if they are Potterheads yeah they all share the invisibly cloak

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 05-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Indeed
Old 05-20-2013, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

The mags make me lol at how they write 'for now' and say they'll get back together!! It's like you're clearly covering your behinds as you know your info isn't correct, or your 'sources'. The they get to write more articles about how such and such is coping, all the while getting their hits and then RK are seen together again and yay reunion story hits blah

We just have to be patient and when RK are ready they'll be out and about. Sucks the tabs do this to them but

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ
Old 05-20-2013, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Cullen (View Post)
The mags make me lol at how they write 'for now' and say they'll get back together!! It's like you're clearly covering your behinds as you know your info isn't correct, or your 'sources'. The they get to write more articles about how such and such is coping, all the while getting their hits and then RK are seen together again and yay reunion story hits blah

We just have to be patient and when RK are ready they'll be out and about. Sucks the tabs do this to them but
This.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 05-20-2013, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

Robert Pattinson Moving Out of Kristen Stewart's House

This was posted today. TBH Im glad he has Bear. Rob/Bear are cute.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 05-20-2013, 09:57 AM
Passionate Fan

He has Bernie too. Well, that's his statement... We don't need any more explanations. There is no doubt that they are broken up, "for now" as People wrote.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Be happy again, Rob....please!!!!.....you deserve happiness!!!
Old 05-20-2013, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Breakups are hard especially when they happen in the public eye like this one has, I hope that both Rob and Kristen are both okay and that they be given space and privacy and respect from their fans. I don't feel that this is an occasion to celebrate and I sincerely hope that they both find peace and happiness. Isn't Rob's separate house a mile or so away from Kristen's?
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 05-20-2013, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish for happiness for both of them no matter what happens
Old 05-20-2013, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw this posted on Twitter, and I agree 100% with it:
“What breaks my heart the most is people rejoicing in what is a very painful time for both RK.”
Old 05-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes, it is disgusting to take joy in somebody's pain. Because I am sure that both of them are unhappy.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyal2usa (View Post)
I wish for happiness for both of them no matter what happens
Exactly....

And regardless of how it happened, I am sure they are both feeling pain. For someone to make light of that is just plain evil.

Max❣️Liz
Old 05-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

So Twi R/K has some interesting stuff smiling pics of KS out and about to me wouldn't be that smiley if you've just parted ways
Kristen Stewart Smiling

and this from Tumblr

"We were in bed by now", GUYS* ROB AND KRISTEN ARE SELLING LF 2 THEY’LL...

Says they're selling one of their houses and its on Zillow a real estate website where her house is up for sale and that Rob was headed to the other house with all that stuff there was 2 bikes in the back so It seems way more logical to me than all the BS that has been coming out with the apart but only for now crap. I find it far more believable than the spew we've been getting but just my opinion thought I'd post it anyway

Last edited by SIC PARVIS MAGNA; 05-20-2013 at 06:06 PM
Old 05-20-2013, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnie (View Post)
He has Bernie too. Well, that's his statement... We don't need any more explanations. There is no doubt that they are broken up, "for now" as People wrote.
Yeah like "People" magazine is considered a reliable source. It's not.

I am sorry but it seems like these days some want to believe people but even people have been known to be wrong.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It looked like Rob was moving his stuff out. But who knows. Until there are pictures of them together again, it's anybody's guess what's really happening.

Max❣️Liz