that too hehe
Hi! Good to meet you too ! Pleased to say I am sat lovingly looking through the Hollywood Reporter as we speak
Old 06-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi! I hope I'm posting this in the right place!? I'm Karina and I've just become a fan of Rob this year! I'm not a great film watcher so didn't know of him until I watched the Twilight films a few months ago! Now I'm a huge fan ! I've watched almost all of his other films, and I love his music !! Most ridiculous thing I've done is just paid £24 for a copy of this months Hollywood Reporter off ebay !!! Why not, you only live once ha ha !!
Welcome Karina You can call me Joa btw. And it's better late than never becoming a fan of Rob and just great to know you have even checked out all his other movies and stuff. I also knew Rob from first watching him in twilight too and then I just had to find out more about his other works as well. Haha that's not ridiculous especially if you have the money to pay for that, I think that's great dedication on your part as a fan. I know I would love to get anything of Rob that I can lay my hands on if only money isn't always the issue. *sigh* But I'm going to be contented with those Rob posters and whatever I've managed to get of him heh. And make yourself at home here really, there's a bunch of Games-related threads and also discussion thread topics here you can feel free to check out.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Max❣️Liz
Old 06-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f290/robert-.../#post76373389
Old 06-04-2014, 10:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsessed_MeesterManic (View Post)
Welcome Karina You can call me Joa btw. And it's better late than never becoming a fan of Rob and just great to know you have even checked out all his other movies and stuff. I also knew Rob from first watching him in twilight too and then I just had to find out more about his other works as well. Haha that's not ridiculous especially if you have the money to pay for that, I think that's great dedication on your part as a fan. I know I would love to get anything of Rob that I can lay my hands on if only money isn't always the issue. *sigh* But I'm going to be contented with those Rob posters and whatever I've managed to get of him heh. And make yourself at home here really, there's a bunch of Games-related threads and also discussion thread topics here you can feel free to check out.
Hi Jo ! Thanks for your reply ! I have just finished unpacking my latest buy, which is a multi region DVD player, so that I can play US region DVDs ! I really wanted the Twilight Forever set but it doesn't have a UK version, so that was the answer! Really must stop spending now ha ha !!
Old 06-04-2014, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry to hear you could not get Teilight Forever

Max❣️Liz
Old 06-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
Sorry to hear you could not get Teilight Forever
Yeah it's annoying when you get different things in the UK to the US, but at least I found a way around this one
Old 06-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So glad you did hon!

Updated Rob's Dirty Thread

Max❣️Liz

Last edited by Bailey030303; 06-05-2014 at 06:13 PM
Old 06-07-2014, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi Jo ! Thanks for your reply ! I have just finished unpacking my latest buy, which is a multi region DVD player, so that I can play US region DVDs ! I really wanted the Twilight Forever set but it doesn't have a UK version, so that was the answer! Really must stop spending now ha ha !!
Wow good for you getting a quality dvd player! You must have burnt a hole in your pocket right though getting it?

I really want a new dvd player too especially since the one in my living room can't be remote-controlled since the control is spoiled but don't think I can really afford a good one nor can I convince my dad to help buy a new one oh well.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsessed_MeesterManic (View Post)
Wow good for you getting a quality dvd player! You must have burnt a hole in your pocket right though getting it?

I really want a new dvd player too especially since the one in my living room can't be remote-controlled since the control is spoiled but don't think I can really afford a good one nor can I convince my dad to help buy a new one oh well.
It wasn't too bad, it was £38 for the DVD player, and then another £38 for the Twilight Forever set ! expensive but very enjoyable ! Well it will be when the DVDs turn up !! Still waiting ......
Old 06-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope it's ok to post this here ?? I've been trying for ages to find a penpal or email pal who I share similar interests with. If there's anyone on here who would be interested, let me know