Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2023, 01:23 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yes. Glad things have been going well for Finn & her from what I have seen.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 03:58 PM

Is General Hospital Feeling Lucky? The Surprise Return That’s About to Turn Liz’s World Upside Down

Things are pretty darn good for General Hospital‘s Finn and Liz these days. They had their share of starts and stops, yes, but the two finally landed on solid ground. In fact, about the only thing right now that looks like it could shake them is Finn’s lawsuit. But rather than that being a liability to them, it may just end up being an asset.

Co-Head Writers Chris Van Etten and Dan O’Connor previewed what’s ahead for General Hospital this year to Soap Opera Digest and made clear that their “relationship will be tested as Finn faces the greatest challenge of his professional career. But as that challenge unfolds, he’ll find Liz an intuitive and very capable partner in Liz as they work to unravel the mystery surrounding the lawsuit that he’s facing.”

But that doesn’t mean it’s going to be smooth sailing for the couple. Because, General Hospital‘s scribes quickly added, “A little while into the new year, Elizabeth will be stunned when a presence from her past ends up on her doorstep needing her assistance.”

And that could be bad news for Finn and Liz! It just depends on who shows up to stun her. Jason, of course, is coming back, but he seems far too obvious an answer for this tease. With that said, we do think he and Liz might have a shot at bringing “Liason” back!

But there are far more surprising and exciting options out there. Options like Lucky. There’s been a lot of talk about him lately, as Laura’s mentioned he’s out there trying to find himself. The thing is, now his dad’s gone, both his aunts (yeah, we know, he didn’t even know Patricia) are gone, and his sister’s still off in coma-land.

With having lost so much of his family, he might be looking to reconnect with those he does have left, like Aiden — who just adorably came out to his mom — and even Jake, who he raised as his own. And maybe he’s even thinking about the family he once had and could possibly have again?

Then there are the sister options. Hayden isn’t just Liz’s half-sister, she’s also Violet’s mom. She could come back to town, intent on getting her little girl back and throw everyone’s life upside down as she fights for the daughter she left behind. It would be the perfect time, while Finn’s distracted by his lawsuit, for her to make her move. But what assistance could Elizabeth possibly give, other than appealing to her as a mom to help get Violet back into her life?

Or, it could be Sarah coming back to make amends… or more drama! She and Elizabeth pretty much always butted heads, though they did grow closer after Liz’s rape. But that was pretty much undone when Sarah came back to town and began seeing Lucky behind her sister’s back. The last we saw her, Elizabeth had cut her out of her life and she vanished off to Europe and then California.

Maybe she’s gotten into a scrape and doesn’t know who else to turn to but her little sis. Or maybe Sarah’s just making up an excuse to earn Liz’s pity and forgiveness because she doesn’t know how else for them to get close again after all these years of estrangement.

What do you think? Is it one of those three or are you hoping for someone else?

https://soaps.sheknows.com/general-h...y-coming-back/
Old 03-31-2024, 11:58 AM
New Fan

I think Elizabeth had a good storyline when she got mixed up with Nikolas and Esme, and then when she confessed to what she did. Elizabeth then got promoted to head nurse. Since then, she mostly just hangs out with Finn a lot and doesn't have much story.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 04:21 PM

That is too bad that she has not been involved in much of a storyline lately. Curious if anything comes up for her.
Old 04-10-2024, 06:52 AM
New Fan

Finn is rumored to be leaving the show. I wonder how this impacts Elizabeth and her love life.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
That is too bad that she has not been involved in much of a storyline lately. Curious if anything comes up for her.
She hasn't gotten much of a storyline for years, it's really not just right now.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would rather not discuss too much on rumors and see when actual news appears. [/font]
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 02:45 PM

She has had I think scenes with Jason recently.
Old 04-13-2024, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
She has had I think scenes with Jason recently.
Yes, but Elizabeth is always sloppy seconds in comparison to Carly and Sonny and Sam, Elizabeth could never deal with Jason's lifestyle and I was thought that it was awkward that Jake was brought back to life.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 09:59 PM

I missed that. When was he brought back?
Reply   Post New Thread