Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Robin/Stone Appreciation #1: He loved her more than anyone has the right to love!

Robin/Stone Appreciation #1

I remembering watching GH when this storyline was happening, and i will always remain the greatest love story GH ever had. So sweet, honest, tragic and hearbreaking! Kimberly and Micheal did an amazing job portraying Robin and Stone.

And now we can get relieve it again, through Robin reminicing and her flashbacks.
It is so sweet to watch those scenes between them.

Some pics:

novaleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

I loved Robin and Stone together. They were amazing. I believe that Robin and Stone our soulmates. They were GH's super couple. I miss Stone. I loved him, ahh..glad to see this thread hehe
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
cliffy spuffy dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Nova thanks for starting this thread! I loved Robin/Stone I was just watching clips of them a couple days ago! they were awesome.
Old 08-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Jay
Master Fan

never saw GH back then but i've heard how great this couple was. kinda like first love that ended tragically.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Romeo and Juliet (even played the parts in a play at Nurse's ball. It fit them well.) I this couple and always will. They're amazing. Great pics and thread.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen clips of Stone and Robin. Too adorable, yet tragic.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I never completely saw Robin and Stone from start to finish. I wasn't watching GH back around the time they were on but I saw old clips and fell in love with the couple. They're epic and tragic
Old 08-12-2006, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

I am so glad that people like this thread! I was very shocked to see there wasnt a thread for them. I have been rewatching all the stone/robin clips on the internet and they continue to amaze me. For being so young, these two were incredible together. They really were soulmates. It was such a tragic story, but i am glad that GH is still telling it through Robin's conversations with others and flashbacks.

I know that Kimberly won an Emmy for this storyline, my only question is why didnt Micheal??? Hello!!??
Old 08-13-2006, 12:04 PM
FGB
Dedicated Fan

Great Thread! I loved these two together. Their love story was a modern day fairy tale, Romeo and Juliet is right.

I really love how they are keeping Stone's memory alive on GH right now.

Though some Robin/Sonny scenes would be good. I really want these two to get together and remember Stone with each other.
FGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Though some Robin/Sonny scenes would be good. I really want these two to get together and remember Stone with each other.
That is what I am waiting for too
Old 08-13-2006, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

I third that

I can't wait for some Sonny/Robin scenes. I love the relationship that they have. I hear that they're going to be having some scenes together soon so I'm glad that GH is remembering past relationships and that Stone is becoming more present as well. It's about time, I was tired of Stone and Sonny/Robin's relationship being a distant memory

novaleigh I love, love, love, love, LOVE your icon. Did I mention that I love it yet? Haha Sooo cute

Last edited by cliffy spuffy dreamer; 08-13-2006 at 06:14 PM
Old 08-13-2006, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

cliffy spuffy dreamer , thanks so much..u've probably mentioned it at one time

Sonny/Robin have so much history and to have just tuned into the show now, you would never have known that. That is what is the shame. I feel the same way about Robin/Jason, so much history there, and not a word of it now. Relationships/Love/Friendships/Connections like that just dont fade away with time. I mean Sonny/Robin went through something tragic together, that is something that stays with you. Hopefully, Sonny/Robin scenes in the future.
Old 08-13-2006, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

I noticed that GH tends to do that, A LOT. I wasn't around GH back then but I saw some old clips when they were together. History needs to be mixed in with the future haha, I'm glad that GH is kind of doing that now. They need to continue with it and I also like they're bringing back some of the old characters. I'm really looking forward to Laura's return. There isn't enough words to describe how much I loved Luke and Laura. They're probably GH's most known couple..but anyone I'm trailing off topic. Robin/Stone rocks
Old 08-13-2006, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

yeah, i am so happy more old characters are coming back, just wish they would give alittle more screen time to the ones there now, Robert, Anna

I am also looking forward to Laura's return, Lulu needs her mom right now.

Stone's birthday is Aug 19th, so we should have some more Stone memories coming up.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, youtube.com has alot of Robin/Stone clips as well as tons of really beautiful mvids.
Reply   Post New Thread