Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2020, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Kyle ♡ Lola #1: "I love Lola, I will always love her, and there's nothing and no one who can change that."

k y l e l o l a
appreciation thread

Old 01-21-2020, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Hey guys..hope it's okay I started this. I looked back and I didn't see one for them and I didn't want to bombard the other threads with posts about them.

I'll fix up the thread in a few..just wanted to put something down for now.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Ohh love this thread I love the pretty arts in the OP
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

Thank you Sandy!! I wish I found them a little bit earlier so I could have enjoyed them a bit more.

I was watching all their clips from when they met to now and wow.. I was stunned at their love. I didn't like the purse thing..that was so lame but whatever not too big of a deal.. I just love how they love each other.
Old 01-23-2020, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

Blegh, I wish they would just air the episode with Kyle and Summer's kiss already so I can barf and get it over with.

So disappointing to see the 180 they've done on Kyle. He told Lola he was never going to disappoint her and look at him now.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

Sorry.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Lol..thanks Sorry for the overdramatics...I'm really going through it right now. I wish I never found them (but that's not true cause I would have missed out on something so special).
Old 01-25-2020, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Yeah Kyle doing this is a complete 180 and I don’t understand why. When he was with Summer he wanted Lola now he has Lola and he seems to want Summer. I think he needs to spend time alone and decide who he wants and loves and why. All he’s doing is messing with Lolas (and Summers) heart.
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Same, it makes no sense to me. I understood that Summer had feelings for him but from the moment he met Lola, he seemed devoted and in love with her. He even married Summer to save Lola's life. If he loved Summer, then he should have just stayed with her at that time but the moment Lola said she still loved him, he went back to Lola.

Looks like the he'll be admitting to the kiss this week..I don't think Lola will forgive him.
Old 01-26-2020, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that'd be hypocritical of Lola to not forgive him... because I totally remember when Lola was upset with Kyle over buying a purse and she lashed out by kissing Fen... and Kyle obviously forgave her although Lola made him feel so terrible for no reason.

I feel Kyle loves both women but in different ways. For most of his life it's been Summer he's loved and than 2 years ago, Summer was pretty much a B, rejecting Kyle and not caring about anyone but her own selfish behavior so than he met Lola... and he fell completely in love with her. And of course Summer realizes what a fool she was for pushing the guy who stuck by her side always in Kyle away... but he was devoted to Lola... but I feel although he's more in love with Lola right now, a part of him will have some feelings for Summer. At least with the kiss though, it was Summer who kissed him... he kissed her back but still she kissed him and he will tell Lola about it...

Although I did mention that it'd be hypocritical of Lola to not forgive him... I'll say she should be upset because the whole time Kyle was going on and on about Theo making moves on her yet Summer is the one who kisses him... so if I was Lola, I'd have some issues with that.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

I think the kiss with Fen was different b/c she broke up with Kyle before that kiss. That kiss was a New Years kiss..so I don't think there were much feelings or emotion there between them. Also they weren't married..so this is a way more sticky situation. Especially the way Kyle's been yelling at her about even talking to Theo when Theo and her have never crossed the line...for him to do this with Summer will really hurt her.

Also, I think the stuff that Theo has been saying about Kyle is sticking with Lola...about how Kyle is entitled and there's nothing that he can't have and he's never heard 'no' in his life..something to that effect, I'm forgetting the lines. She defended Kyle to him, said that's not how Kyle is and he doesn't mean to make you feel like that. But I think this action, so quickly with hearing those words might have been for a reason.

ETA: And can I just say, I don't like the way Kyle's been yelling at her..it's borderline abusive.

Last edited by SweetSymphony; 01-26-2020 at 12:46 PM
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Lol..thanks Sorry for the overdramatics...I'm really going through it right now. I wish I never found them (but that's not true cause I would have missed out on something so special).
I get it. I hate when writers mess with an OTP. I've had my fair share of shipper heartbreak.

Looks like it's getting worse between them. Gosh. He yelled? Ugh.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

I've had more than my share of shipper heartbreaks, especially soaps, that's why I was doing well not getting attached to any the past few years (especially after the whole Sam/Jason(Drew) fiasco) but ugh..I'm so mad at myself for falling for these two.

And yeah, he's yelled at her on a few occasions b/c of Theo. Which I find so hypocritical, b/c he's attached at the hips with Summer..his ex wife and someone he had sexual relationships with. Their last fight was the worst one.

Last edited by SweetSymphony; 01-26-2020 at 08:50 PM
SweetSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Wow..Kyle and Lola are done..just like that. SMH. I really despise Kyle now. She tried to protect herself from getting hurt by him so many times but he made her believe that his love was real and unconditional. He makes me sick..what garbage.

Sasha Calle needs all the awards for her performance. The way she was whispering her words b/c it hurt too much to talk. My heart literally broke for her.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

The backlash for this sudden breakup has been insane..on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Some tweets I've loved so far and want to keep track off.:

Quote:
Jasmine K4HR @jasminak34

Sorry, but the writing is horrendous, as though #Kola never had a real relationship. Summer & Kyle never worked. Kyle treated Summer very badly when they were married, so Summer will always pine for him no matter how he treats her?? Not healthy! #yr
3:40 PM - Feb 6, 2020
Quote:
Julie @Julie_foxy

I'd really love to see Lola be single and thriving. Kyle doesn't understand loyalty. He cheated on both his wives. #TeamLola on this one.
3:30 PM - Feb 6, 2020
Quote:
Elizabeth Hendrickson Fans @ChloeMStyle

If you are going to break up a pairing you don’t do it this fast. It came out of left field and completely contradicts what we have been shown (and I am not even a fan). Kyle went through a lot of effort to get Lola when he could have just stayed married to Summer last year.
7:22 PM - Feb 6, 2020
Quote:
Elizabeth Hendrickson Fans @ChloeMStyle Replying to @ChloeMStyle and @YandR_CBS

Which makes me think those that are celebrating are going to press pause because there is more story for these two. If JG was a better writer I would have more faith but it is what it is. Meanwhile, make Lola as feisty as she was in the beginning.
Quote:
Melissa Brown @Dragottojr

So disappointing that you threw their marriage away so easily. Kyle is pathetic for going back to Summer.

Quote:
karen bennett @kviben

I gotta say. I'm pissed writers. There are couples in the world that get married and stay together for 40 years or more without cheating or divorce. Why can't we have one on y&r? Once again you got lazy.
Quote:
KWatts @WattsKecia

Not necessarily a fan of the couple but breaking them up makes no sense. They did not have any marital problems. Theo and Summer sniffing around is annoying but not a deal breaker. Lazy writing!!!!