Breaking Dawn" Movie Spoiler Thread #2

Breaking Dawn Spoiler Thread
Old Thread

Some news from the previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sil85 (View Post)
SUMMIT OFFICIAL RELEASED

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN To Be Filmed In Louisiana And Vancouver

SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT’S THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN TO BE FILMED IN LOUISIANA AND VANCOUVER

Summit Entertainment’s THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN will be filmed in both Baton Rouge, Louisiana and Vancouver over the next year starting this fall. The next chapter of THE TWILIGHT SAGA will be released as two separate films with the first of the two slated to be released in theatres on November 18, 2011.

Academy Award® winner Bill Condon will direct both films starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner along with Billy Burke as Charlie Swan as well as returning members of the Cullen Family including Peter Facinelli as Carlisle, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, Jackson Rathbone as Jasper, Nikki Reed as Rosalie, Ashley Greene as Alice and Kellan Lutz as Emmett.

The project, based on the fourth novel in author Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series, is currently being written by Melissa Rosenberg with Wyck Godfrey, Karen Rosenfelt and Stephenie Meyer producing.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN illuminates the secrets and mysteries of this spellbinding romantic epic that has entranced millions.

The third film in the franchise, THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE, is currently in theatres.

About the TWILIGHT SAGA film series
The TWILIGHT SAGA film series stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and tells the story of 17-year-old Bella Swan who moves to the small town of Forks, Washington to live with her father, and becomes drawn to Edward Cullen, a pale, mysterious classmate who seems determined to push her away. But neither can deny the attraction that pulls them together...even when Edward confides that he and his family are vampires. The action-packed, modern day vampire love story TWILIGHT, the first film in the series, was released in theatres on November 21, 2008 to a blockbuster reception. The second installment of the film franchise, THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON was released November 20, 2009. The franchise has grossed over $1.4 billion in worldwide box office ticket sales to date.

About Summit Entertainment, LLC
Summit Entertainment, LLC is a worldwide theatrical motion picture development, financing, production and distribution studio. The studio handles all aspects of marketing and distribution for both its own internally developed motion pictures as well as acquired pictures. Summit Entertainment, LLC also represents international sales for both its own slate and third party product. Summit Entertainment, LLC releases on average 10 to 12 films annually.

The Twilight Saga: Summit Entertainment's THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN To Be Filmed In Louisiana And Vancouver | Facebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by sil85 (View Post)
'Breaking Dawn' Won't Be Rated R, Summit Promises
'I can't say for a fact, but I just don't see us getting into an R-rated area,' studio's distribution chief tells MTV News.

In the "Twilight" universe, there are levelheaded questions — will "Breaking Dawn" be in 3-D? — and then are the improbable, yet intriguing, ones. Among the more puzzling queries is whether, based on the many scream-inducing elements of its source material, "Breaking Dawn," will draw an R rating instead of the usual, Twi-approved PG-13.

It's hard to imagine Summit Entertainment making a "Twilight" movie that would require its tween-heavy audience to convince adults to buy them movie tickets, but the idea nonetheless remains a topic of discussion in the blogosphere. So we decided to put the question to Summit. While the studio acknowledges that discussions about an R rating are definitely taking place ("By all means," said distribution chief Richie Fay), the studio remains committed to its tried-and-true PG-13.

"I don't see it ever becoming an R-rated movie," Fay told MTV News. "The middle road we have to travel is a mutual respect as to staying true to the book but not turning off your audience.

"It's always with the eye of making Stephenie Meyer happy and making the audience happy," he added. "I can't say for a fact, but I just don't see us getting into an R-rated area with any of the 'Twilight' titles."

That sentiment jibes with what "Breaking Dawn" scribe Melissa Rosenberg has been saying for a while.

"In this series, you don't sacrifice anything," she said in April. "There are some movies that wouldn't play at PG-13, like 'The Hangover,' but this is just not one of them for me. Again, if you're capturing character, emotion and emotional journey, you're OK."

Do you think an R-rated "Breaking Dawn" would make for better movies? Let us know what you think in the comments. (YES. OF COURSE IT WOULD)

'Breaking Dawn' Won't Be Rated R, Summit Promises - Movie News Story | MTV Movie News

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 07-11-2010, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks so much for starting new thread
Old 07-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Ash

So it looks like Vancouver is it again I wonder if they will be filming the honeymoon is Louisiana......
Old 07-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem girls . It didn't have an OP so I just thought I'd post the news so everyone saw it.

Hell yeah . Come to me, Robert.

Quote:
I wonder if they will be filming the honeymoon is Louisiana......
You know what I didn't think about that I thought filming in Louisiana was odd, but that probably makes sense.

Dean&Castiel

Old 07-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread ash! And I agree that would be a great place to film the honeymoon not so random anymore haha it's supposed to be ultra warm where they are so that works
Old 07-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Isle Esme to be filmed in Brazil?

Recently, Summit announced that Breaking Dawn will be filmed in Louisiana and Vancouver, but could Isle Esme actually be filmed in Brazil? Rio Film Commission is definitely trying to make that happen.

Rough translation of the article mentioning this.

Tuesday, July 13th, the director and RioFilme's CEO, Sérgio Leão Sá posted on Twitter that parts of Breaking Dawn could be filmed in Rio de Janeiro. Robert Pattinson even commented that he'd love to come to the city.

Sérgio posted around 10AM: "RioFilme, SEC and Rio Film Commission are working on the 4th movie of the Twilight Saga to be shoot in Rio".

He just tweeted: Paris Filmes, brazilian distributor of Summit's movies, is also helping us negotiating part of Breaking Dawn to be filmed in Rio"

Robert Pattinson Life: Isle Esme to be filmed in Brazil?

THIS WOULD BE JUST TOO PERFECT TO BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's pretty interesting. And Rob has mentioned before that he'd love to visit Brazil .

Well then, Louisiana is looking more and more weirder

No problem Cait!

Dean&Castiel

Old 07-15-2010, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But if kinda official sources mentioned Vancouver and Lousiana, why even try to get them to film in Brazil? Wouldn't Lousiana be a bit easier?
Old 07-16-2010, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not exactly tropical though. I still fail to understand why they are going there, it's not the kind of landscape they need, I don't think even for the honeymoon scene.

I guess we'll have to wait and see

Dean&Castiel

Old 07-16-2010, 07:57 AM
Addicted Fan

As long as we get pillow biting, headboard breaking and baby making, I'll be happy!
Old 07-16-2010, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Melissa Rosenberg talks about Breaking Dawn sex & wedding scenes

Old 07-16-2010, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana_Lana (View Post)
As long as we get pillow biting, headboard breaking and baby making, I'll be happy!
Agreed! Louisiana does still seem very left field but whatever sure it'll work for whatever they're doing haha

So Isle Esme in Brazil? huh...guess that would work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)

No problem Cait!
Old 07-16-2010, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's beautiful there from what I hear, hopefully Rob will enjoy himself

Dean&Castiel

Old 07-17-2010, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
It's beautiful there from what I hear, hopefully Rob will enjoy himself
No doubt he'll enjoy himself especially if he wanted to go there.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well the thing is, he said he loved Vancouver too, but people won't leave him alone. And from what I hear Brazil has a huge twilight fanbase, he might go a bit mad

Dean&Castiel