Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2006, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Awesome Scrubs today. Loved the whole 'Carly/Jax/Robin/Patrick' stuff
Old 05-30-2006, 01:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Yesterday was soooo amazing, but I did not feel the Patrick/Robin love today. Maybe that's b/c Patrick was a pig and Robin was not being Robin. Hopefully this feeling will pass and I can go back to feeling giddy over them...
Old 05-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy34
Yesterday was soooo amazing, but I did not feel the Patrick/Robin love today. Maybe that's b/c Patrick was a pig and Robin was not being Robin. Hopefully this feeling will pass and I can go back to feeling giddy over them...

Yes, he was being a pig, but I enjoyed the little tiff between Carly and Patrick, it was totally adorable and fun to watch.
Old 05-30-2006, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I completely agree. Robin wasn't acting like herself at all. I think she likes him but is just too afraid to admit it. He has already said numerous times that he doesn't want a commitment. It just seems like Robin will settle for anything.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 05-30-2006, 02:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide
I completely agree. Robin wasn't acting like herself at all. I think she likes him but is just too afraid to admit it. He has already said numerous times that he doesn't want a commitment. It just seems like Robin will settle for anything.
I agree with you too. I think why I really disliked the episode so much was b/c it seemed like Robin was settling and I hate that b/c we know she wants a committment. I have a hard time buying someone with HIV just in it for the sex even if they are doctors.

Even when Patrick was at his worse, I never said anything negative about him, but today when he said "not tonight anyway" I wanted to slap the man!

I just want them to stop with the denial and admit to their feelings already, but I know that is not going to happen any time soon.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree with you too. I think why I really disliked the episode so much was b/c it seemed like Robin was settling and I hate that b/c we know she wants a committment. I have a hard time buying someone with HIV just in it for the sex even if they are doctors.

Even when Patrick was at his worse, I never said anything negative about him, but today when he said "not tonight anyway" I wanted to slap the man!

I just want them to stop with the denial and admit to their feelings already, but I know that is not going to happen any time soon.
Yeah, totally. I love Patrick/Robin and I want them to have SO much better than that episode. Yesterday was AMAZING. Today was ... less than mediocre. I shouldn't have expected two good Scrubs episodes from Guza.

Old 05-30-2006, 02:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide
Yeah, totally. I love Patrick/Robin and I want them to have SO much better than that episode. Yesterday was AMAZING. Today was ... less than mediocre. I shouldn't have expected two good Scrubs episodes from Guza.
Never expect from GH.

Sad to hear the Scrubs was low on the love today. Suck.

writer/muse soulmates
Old 05-30-2006, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Linn -
Never expect from GH.

Sad to hear the Scrubs was low on the love today. Suck.
That's just my opinion. You might like the episode. It was nice until Robin said it was just about the sex for her. It got a little bit better until Jax and Carly burst into the cabin.

Old 05-30-2006, 02:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Why are Carly and Jax there. Of all people.

writer/muse soulmates
Old 05-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Linn -
Why are Carly and Jax there. Of all people.
Apparently, it was Jax's cabin. That, too, also came out of nowhere.

Old 05-30-2006, 02:59 PM
Loyal Fan

It sounds like I didn't miss any great scenes. I know without a doubt that these two have deep feelings for each other, so it takes the sting out of the cringe-worthy scenes like today's seem to be. As long as they keep giving us those moments where they let their guard down, I'll stay on this ride.

Paticularly Patrick, I'm looking forward to the realization that he's in love with Robin to knock him right on his cute, arrogant ass.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Today's episode felt like a rollercoaster. After yesterday's AMAZING scenes, they are back to normal. It's obvious that they are both scared to DEATH with how much emotion there was while they were making love. You could see it all over their faces. Robin was just trying to protect herself by accusing Patrick, and then Patrick didn't make things easier. It's typical Scrubs stuff, but at least we had yesterday.

I did love the cuddling in the beginning, and how they were going to go at it again before Carho interupted. I also liked Patrick defending Robin (he said she was great!!), and their end kiss was cute, too.

I am expecting this to happen a lot for a while. Scrubs has always been like this, and the writers know that they have a potential supercouple and are going to drag it out as much as they can. I'm ready for the ride, but it's going to be hard! As long as they keep having scenes, I'll be happy
Old 05-30-2006, 03:13 PM
Passionate Fan

The difference between yesterday and today was jarring. Yesterday Scrubs rose above the rest of the crap on GH IMO. Today, they were mired down in it with the rest of the gang. Clearly there were two different writers because R/P in some scenes didn't even really seem like themselves. And having CarJax interrupt Fightsex/Round2 just for more Carly/Robin ish, and give us the 9547th scene in which Robin is tempted to tell about LJ, was ridiculous. But then having Patrick flirting with Carly while they were on the same bed he just shared with Robin made me want a voodoo doll. Not for him, but for the writers.

Advice on romance from Oliver Queen - nothing says I love you like space hardware.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

I usually like Carly but today I just wanted to slap her. For once can she not just STFU and walk away

But other than that I liked today. The look he gave her at the end was so swoonworthy.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Why can't Patrick have normal guy friends? LOL.... it seems to me his only friends are Carly and Liz....uhhh? okay.

the only thing great about to day was their playfullness... i loved it when Patrick pulled Robin back and was like "i was joking"... that was awesome...

as for Carly/Patrick scene... ehhh... at least he defended Robin...

I, for one, am ready for scrubs to have their own storyline without the outside drama (LJ paternity, Lucky/Liz)...hopefully something with the Parents! ...when that happens i'll be happy....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread