Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-15-2014, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you!!!!

Max❣️Liz
Old 11-16-2014, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, Bailey and Karina Cullen. There are new pictures of Kristen with friends in L.A. Here's the link, Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

Thanks to Shamrocker for the link.

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Peter Sattler talks 'Camp X-Ray', Kristen & Cole at the Stockholm Film Festival

There are new pictures of Kristen with friends in Santa Barbara, Here's the link, Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

There are new pictures of Kristen at LAX. Here's the link, Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

Robert Pattinson Life: The Rover Included on A24's "For Your Consideration" Site
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 11-17-2014 at 05:03 PM
Old 11-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Max❣️Liz
Old 11-19-2014, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kristen was in Paris working with Chanel, here's a link to her leaving Paris, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRwqJ2vQNsw.
Thanks to Sash for the link.

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: 2 NEW pictures of Kristen at the Apple's 'Camp X-Ray' Meet the Filmmakers Q&A (October 7, 2014)

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: 'Breaking Dawn' director Bill Condon mentions Kristen with The Daily Beast
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-19-2014, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She was in Paris for a Chanel commercial! Cool!
I hope we get to see it over here!
Old 11-19-2014, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very cool!

Max❣️Liz
Old 11-19-2014, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Could it be for his upcoming role in COAL? Possible. Looks like the same kind of haircut doesn't it? Just some food for thought from HKN.
Old 11-19-2014, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

whatever its for hope its gone soon lol or back under a beanie ha
Old 11-20-2014, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
whatever its for hope its gone soon lol or back under a beanie ha
I think that the haircut is for a movie.
NEW Fan Pic: Robert Pattinson and A Very Happy Fan in San Francisco Today.. November, 20, 2014

"Robert Pattinson is eating my breakfast right now !!! My life"
"Excuse my excited face, he said he highly enjoyed his breakfast unexpected mission COMPLETE"
Here's the link, http://www.robstendreams.com/2014/11...-and-very.html

There's a new still from "Still Alice."

Here's the link, New Still from 'Still Alice' | Robsten Dreams

Donate to the Go Go Campain in Rob's Name + A Few New pictures of Rob at the GO GO Gala

From the Go Campaign: We are challenging Rob's fans to raise $3,000! We already got the ball rolling with $460 of donations during the gala.
Here's the link, Donate to the Go Go Campain in Rob's Name + A Few New pictures of Rob at the GO GO Gala | Robsten Dreams

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 11-20-2014 at 04:56 PM
Old 11-20-2014, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the pics! Aww-the fan gave Rob her breakfast?
Well, ok.
Old 11-21-2014, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's a New Pic of Robert Pattinson and a Fan in San Francisco now posted on Robsten Dreams.
Rob and a lucky fan at The Warfield Theater in San Francisco

"long live cedric diggory"
Here's the link, New Pic of Robert Pattinson and a Fan in San Francisco | Robsten Dreams

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Julianne Moore on working with Kristen & Jennifer Lawrence
Old 11-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you!!!!

Max❣️Liz
Old 11-22-2014, 07:17 AM
Addicted Fan

they're still together?
Old 11-23-2014, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly_Dylan (View Post)
they're still together?
Yes, I think that are together and doing just fine and I'll leave it at that.
There are new fan pictures of Rob in L.A. from November 22, 2014 now posted on Robsten Dreams.

Here's the link, New Fan Pictures of Rob in LA - 11.22.14 | Robsten Dreams

I think that media has fallen for PRob and he is showing the media and some fans exactly what he wants them to see.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly_Dylan (View Post)
they're still together?
I don't think so but we keep this thread to remember the good times