Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Was there a collective gasp? I would have been saying a few choice words myself!

Max❣️Liz
Old 07-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

When she kissed him? the gasps and ooohs were more after when they show Edward standing there and shes coming back to him and she asked him if he saw.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Eclipse the book to me is just

I'll never forget after the kissing scene when Bella said 'you saw?' I swear my whole row was like 'duh' and we didn't even know each other damn I loved going to theater and enjoying the flick first time with twihards

Agreed! although it's my second favorite book, my first was of course Twilight, Eclipse is the second, 3rd was New Moon... Breaking Dawn was just torture to read.
AND man it had some great BD moments... but the movie was far more better. Although I loved Edward & Bella so much in the book, it just too me forever to read it because it was so slow paced it seemed, then a Jacob point of view and then not much Alice and Jasper, and then all the built for new characters with no fight... and then the imprinting... not really any Daddyward moments. BD book was just not that good for me. I only re-read like the first eight chapters over and over and the last chapter. lol
Old 07-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Agreed! although it's my second favorite book, my first was of course Twilight, Eclipse is the second, 3rd was New Moon... Breaking Dawn was just torture to read.
AND man it had some great BD moments... but the movie was far more better. Although I loved Edward & Bella so much in the book, it just too me forever to read it because it was so slow paced it seemed, then a Jacob point of view and then not much Alice and Jasper, and then all the built for new characters with no fight... and then the imprinting... not really any Daddyward moments. BD book was just not that good for me. I only re-read like the first eight chapters over and over and the last chapter. lol
twilight Book is my second fav for sure BD like you said had moments but it was painful for what Edward was going to and to read that through Jacobs POV was excruciating BC saved that book with two incredible movies
Old 07-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Twilight is my favorite...forever will be my favorite book in the series. I have to agree that in BD it was slow paced and Jacob's POV was torture for me. Why couldn't we have Edward's? I mean really? And there were not much interaction for Edward with his baby girl. I am so grateful that Bill Condon noticed that major pitfall and rectified it by giving us some tender moments between the two.

Max❣️Liz
Old 07-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
Twilight is my favorite...forever will be my favorite book in the series. I have to agree that in BD it was slow paced and Jacob's POV was torture for me. Why couldn't we have Edward's? I mean really? And there were not much interaction for Edward with his baby girl. I am so grateful that Bill Condon noticed that major pitfall and rectified it by giving us some tender moments between the two.

I didn't understand that at all... at first I didn't mind Jacob's point of view cause I assumed eventually we'd get a Edward point of view but that never happened so it kind of makes me very upset now. lol

I agree with Caitlin though, thank goodness for the movies that was superior to the book.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

IF you think about it too long you get pissed. And guess what I think we have a right to be pissed. She could have written a few chapters in Edward's voice. I don't get SM's thought process at all. Was BD already written when Twilight hit the theaters?

Max❣️Liz
Old 07-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
IF you think about it too long you get pissed. And guess what I think we have a right to be pissed. She could have written a few chapters in Edward's voice. I don't get SM's thought process at all. Was BD already written when Twilight hit the theaters?
Yes everything was written and done with by time the movies made it out
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I didn't understand that at all... at first I didn't mind Jacob's point of view cause I assumed eventually we'd get a Edward point of view but that never happened so it kind of makes me very upset now. lol

I agree with Caitlin though, thank goodness for the movies that was superior to the book.
Old 07-15-2014, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay thanks...

Max❣️Liz
Old 07-15-2014, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

We were all like ha you can't change your mind now you wrote the ending already when she was getting all pro jacob cause of NM
Old 07-16-2014, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love it!

Max❣️Liz
Old 07-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

And she's basically disowned it since it ended oooh things I would say to her better she better not ever run into me.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would never get on your bad side!

Max❣️Liz
Old 07-17-2014, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

haha you would never but I wouldn't suggest trying LOL Irish/Italian genes are explosive in me when it comes to defending something I love
Old 07-18-2014, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I know...my Italian genes get me in trouble often with my temper.

Max❣️Liz