Part-Time Fan

She was with Adam once upon a time. I just never liked them as a couple
Old 02-13-2024, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh. All right. I missed that time.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 03:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Alex & Theresa (Days). I really hate this pairting. No chemistry what so ever. I miss the old Theresa.
-diana- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do not think I got to see Theresa previously.
Old 02-29-2024, 04:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

https://people.com/jen-lilley-calls-...lusive-8347338

I really can't stand the new Theresa. I feel like jumping into the TV screen and ripping that terrible blonde wig of the her head!

Another horrible couple: Tucker and Audra on Y&R
Old 03-03-2024, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow. Tucker & Audra I think have been together before, but I was not watching ''The Young & the Restless'' for a long time & do not know when about that would have been for them originally.
Old 03-04-2024, 03:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

I haven't watched Y&R for too long recently (other than way back in the early to mid 2000s). I don't know Audra and Tucker's full history either. They me, they have no chemistry, Audra is very insecure about her relationship and confonts Ashley when she should be trusting Tucker and her relationship. Also - the age difference! Yuck! Clearly she has some daddy-issues.
Old 03-06-2024, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, large age differences for adults happen. Just look at Eric Forrester on ''The Bold & the Beautiful'' for example with Brooke & Donna. I do not not know how old Audra is. I do know that Trevor St. John who currently I think still plays the role of ''Tucker'' on The Young & the Restless'' has been around a long time on soaps.
Old 03-11-2024, 01:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh I don't like the Eric/Donna pairing either. I wasn't watching the show when he was with Brooke. That's icky to me too! To be married to the son and the dad at point. Gross. Whose next for Eric? Katie?
Old 03-11-2024, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, Brooke has been with a lot different people. It is just unrealistic I think that most of them seem to be from 2 families.
Old 03-11-2024, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -diana- (View Post)
Oh I don't like the Eric/Donna pairing either. I wasn't watching the show when he was with Brooke. That's icky to me too! To be married to the son and the dad at point. Gross. Whose next for Eric? Katie?
That's just like with Zach/Kendall from AMC. She was with Ethan, then married his father Zach (cause she was so mad he lied to her. Like that sociopath Kendall hasn't lied 1878787454546 times her entire run on the show. Damn hypocrite RME) and Zach still stayed with Kendall even after his son died. So that's one of the MANY reasons I find that overrated couple to be completely disgusting.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh. I was not watching ''All My Children'' while that was going on. Here is what I am across about Eric & Brooke on ''The Bold & the Beautiful'' from its fandoms webpage:

''Beginning of Eric and Brooke

In 1990, Eric comforted Brooke when her ex-fiancé, Ridge was marrying Caroline Spencer. They had slept together, and Brooke ended up pregnant with Eric's child who she thought was Ridge's and left town to have an abortion. Thorne told Stephanie about this and Stephanie was fuming about Brooke and that's how their rivalry began. Brooke was Stephanie's greatest enemy. Eric divorced Stephanie because of Brooke's pregnancy and his affections for her. Brooke. Brooke gave birth to Eric Forrester, Jr., and ended up marrying Eric. This marriage was short and Brooke ended up with Ridge and Stephanie returned to Eric, but Eric ended up marrying Sheila Carter, and Ridge married Taylor Hayes. In 1992, Brooke had slept with both Eric and Ridge around the time of her daughter, Bridget's conception, leaving Brooke unknown who the biologically father was. After going into labor and, with Ridge's help, delivering the baby at the cabin in Big Bear, a paternity test confirmed that Ridge was the father. Brooke named their daughter Bridget, a combination of both Brooke and Ridge. Eric and Brooke's divorce was finalized in 1993. It wasn't until 1996 when the truth came out that Ridge was not Bridget's father, it is actually Eric. It was revealed that Eric's ex-wife, Sheila Carter, tampered and switched the paternity tests to name Ridge the father. Ridge, Eric, and Brooke had no choice but to tell little Bridget that Eric was her real father, not Ridge. Eric again was there for Brooke during her time of sadness, even after his wife at the time, Stephanie, had called Brooke a b***h and said Brooke was a s**t who used sex to get whatever she wanted. Years later, as a result of how Brooke had damaged the Forrester family according to Stephanie, she has been shoved into a wall by Stephanie, punched over a couch, and more nasty tricks including orchestrating the horrid physical attack and rape of Brooke by Andy Johnson. When Stephanie was close to death she said that she did indeed love Brooke and was sorry for her actions against her. She also admitted that Brooke was indeed the love of Ridge's life and that she had been jealous of Brooke because if her closeness with Eric. Besides Eric and Brooke being in relationships with others, they have kissed each other many times, mostly because Eric comforts Brooke, which leads to a kiss half the time.

In 2002, Brooke had an affair with her and Eric's daughter's husband, Bridget's husband, Deacon Sharpe. Bridget was disgusted by this, and later Brooke gave birth to a daughter named Hope Logan as a result of the scandalous affair. Briefly during the pregnancy she married Whip Jones, and stated he was the father, and then later tried to seduce Eric so she could state that he was the father of Hope.

In 2013, Brooke had slept with her sister Katie's husband, Bill Spencer, which was revealed by Dr. Taylor Forrester. Brooke became pregnant, and she then again tried to seduce Eric, in which he was very tempted and did not resist at first, but only to later decline. Brooke later went to reveal the pregnancy to Bill and Katie, but fainted and miscarried the child.''
Old 03-17-2024, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Carly and Drew... happy they are broken up.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread