Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2006, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

we got a Brenda mention today, by Jason/Elizabeth!
Old 08-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

I LOVED the Brenda mention hehe. Brenda has her own room to come back to. I loved that. I would love it if Brenda came back. I always enjoyed the Brazen scenes. They were hilarious with there back and forthness. Good times
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 08-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

I was wondering why the room was so "girlie" before Liz had asked about it.

Brenda coming back would be awesome.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

I was wondering the exact same thing since Jason nor Sam are really girly. I was like WTH lol but it all makes sense now since it's Brenda's room. I liked the fact that Jason never changed it and left it the same for her. I wish Sonny had a room for Brenda but I know he wouldn't since forgetting her would be easier on him but still, I would love it if Sonny had a room for Brenda as well hehe
Old 08-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah it would be great if Sonny that a room for Brenda that she could always return to.
Old 08-18-2006, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaleigh
Yeah it would be great if Sonny that a room for Brenda that she could always return to.

I loved S&B, they were the best couple on soaps EVER. So much chemistry and passion, I really hate how things ended with them. But their soulmates, and soulmates rarely, if ever, end up together in the end. They'll always love eachother though, and I think Brenda is truly the love of Sonny's life.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz01

I loved S&B, they were the best couple on soaps EVER. So much chemistry and passion, I really hate how things ended with them. But their soulmates, and soulmates rarely, if ever, end up together in the end. They'll always love eachother though, and I think Brenda is truly the love of Sonny's life.
I do, hate how things ended with them too but I understand why they ended them like they did. If they got married and moved away, we would've gotten our happy ending but there would've been no more S&B. Sonny and Brenda especially at that time were two, very important characters on the show. So, I understand why they couldn't loose them.

I do, though think there was a way for them to possibly end up together. After he left her at the alter, she could've miraculously ended up pregnant. He could've done the same thing he did with Carly, make her move in with him despite what he did to her and since he still loved her. They could've started from scratch and got married again but Maurice needed that Sabbatical and Vanessa was planning on leaving in 98' for 90210. So, I understand why they also couldn't do that but I am glad that they got closure on thier relationship which is something a lot of soap couples don't get.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz01

I couldn't agree more. I still believe Brenson is one of the best couple ever in the daytime. They had it all. They had the love, the angst, the comedy. They could do it all together. Brenson's is one of those tragic couples, everyone knows they're suppose to be together but in the end they can't be because of other obstacles in their lives. Soulmates hardly ever end up together and the jobs of soap writers are to keep things interesting. I was always interested in Brenson but all the best couples need some time apart. They need drama. That's how you keep it all interesting

I believe that they'll love eachother as well. A love like there's just doesn't vanish. It's always going to be there. He would move heaven and earth for her. He would do anything for her and that feeling is never going to go away. Brenda was his first love. His first real home. She tault him how to love. They'll never forget eachother and I believe these two are truely soulmates. That will never change no matter who Sonny is with, first loves never go away
Old 08-19-2006, 04:38 AM
Absolute Fan

It's nice to see they can make mention of past characters without having to imply a re-cast is coming. Other than Elizabeth comment which didn't ring true to me, I thought the scene was lovely. But you're all right. It should be Sonny she comes home to.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 08-19-2006, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

A little late on this but Addie- Loved that mvid! It was great to see all of those S&B moments. The wire scene, alley kiss, valentine's day.....ahh the memories!

Thanks bunches!
Old 08-19-2006, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Yes, Sonny is the one that Brenda should come to first
Old 08-22-2006, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

I decided to bump this thread up and add some Dylan and Brenda music videos:

www.sonnybrenda.com/videos/forever.wmv
www.sonnybrenda.com/videos/years.wmv
Old 08-22-2006, 06:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartiergurl01 (View Post)
I decided to bump this thread up and add some Dylan and Brenda music videos:
Little confused here but I think I get what you mean. BTW, thanks for the S&B vids and I also loved Dylan & Brenda.
Old 08-22-2006, 06:38 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the mvids!
Old 08-22-2006, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaskme (View Post)
Little confused here but I think I get what you mean. BTW, thanks for the S&B vids and I also loved Dylan & Brenda.
*hits self on head*, lol. don't mind me, i meant sonny and brenda sorry.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread