Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2016, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay I might be wrong so someone please correct me if I'm not. Ummm... so... when Adam was alive, can someone remind me of how Chelsea felt about Adam being around the Newmans???

She hated it right? Or am I imagining things?

She said she didn't want Connor or Adam around Victor because of how he is so you are telling me because Adam is "dead" all of that is thrown out the window? SMFH!

Ridiculous. She was going to leave Adam for keep being around the Newmans... who are HIS family by the way. She threatened him with leaving him if he kept sticking around the Newmans, but now it's okay for her to do it?

Her conversation with Chloe was ridiculous of her saying she needs to go to the Newman's family dinner for Connor can be around family.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Okay I might be wrong so someone please correct me if I'm not. Ummm... so... when Adam was alive, can someone remind me of how Chelsea felt about Adam being around the Newmans???

She hated it right? Or am I imagining things?

She said she didn't want Connor or Adam around Victor because of how he is so you are telling me because Adam is "dead" all of that is thrown out the window? SMFH!

Ridiculous. She was going to leave Adam for keep being around the Newmans... who are HIS family by the way. She threatened him with leaving him if he kept sticking around the Newmans, but now it's okay for her to do it?

Her conversation with Chloe was ridiculous of her saying she needs to go to the Newman's family dinner for Connor can be around family.
Your not going crazy she was hella against the Newmans and didnt want them in their lives while Adam lived but yeah now it's okay because she must support her dear bestie Saint!Nick.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If Adam returns, I don't want to hear nothing from Chelsea about how Adam should be away from the Newmans with how hypocritical she is. And you're right, all for Nick.

So, if you are around Nick then it's okay to be around the Newmans.
But, if you are with Adam, it's horrible?

Old 12-04-2016, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If Adam returns, I don't want to hear nothing from Chelsea about how Adam should be away from the Newmans with how hypocritical she is. And you're right, all for Nick.

So, if you are around Nick then it's okay to be around the Newmans.
But, if you are with Adam, it's horrible?

Exactly! She has no right to ever stop Adam in the future (if he returns from the dead) after all this mess. Is she ever with Connor anymore, ya know her real son who needs her, or just too busy being The Shadow and ChriSully's nanny?
Old 12-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah. She isn't with Connor at all. She is always with Christian and Nick just being the Shadow. It's so annoying.

We don't even see Chelsea even thinking about Adam anymore, it's just all Nick.
This is just too rushed.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Poor Connor and Adam's memory both pushed aside in favour of Christian/Nick as her new prioritity. We could be forgiven for forgetting they exist/existed since The Shadow seems to have completely forgotten them they've sadly been replaced.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Poor Connor and Adam's memory both pushed aside in favour of Christian/Nick as her new prioritity. We could be forgiven for forgetting they exist/existed since The Shadow seems to have completely forgotten them they've sadly been replaced.
I know. ANd I don't get it. I think I would at least try to understand it if Chelsea/Nick were a popular pair but they aren't and not many people were liking Chelsea right now and the Chelsea (renewed) hate has returned since Adam died.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know. ANd I don't get it. I think I would at least try to understand it if Chelsea/Nick were a popular pair but they aren't and not many people were liking Chelsea right now and the Chelsea (renewed) hate has returned since Adam died.
I guess the only thing keeping her off most peoples hate list was the adoration of Chelsea/Adam together and now that's been chucked away like it's meant nothing + her crappy writing we've all lost our patience with her.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I guess the only thing keeping her off most peoples hate list was the adoration of Chelsea/Adam together and now that's been chucked away like it's meant nothing + her crappy writing we've all lost our patience with her.
Also, all of this is just happening so quickly.
At least when Billy/Chelsea got together, it was clear how much she loved Adam. She couldn't get over her grief for Adam when she was with Billy.

I guess probably now, she is use to Adam being dead so it's okay this time.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Also, all of this is just happening so quickly.
At least when Billy/Chelsea got together, it was clear how much she loved Adam. She couldn't get over her grief for Adam when she was with Billy.

I guess probably now, she is use to Adam being dead so it's okay this time.
I'm not gonna lie and say I could ever accept Chelsea with anyone that's not Adam because I honestly wouldn't. But this forced crap is all too much too soon and even worse it's with Saint!Nick so it's just completely revolting to me and most others who loved or still love Chadam.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can understand for you because Chadam are your OTP of Y&R. For me they aren't which is why I could accept Chelsea with someone else... if it happened authentically. This upcoming stuff with Nick I just can't accept. It's just written so terrible, and of course Adam's brother.

She's turning into a different version of herself, and not one I like.
Old 12-30-2016, 01:26 AM
Master Fan

Thank god Chelsea was the one to put a stop to things going further than that kiss because I think we all know from Nick's manwhoreish past that he wouldn't have stopped. Major pukefest still at them having become besties just because they're both widowers.

A glimpse of NYE 2015 Chadam photo in Chelsea last scene of 12/29.
Old 12-30-2016, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not going to even say thank goodness for Chelsea because they probably want to build up Nick/Chelsea even more.
If anything, Chelsea has been the Shadow for Nick sense Adam died. So, both are to blame for the kiss... and sadly I just see it going towards more of a build up.

Great for that, and she was sad about Adam on NYE.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

^ I choose to tune out all the negative (and imo gross stuff) and just focus on the little mentions of Adam when they come along. Tbh though I hate Nick so much that I feel total disgust just hearing him say Adam's name.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I just dislike this whole Nick/Chelsea thing and how Chelsea has been written for months.
Reply   Post New Thread