Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2006, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lion #2: Because the boathouse has their name on it!

Thanks to Creative Christy for the the Thread Title.

"Lions"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merging three great Port Charles Families:

The Spencers - The Quartermaines - The Cassadines

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----Music Videos:
Please post if the link has expired so it can be uploaded again.
http://www.jaimebees.com/collidejb.zip
http://www.jaimebees.com/letmeinjb.zip
http://www.jaimebees.com/colorblindjb.zip

Someone Like You - by Kira
Black Roses Red - by Chris
Crush - by Chris

----Dillon - Lulu- GH Links:
GH Recaps at Soap Opera Digest
GH Screencaps at General Hospital Happenings
Daily GH Transcripts from Mega Site
Soap Zone Spoilers
Welcome To Jaime Bee's
OurBoathouse.com :: Index
Lillon
dillon&lulu - Search | Clarissa ♥ General Hospital Screencaps | Fotki.com
YouTube - Music Videos

Reasons We Love Them!
Because he can't stop thinking about her.
Because she matters to him.
Because they're great.
Because they wont be a disaster.
Because she fell in love with him.
Because he's always checking up on her.
Because they both understand each other.
Because he will save her from herself.
Because he's jealous of the professor.
Because he spent Thanksgiving with her.
Because he wants to rescue her.
Because he cares about her.
Because he was willing to marry her.
Because he wanted to keep the baby.
Because most of the time he had fun with her.
Because he is gonna miss her.
Because they both love adventure.
Because they understand each other.
Because he's falling in love with her.
Because she got him back behind the camera.
Because he follows her where ever she goes.
Because he is always worried about her.
Because he went to her parents wedding with her.
Because he asked her to dance.
Because even Georgie can see that Dillon is always thinking of Lulu.
Because even Carly can see the connection between Lion.

Photo of the Thread:

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 12-03-2006 at 07:57 PM
Old 09-02-2006, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Ooooo. I the title. It fits them well. HEHE.
Old 09-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

I love the title. It's perfect!
Old 09-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Pics!

They are So cute together.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 09-02-2006, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

They are effin adorable. HEHE. Georgie can't even compare. blah. Jaime, do u have a website with music vids? If so, I've been there and love your work.
Old 09-02-2006, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by California_ here_ I _come (View Post)
They are effin adorable. HEHE. Georgie can't even compare. blah. Jaime, do u have a website with music vids? If so, I've been there and love your work.
Yeah I put my Lion vids and site link in the opening thread. Thanks for the compliment.

Old 09-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Could anybody make me a Lion wallpaper? I can't make art like my Aunt does for my site.

Old 09-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

great start on the new thread!

Thanks for the pics, they are great.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread, Jamie. I'm happy to see one of my thread title suggestions was used. That's so cool. And oh yeah, I'm a big fan of your vids. I think you made me fall even more in love with the "Let Me In" song than I already was. I wish I could make art but I dunno how.

Dillon and Lulu must make it work on GH. I absolutly adore them together. I have a funny suspicion that Dillon wants Lulu to have the baby because their time being together meant something more than getting over Georgie or having revenge. He should really think about his feelings for Lulu-I think he does like her as more than a friend and just doesn't want to admit it. Otherwise, he would have never slept with her in the first place.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Christy (View Post)
Thanks for starting the new thread, Jamie. I'm happy to see one of my thread title suggestions was used. That's so cool. And oh yeah, I'm a big fan of your vids. I think you made me fall even more in love with the "Let Me In" song than I already was. I wish I could make art but I dunno how.

Dillon and Lulu must make it work on GH. I absolutly adore them together. I have a funny suspicion that Dillon wants Lulu to have the baby because their time being together meant something more than getting over Georgie or having revenge. He should really think about his feelings for Lulu-I think he does like her as more than a friend and just doesn't want to admit it. Otherwise, he would have never slept with her in the first place.
I thought it was the perfect title. I think I fell more in love with that song too.

I So agree about Dillon having feelings for Lulu that he doesn't realize. I think it's more he doesn't want to see them though. I think what he feels for her scares him.

Old 09-04-2006, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I copied this from another forum.

I have to ask this question, where is the discussion? Lion is having the biggest storyline that they've ever had - which is Baby Lion - and no one is talking about it. Granted, I haven't posted much on here, but I'm going to rectify that right now by getting this ball rolling in terms of discussion.

Here's some questions to get us all warmed up for what I hope is a lengthy and layered discussion with tons of insight and different viewpoints from one and all on this message board.

How do you feel about the current storyline with Lion? Do you think this was the right choice for them?
I love this storyline.

How do you feel about the reason Lulu got pregnant? It seems the writers are throwing faulty ELQ condoms into the mix. Do you agree or disagree with this curveball in the story?

I think it shows that you never know if condoms will work for sure. So it was a good twist.

How do you feel about Georgie's involvement in the storyline? She's basically become a support system for Lulu - is that believable or realistic to you? Is she a friend or just a constant interloper?

I think that Georgie is starting to think she and Dillon may not be meant to be and is maybe just being supportive to Lulu to keep an eye on her. What's that saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Do you care about Georgie at all?

Honestly not really she is just too good goody all the time. She bores me.

How do you feel about the accelerated reunion of GQ? (Dillon basically admitted that he wants to remarry Georgie someday, and he's vowed to stay out of Lulu's life and be loyal to only Georgie... they're already divorced and still acting like teenagers in love even after all the fallout from Lu's lie. Is GQ's reunion even remotely realistic?)

I don't know I think that GQ is more in love with love that really being in love. It's idealized love. Most of the time that is what first love is and they are scared to move on to anybody else. What they had was safe. They are in love with what they had at the start.

How do you feel about Dillon's about face in terms of his feelings for Lulu and their relationship? (He lied and told Georgie that they only slept together two times when we all know they had sex more than that).

I think that Dillon has feelings for Lulu but they aren't like anything he has ever felt before and that scares him.

How do you think the situation with Lion and the their surrounding family and friends should be resolved? (Everyone seems to want Lulu to have the baby while she, herself, has plenty of reservations).

I like what I'm seeing Tracey and Edward and everybody arguing is great entertainment.

Have everyone's reactions been on par with their characterizations?
Pretty much.

How do you think Luke will react to his pregnant daughter?
I think he will feel like it's all his fault for the way he has abandoned her.

How do you view the visits that Lulu keeps making to Laura?
I like them. It's good to see that vulnerable she tries to hide from everybody else.

How do you feel about Lu believing her birth was a mistake? Is history being rewritten to suit this storyline?
I don't know cause I didn't watch back then.

What do you predict will be Laura's reactions when she's conscious of the situation?
She will feel like she should have been there for her daughter.

How do you feel about Lesley (Lu's grandmother) not even being consulted?
Hopefully she will show up soon. It's not realistic for her not to be in the mix.

What do you want Lulu to do about her pregnancy? (Abortion, Adoption, Handing the baby over to Dillon and the Q's to raise, actually keeping the baby after birth...)
I want her to keep the baby and her and Dillon get married.

How do you feel about Lulu aborting the baby vs. having the baby adopted after it's born?
I believe she does have a right to choose.

Would you want the Q's to raise the baby?
Only if they are helping Dillon and Lulu.

Do you want the baby to be a boy or girl?
I want it to be a girl.

Can you think of any meaningful names for the unborn child?
I don't maybe Laura. lol

How do you feel about Dillon's reactions thus far, and any predictions for how he'll handle fatherhood in the future?
I think he has reacted in character and wants to be a good father.

How do you predict Lion's relationship will go (are we heading toward romance or a life long friendship)?
Romance I hope.

Who do you think Lulu should confide all her fears and worries to?
Emily cause Liz has too much to deal with herself right now.

Who do you think Dillon should befriend so he can talk about this new development in his life?
Sonny seems to be a good listener as of late.

What elements of this storyline are you enjoying the most? Why? How do you want it to proceed from here on out?

The acting and the way that Lion aren't blaming each other and instead are supporting each other.

Which characters do you wish would get sucked into this storyline? What would their involvement proclude? Why that particular character?

I hope that when Carly gets back she will help Lulu too. She has been where she is after all.

Is anyone remotely interested in helping to start a "Save Lion Baby" campaign? Because, if you are in favor of Baby Lion then it's really past time for us to start stacking the deck, or it's very likely that we'll get a miscarriage. It's typical fodder for GH, and especially for young parents who started out with an atypical relationship, such as Lion did, because of the lie.
Love a Baby Lion Campaign.

Also, who do you believe is really hitting home the acting on the show lately? You can even talk about other characters other than Lion. There's plenty of material happening on screen to discuss, and especially involving the Spencer brood.
I honestly think all the actors on the show are doing great work.

My final question - do you think this is all setting us up for a big fall, and a very quick sweep under the rug? What I mean by this is that this is all being done to pave the way for a big ratings boost when Laura returns, Luke & Laura are showcased once again, and Spencers' rule the screen... but we know that this ratings extraganza is going to be shortlived. It'll all be a huge ratings stunt which either makes or breaks GH... so are we just another circus sideshow? Do we get nothing from Lion after all the excitement dies down? Are GQ going to always bore us all to death without a reprieve?

I don't think GQ will always be together. I hope that This isn't all Luke and Laura being showcased.

Old 09-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Scott and Julie are killing their scenes together, they are awesome.

i cant wait till tomorrow when Luke comes back, the scenes with LuLu are going to be great!
Old 09-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The first thing Luke said when he saw Lulu is I hear you are facing Lions baby and thought you could use a whip and chair!

Lions baby! I know I'm crazy.

Old 09-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

i havent seen today's episode yet, but i am looking forward to the Luke/Lulu scenes.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:55 AM
Absolute Fan

They've been amazing. But can I say how much I loved how Dillon became a puddle in Luke's hands? Great to have him back. He's the missing dynamic this storyline always needed.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Closed Thread   Post New Thread