Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Patrick/Robin (Scrubs) #6: Because They're Worth Fighting For...

Welcome to the Patrick and Robin Appreciation Thread at Fan Forum

THE COUPLE

FAN ART

Made By lovebanter at the Scrubs Board

QUOTES OF LOVE

Patrick: I'm ready to do this if you are. I'm prepared to deal with the H.I.V.
Robin: It's usually really hard for me to trust somebody this much, you know? But I'm starting to catch a glimpse of what's underneath the dr. Hottie routine. I'm starting to think that there's hope for you yet. I think someday you'll let me see the good person that I know that you truly are. It may take some time, some perseverance, but it'll be worth the wait. I guess what I'm saying is I'm in for the long haul if you are.

Robin: I need a miracle and you're it.

Robin: What are you staring at?
Patrick: Don't ask me to apologize, you're beautiful.

Patrick:Okay. The last thing that I want is for you to get hurt because of me.

Patrick: I mean, we -- we can -- we can talk if that's what you want to do. If you want to talk, we can --
Robin: Wow.
Patrick: Talk.
Robin: You really do care, don't you? Well, not in a long-term, make-plans kind of way, but you -- you care.
Patrick: I care.
Robin: Then shut up and do me.

Patrick:I enjoy Robin. She's a challenge. She's a brilliant physician. I like the weird combination of bookish nerd and unexpected adventure girl.

Robin: I don't know. I mean, he has surprised me a few times. I've been vulnerable in front of him, and it would've been very easy for him to take advantage of that. But he didn't. He was truly supportive.

Patrick: Look, during my father's liver failure and transplant, she never gave up -- on me or him. She realized how important it was for me to have him survive and she did anything in her power to make that happen.

THE REASONS

To be added

THE SCRUBBIES

01. -Alicia-
02. othlov3r23
03. Serene_Ray
04. TrishaLyn17
05. Liliya
06. twoods
07. ~Kissin In The Rain~
08. BabyJamesIsMine
09. Mary-Lynn
10. SassMouth
11. Laurababora
12. truelovepj
13. Creative Christy
14. Daisy34
15. KerBear
16. Liz01
17. NaleyandJayton
18. onepapergirl
19. Leyton_Rox
20. konstantine23
21. NaleyChick101
22. exXotica
23. California_ here_ I _come
24. KIT
25. dramaqueen_sam
26. beckytm
27. dorkydiva
28. Fleni
29. roygvib
30. collide
31. novaleigh
32. Elizabeth Bennet
33. I'll Never Be Her
34. rory_n_logan
35. shortyangel
36. thepersonIusedtobe

If you would like to be added please say so!

LINKS

PatrickAndRobin.Net - Patrick/Robin Fansite
Temptation - Official Patrick/Robin Fanlisting
Jason Thompson Fan - Jason Thompson Fansite
KimberlyMcCullough.Net - Kimberly McCullough Fansite

Last edited by othlov3r23; 07-29-2006 at 08:12 PM
Old 07-19-2006, 03:41 PM
Absolute Fan

continue discussion! =)
Old 07-19-2006, 04:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Today was wonderful! The scene with Epiphany was hysterical! About time someone called them on acting like second graders. I teach the little kids and they are definitely more mature sometimes My favorite part was the talk btw. Patrick and Noah. I'm so glad he called Patrick on being afraid of losing Robin. Noah just hit the nail on the head with everything he said. About time someone told Patrick all of that. Our boy will come around. I just hope his "I miss you" is sincere tomorrow

Yay for us scrubbies!!
Old 07-19-2006, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread. Love the title.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:18 PM
Absolute Fan

New thread! Yay! Thanks for starting this bad boy up.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Great start to the thread!
Old 07-20-2006, 07:03 AM
KIT
Extreme Fan

Still on a high from yesterday, it’s what I like to call Scrubs Heaven.

Everything that Scrubs fans have been saying was validated yesterday with their conversations with Noah. Patrick’s fears, the fact that they are falling, Robin wanting to believe that the good guy she sees in Patrick is real, Patrick wanting Robin to believe in him and that her opinion of him matters a great deal to him.

One of the best parts was when Patrick was about to leave and he said he likes to play the field. Noah ask even at the expense of losing Robin and wham, our boy stops dead in his tracks.

I could not have asked for a better day for them. Add Robert with Robin and it was heaven. That ‘patty-cake’ line was sooooo added on by Tristan it had to be.

Serene_Ray - who's that on your icon?
Old 07-20-2006, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the new thread!

Daisy, I hope his "I miss you" is sincere too.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 07-20-2006, 09:30 AM
New Fan

can I be added?

Aww they were so cute yesterday!
Everyone deserves the chance to FLY!"

-WiCKED
Old 07-20-2006, 01:06 PM
Supreme Fan

today was oh, so very cute...ALTHOUGH tomorrow doesn't look all that promising.

Like I was saying last thread.. One step forward, seven million steps back. IM SOOOOO TIRED OF IT
LOSE CONTROL."
COURTNEY
Old 07-20-2006, 01:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Elizabeth Bennet absolutely! i added you! =)

EEEEEEE! FLOVED today! im glad they finally had a sincere conversation! oh and... when the got to his room! WHOOO! HAWT! so great!

and tomorrow DOES not bother me surprisingly... im guessing those flowers were from Lucky! GLAD that Liz acknowledged that Patrick and Robin have something!

I think the best part of today was when Patrick was talking about those intimate looks that his parents had and obviously thats what they had at the end of their last scene! they are to incredible together! i think i'll go watch my tape!
Old 07-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by othlov3r23
and tomorrow DOES not bother me surprisingly... im guessing those flowers were from Lucky! GLAD that Liz acknowledged that Patrick and Robin have something!
Somehow, you've managed to make me feel slightly better. It may be because I have such little faith in doctor gorgeous, but i dont know.. I always seem to think that he'll be up to his old ways in a heartbeat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by othlov3r23
I think the best part of today was when Patrick was talking about those intimate looks that his parents had and obviously thats what they had at the end of their last scene!
is it wrong that I SQUUUUUEEEED like a little girl? Litterally SCREAMED. And this is coming from a girl that has watched general hospital since she was four years old. Pathetic, I know. They make me too giddy for my own good.
LOSE CONTROL."
COURTNEY
Old 07-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Today was a pretty good episode. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow though. Anna and Patrick do need to meet!

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 07-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Absolute Fan

I want to try to stay postive so... If those flowers are for Liz, then they better be an apology for his crappy mood because of Robin the past few days...and he better have something for Robin, but I think we all know what that is lol if you know what i mean! BUT im pretty sure its from Lucky... I read something that made sense, maybe they're from Maxie b/c she wants Lucky to see Patrick giving Liz flowers...

Oh, did i forget to mentions the GREATEST line of today, "Is that your foot?" "Check please!" (Patrick's reaction was HILRIOUS), and "Shut up and do me" so great! LOL.

and they might have gotten back into the "no-strings" thing...but i'll forget that part just for today! hahaha the only thing i'll say is that they might want it to be no-strings but its sooo obvious that its not!

Last edited by othlov3r23; 07-20-2006 at 02:04 PM
Old 07-20-2006, 02:25 PM
Absolute Fan

It's so obvious that it's not just no-string sex anymore. They both admitted way to much about their feelings for each other and such for it to be just that. They're just fooling theirselves. They'll learn though.

I'm curious as to why all the Anna scenes were cut these last 2 days. Wasn't she supposed to set something up for Patrick to get jealous tommorrow? Hmm. I'm just hoping there were tons of rewrites and possibly the C/P stuff was cut (whatever it is/was to begin with). Tomorrow will make or break me as a Scrubs fan.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread