Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2016, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They sure have although Phyllis is looking pretty pathetic right now. lol
I'm one episode behind though.
Old 09-25-2016, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

I'm gonna be so annoyed if Jack ends up getting thrown under the bus to try make Billy/Phyllis not look like the bad guys in this current situation.
Old 09-25-2016, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well Jack will look like the good guy here.
However, the did it to Neil so... What's the difference if they do it with Jack? lol
Is it that the fans dislike Neil more for some reason?

Well I think you know how I feel about this, I don't feel sad for Jack at all...
That might makes me seem mean but yeah... I look at this storyline from the whole perspective.
I didn't like Jack for like the past year, so yeah....
I love the acting from Peter, not the cowardness of Jack because this reveal. He never has his wife or brother's back so I won't have amnesia for it. lol
Old 09-25-2016, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

I like the current Jack we're seeing it's quite funny tbh and great acting by Peter. He's not being anyones doormat anymore so that's one good thing to come of him finding out about Philly it's put some fire in his belly.
Old 09-25-2016, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree with that. If I've seen this Jack all year, I would have been happy.... so, this is the Jack I can actually start liking. So, good job writers.
Old 09-25-2016, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

I agree, I wish we'd had this Jack all year but then it would have defeated the purpose of what was being used as the way for the bond to form between Phyllis/Billy.
Old 09-26-2016, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

For me I wish Jack had always been like this because now in a way it probably seems like I'm heartless towards Jack right now. And it's because of myself disliking how he was this whole year.
That's why I dislike when characters and storylines get written so badly because when something as big as this happen, I really don't feel that bad.

I think it's just the way I am in general. lol Probably that's why my real life friends and family members love me for advice? I'm just real and I don't really easily feel bad especially if I feel someone is being hypocritical and let things slide in the past.

Like on twitter someone discussed how they never knew getting held hostage for weeks, and your wife getting sexual voliated was easier to accept than an affair. And I feel that's where I stand.

The way Jack handled his wife abuse and even how he handled being held hostage just rubbed me off the wrong way. If it wasn't with Billy, Phyllis would've cheated on him with someone else....

Like during this quote I was. Because every character in the soaps have some bad baggage. lol And luckily to my Y&R history book I got a few years ago, I knew about the Jill/Jack one. lol I wonder why Jill and Jack didn't discuss what made them have an affair when Jill was married to Jack's father before.

Old 09-26-2016, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Like during this quote I was. Because every character in the soaps have some bad baggage. lol And luckily to my Y&R history book I got a few years ago, I knew about the Jill/Jack one. lol I wonder why Jill and Jack didn't discuss what made them have an affair when Jill was married to Jack's father before.

I'd like to take a moment to appreciate Devon and Lily's reactions of which Devon's was "what the..what?" and Lily dry heaving like she was gonna be sick.
Old 09-26-2016, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I'd like to take a moment to appreciate Devon and Lily's reactions of which Devon's was "what the..what?" and Lily dry heaving like she was gonna be sick.
You watched that scene live right?
I guess you never know the whole history of a character. lol I don't think many people knew of that Billy bombshell, even some of the fans.

Although it's been getting mentioned a lot.

With Devon, to me he was interesting because I wonder which side is he on during this whole Billy and Jack thing. Sadly he hasn't been that close with Jack because of the whole Hilary thing.

Also, I'm not the biggest Hilary fan but I LOVVEED Devon telling off Lily. And I'm a Lily fan most of the times. lol
Old 09-26-2016, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You watched that scene live right?
I guess you never know the whole history of a character. lol I don't think many people knew of that Billy bombshell, even some of the fans.

Although it's been getting mentioned a lot.
Not yet but I sure intend to now. What episode was it?
It was before Billy's time as he said so I imagine it was major shocker news to Devon/Lily in particular as it's way before their time too and not their family history.

I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up in any of Jack/Jill's awkward conversations lately. Or have they spoken of it too and I just missed it?
Old 09-26-2016, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's from Thursday 9/22/16
Of course Billy has to know it because Jill is his mother. but dang blasting the news to everyone else. lol

Jack/Jill argued but never talked about their affair, Jack just talked about getting revenge on her and everyone who wronged him. I like the new Jack, but I disliked the scene with Jill. Because Jill is the one he had an affair with... so... badly written. If anything Jill should've just came back with the, "Remember that time when we slept together behind your father? Sit down." lol
Just don't see the need to threaten Jill. lol

I think you might like the Lily and Devon scene the most though. As a person who never defends Hilary, Devon was 100% correct during that scene.

Here is the quote to get you interested.

Lily: (Talking about Hilary) She doesn't care about marriage vows, either. She cheated before. Who's to say that she won't do it again?
Devon: I could ask you the same question. What's stopping you from cheating on Cane again?
I really do hope that Hilary doesn't try to go after Jack though........
Old 09-26-2016, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I think you might like the Lily and Devon scene the most though. As a person who never defends Hilary, Devon was 100% correct during that scene.

Here is the quote to get you interested.

Lily: (Talking about Hilary) She doesn't care about marriage vows, either. She cheated before. Who's to say that she won't do it again?
Devon: I could ask you the same question. What's stopping you from cheating on Cane again?
I really do hope that Hilary doesn't try to go after Jack though........
Oh yes that'll be what I saw being discussed on twitter about Lily being a total hypocrite.

I don't need or want to see Hilary cheat on Devon especially NOT with Jack.
Old 09-26-2016, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just don't know what is going on through Hilary's mind.
Only because she was just flirting with Jack like a month ago and kissed him... so it's difficult for me to 100% believe that almost dying changed everything. Probably new writers changed things? but since it got brought back up, I really don't know what to expect.
Old 09-26-2016, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just don't know what is going on through Hilary's mind.
Only because she was just flirting with Jack like a month ago and kissed him... so it's difficult for me to 100% believe that almost dying changed everything. Probably new writers changed things? but since it got brought back up, I really don't know what to expect.
The Hilary/Jack kiss got brought up?!
Old 09-26-2016, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
The Hilary/Jack kiss got brought up?!
Yeah. It's why Lily and Devon got into an argument because Lily told Devon to not be blinded by Hilary because Hilary actually went to comfort Jack by herself.

Lily didn't trust that and yes Lily was a bit hypocritical but the Hilary and Jack thing recently happened so in a way, she sort of have a point even if I liked Devon calling Lily out.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread