Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2006, 06:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I never watch the daytime emmy's but not because Rick is presenting, and JT and KM are hopefully co-presenting an award, I will be watching Those two are so adorable- they keep fueling my Kimson love, which is wrong in so many ways

OH goodness...Friday. Everytime I think about Friday, I get so excited!!

MMM....gregory smith. That man needs a haircut, but I still him.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by othlov3r23
hahaha its okay!

Alicia i read that too! i wonder if JT and KM will present together, even better show up together! ... oh be still my Kimson heart!
I would scream my little head off if that happened.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

That's so awesome to see those two present together at the emmy awards. I'll have to watch it.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

I try to stay away from the Kimson thing but I must admit if they were each other's dates for the night or showed up on stage holding hands I'd die a little Too much cuteness there.
Old 04-20-2006, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia-
I try to stay away from the Kimson thing but I must admit if they were each other's dates for the night or showed up on stage holding hands I'd die a little Too much cuteness there.
I try to stay away from the Kimson stuff too but if that happened, I`d pretty much freak. Oh goodness.
Old 04-20-2006, 10:59 AM
Extreme Fan

I usually don't get into real life couples until I heard that they hooked up before. Like Josh/Katie, gosh I loved them together, I still want them together.
Nora: I read where you were shot 5 times in the tabloids.
Nick: It's not true. He didn't come anywhere near my tabloids.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

only one more day until hottness
Old 04-20-2006, 05:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Ah the hotness....but can someone please explain to me how one minute, Robin is ranting to Patrick about her father, and the next second he's off consolingLiz?? Anyone??? I just don't understand that him and Liz get more screentime today than Robin, and it's only to prop the L/L angst. The writers need to understand that they have such a great potential couple, and need to do some buildup or something, instead of constant snark or 2 second screentime.
Old 04-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

yall seen the promo today? Looked good

Old 04-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJamesIsMine
yall seen the promo today? Looked good
Yeah, the promo was great (I've been playing it continuously all week) but what cracked me up was that they showed it after Robin was telling Patrick to rest in bed because of his surgery. I guess she's going to forget about that when she throws him against a wall and onto the bed You go girl!
Old 04-20-2006, 07:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well I'm disappointed at the lack of airtime. Could they not of spared us 5 freakin' minutes? Geez.

On a more positive note, Noah has been looking good lately. I loved that scene with Epiphany and how he was smirking at Patrick today
Old 04-20-2006, 07:45 PM
Absolute Fan

crap! =( i missed today! i'll have to get clips from Robin's Corner...

but patrick/liz scene today?! lol they'll never be the same to me... darn snoopy's fic!!! but its soo hard to stay away from her writing! she's amazing at writing scrubs hahaha...

Alicia JT and RS look so much alike, its no surprise to me that RS is looking good these days!
Old 04-20-2006, 08:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Rox, no worries with the Patrick/Liz stuff because they had no sparks whatsoever. But the Snoopy fic is getting me all paranoid

On a shallow note, Patrick was REALLY working those jeans today
Old 04-20-2006, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoods
Ah the hotness....but can someone please explain to me how one minute, Robin is ranting to Patrick about her father, and the next second he's off consolingLiz?? Anyone??? I just don't understand that him and Liz get more screentime today than Robin, and it's only to prop the L/L angst. The writers need to understand that they have such a great potential couple, and need to do some buildup or something, instead of constant snark or 2 second screentime.
I had the same problem. I was like WTF. I thought we were going to get a reaction from Patrick when Robin mentioned her Dad but then we got nothing. That was very dissappointing. I have no idea why they did that but I guss they were more about focusing on Liz and LUcky today. Whatever.

Patrick was working those jeans though-damn, he looked good!

So is the promo stuff actually airing tomorrow? 'Cause I'm surprised they didn't put it in "Next on General Hospital" promo so I was just thinking it might be next week. I can't wait though so I'll be happy if it's today, Friday.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

Patrick looked too hot for words.

I need more SCRUBS airtime, it`s getting ridiculous with TIIC not using them. They are so much better than the Carly/Jason/Sonny/Emily show that takes up 52 minutes of air time 4 times a week.

Geez.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread