Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2007, 06:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love Zendall. The only good thing about the upcoming spoilers is Zendall will be spending lots of time together. Too bad Ryan has to be involved I am so sick of him being in their lives all the time.
cpw68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

I loved todays episode at the end, when Zack is leaving Fusion and holds Kendall's belly and says to the baby just "kick your mommy", it was a cute scene.

Zack & Kendall pic

Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
DefLeppardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

What a totally cute picture!

I love Zack & Kendall too! Such a mature and refreshing couple. I'm so glad Kendall didn't go back to Ryan.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
vc318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Here's some more pics of Zach and Kendall

Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 06-26-2008, 06:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Re

Thank you, DefLeppardFan for posting the pictures of Zendall.. I love them!
sktweety20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

You're welcome, glad that you liked them
Old 07-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Those pictures are great.

They have to be tied as my favorite couple on AMC but Zack is definitely my favorite character period.

~Kellie
lovin' it! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Zack is also my favorite character from AMC, are there any icons of Zendall?
Old 07-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Zack is my favorite too... he's friggin' awesome and i love him and Kendall together.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
wbjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 06:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

I do love Zack I just wish he would be stop being a know it all with Jessie
cpw68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Today's episode was very good, hot scene with Kendall and Zack BTW, in the August 5, issue of Soap Opera Digest there is a wonderful 4 page story about Zendall from the beginning till now.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Just wanted to post the snappies of Zendall from last Monday's episode (7/28/08).. They were so adorable!

Snappies from Cindy!!!:

I made two banners but if you want a banner of Zendall and please save into your own account. Thanks-Sam:

sktweety20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Very very pretty banners, and I love those caps that was such a good episode of AMC.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Text copying disabled., I loved this scene from last week.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Katoushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Is there any Zendall fanfictions?
Reply   Post New Thread