Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2024, 02:52 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I want to mention something about T.J. & Jordan whom is his I think birth mom on ''General Hospital''. Tanisha Harper who plays the role of ''Jordan Ashford'' on this soap is less than 40 years old & TJ is somehow her biological son while also currently a doctor at General Hospital. My gosh. Let'd say that Jordan's age on this show is 40 currently, then that would make TJ 20 I guess. I doubt he would be much older than that, but he is her son. I understand people having children young, but him being a doctor already the more I think about is baffling, unless it is like a ''Doogie Howser'' situation. Age gaps like that on soaps I am not a fan of. Jordan could very well be mistaken for T.J.'s sister by some.

The Zende/R.J./Luna storyline on ''The Bold & the Beautiful'' is arguable the worst 1 on a soap thus far this year. Let me know if you can think of another 1.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Current I am hating this Heather Webber redemption storyline! What a freaking joke.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 05:49 PM

Oh. What about it particularly you dislike? That is a difficult character to cheer for. I still find it bizarre that she is Heather is Esme's mom.
Old 03-27-2024, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Current I am hating this Heather Webber redemption storyline! What a freaking joke.
I didn't want Heather to be redeemed either.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 05:23 PM

Has she done anything of note to possibly become redeemed at some point?
Old 03-29-2024, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Has she done anything of note to possibly become redeemed at some point?
The writing is all over the place, it is cringe worthy for me.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 03-29-2024, 10:41 PM

Oh. That is too bad. What did you want to happen to Heather if not redemption?
Old 03-30-2024, 05:17 AM
New Fan

I think after the hip surgery Heather will act totally different. Alexis will become a lawyer again and represent Heather. All criminal charges against Heather will be dropped because of the toxic hip. Heather will run around Port Charles again. She will then have a romance with Cyrus.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 08:19 AM

That does not seem like justice to me. I would like to see Heather move past revenge though. I do not need to see Cyrus or her in a fling or romantically involved with anyone.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't like Curtis's storyline at all and erasing Taggert as much as possible from GH and from Trina's life was never going to make Curtis look good and Donnell should have known that being married to Portia wasn't going to help him either so Curtis was in a storyline with two strikes against it.
Old 04-04-2024, 04:56 PM

What happened to Taggert?
Old 04-04-2024, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What happened to Taggert?
He went M.IA. after he found out that Trina wasn't his daughter and Curtis was used to erase Taggert from GH and from Trina's life as much as possible, that is not good in my opinion and Curtis's storyline is poorly and awkwardly written.
Old 04-05-2024, 05:33 PM

Darn. Do you think that Selina switched the paternity results of Trina's father?
Old 04-09-2024, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Darn. Do you think that Selina switched the paternity results of Trina's father?
I think that she could have. The whole thing seems to be done to please Portia and force Curtis into Trina's life and whenever I think that Curtis and Portia's poorly and awkwardly written storyline can't seem to get worse, it somehow does.
Old 04-10-2024, 06:37 AM
New Fan

Curtis and Portia are a terrible couple. They should be broken up.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread