Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2006, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler Reminder.

I've noticed an increase since FF came back of unmarked spoilers on the board in general, so I'm just putting this up to remind everyone that this a mostly spoiler-free board.

A spoiler is defined as anything that has not happened on a show – deaths, marriages, returns, exits, etc.

Things/events that are previewed in televised promos are open for discussion and speculation for the most part, but spoilers -- casting and storyline -- that are from the soap opera mags or from internet scoopsters are not (as they're optional exposure, not something the whole viewing audience is subjected to).

Small spoiler discussions and mentions are permitted, so long as they are marked using spoiler tags.

However, if it's a major spoiler discussion you’re looking for (one that you want to get into in-depth debate over or one that goes on for an extended number of posts), I suggest either visiting a thread for your show/couple on the FF Spoiler Board or starting one over there.

Thanks for your cooperation, everyone.
-Bianca- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread