Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

One Life to Live Discussion: Uh...what can I say? This is all over place with crimes, relationships, and stuff...

Post Away.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
Well we can't know for sure if BB left on his choice or the writers fired him. Think about it. We kinda find this suspicious that he tweeted then left like that. He hasn't been tweeting since long time then all of sudden he told us about his news then left us hanging like this. I am saying that either way, we never know the answer. He could be fired from writers or he made a choice not to sign for another year or so. So we don't know anything behind the scene, ya know.

You guys don't get my point. I am not saying that you can't be happy that Cole is leaving, I am saying that happy about ACTOR/ES leaving is kinda too far, that's all I am saying. Like I said in my original post, if you guys are happy that Cole is leaving, I don't care. It's your opinions. It's fine. But when people, I am not saying it's you guys, but I have seen everywhere, that people are laughing and celebrating that the ACTOR is leaving is taking a little bit too far.

Again that's how I feel, so don't attack me or whatever because like you guys said, you have every rights to say what you feel so guess what? So do I. I have every rights to vent my frustrations on this. We both have same rights to say what we feel or think of, nothing wrong with that. So excuse me for not making me feel like I am worst person or something.
when you post your attacks against the only two people whom haven't stated anything worth being attacked over, how else do you expect them to react? i mean, yea, we are all entitled to voice our opinions, but you didn't even preface your previous rant with this isn't directed at anyone in general, so to come out now and be all, wait, hold on, don't attack me is, well, stupid. the whole world wide web doesn't post here, so yes, i'm taking your post personally, especially considering the two people you aimed your anger at didn't even say anything negative regarding brandon. and knowing oltl and what they've done, i wouldn't be surprised if they sent him a letter in the mail terminating him, but again, he said it was his choice to leave, which we know other actors who have openly stated they got sacked for no other reason then just because, so i will take his word at face value until given a reason to doubt it.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread Raddy!
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 06-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem, Laura!

Wow, some people still think worst of what I just said, so I am not going to debate anymore. I am done. Whatever.

Let's move on...

So what do you think who attacked Ford? It has to be someone who attacked him wrote the card to demand him to tell John something or he will be attacked again? Maybe? I just wish those whole mysterious clues would be done and answered in no time.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

I hope they don't recast Cole, but IDK what they'll do with him. I really don't see him leaving Hope willingly, but IDK that they'd kill him. And if they send Cole to prison while Todd runs free to have a redemption arc twice a year, I'll roll my eyes right out of my head.

ETA and also, I'm loving James/Starr so far so I really really hope they don't recast Cole.
without alcohol.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And if they send Cole to prison while Todd runs free to have a redemption arc twice a year, I'll roll my eyes right out of my head.
Exactly my point! I totally agree with you on that statement. That would be injustice if Cole is sent to prison for whatever how long that is yet Todd walks away from it. Totally unfair. And plus I am TOTALLY with you about recasts. I kinda tweet saying that I HOPE that writers are NOT thinking about recasts because recasts sometimes don't work especially with history and all that. I just...think Cole would...die? I mean he can't abandon his own daughter yet he can't be sent to jail because Todd and few others got away with it so that would leave death for him.

I really hope no recast because I just want Cole and Starr where they are and leave it alone when the actor is done with the show.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Well, couldn't they have him die in a way that would make it possible for him to come back? Like maybe we don't see it actually happen or something like that? I mean they killed off Lucky on GH and brought him back. I'm sure they could do that with Cole as well.
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 06-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Exactlyyyy. This is soap opera after all. Mitch was dead but he came back right?! And I am sure there were few characters who were dead but came back in later years. Which is why I just said that death is only option for him because I know that soap opera does bring back dead people almost all times, lol.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:29 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread

I gotta say, the BB news surprised me a bit. Especially since KA tweets like crazy and I haven't seen a reaction from her yet. I guess the triangle they were obviously heading to is kind of a moot point now.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 06-21-2010, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know right?! I was expecting her reaction but she said absolute nothing?! I am like whaaat?! You are supposed to say something considering how she always tweets about their hang out, lol.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:23 AM
Addicted Fan

via Brandon Buddy's twitter

BrandonRBuddy Had a hacker.Doing everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen again. I'm sorry for upsetting everyone,what they said wasn't true.

BrandonRBuddy i love you guys. I want you guys to be happy, i'm really sorry this happened.

Guess he's not leaving after all
Old 06-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Wow hacked? Hmm hard to beleive. I don't know anymore. I mean when BB explains he was hacked then ABC finally releases a statement.

Either way I don't care. I just want Starjam or Jarr which ever they are called lol
Old 06-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Well, what ever the hell happened, I'm glad he's staying.

Old 06-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Wow hacked? Hmm hard to beleive. I don't know anymore. I mean when BB explains he was hacked then ABC finally releases a statement.

Either way I don't care. I just want Starjam or Jarr which ever they are called lol
I just saw that and thought it was weird too

I want more James too. I know he'll just be angst but still...
Old 06-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

ABC has released a statement I think. The whole thing is really just downright strange.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Closed Thread   Post New Thread