Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2006, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Jonathan and Lily: The sweetness of love

I was watching All My Children the other day and saw how sweet Lily and Jonathan are as a couple. I know that Jonathan is back to "normal" but his love for Lily is still real.

On today episode Jonathan told Lilly the truth about his mental state and she looked so sad.

I hope they can find their way back to each other, with all the backstabbing, manipulating, and mind games filled relationships in soaps today. It's nice to see an innocent sweet romance blossom.

Here are some videos for Lily and Jonathan

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Old 08-18-2006, 02:55 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Aw, I adore these two. I know it does seem hopeless for them at this point, but I have a feeling that Jily isn't over. And, I have two vids for them at Youtube. They're on that list: "Book of Love" and "Your Ex-Lover Is Dead".

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Nab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

I love them, an d I am sad that it's over. Jonathan pretended for so long to keep Lily's feelings from being hurt, and I love him for that.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

I don't see why they can't be a couple, it's not Jonathan fault his "normalness" came back. He didn't ask for it and I'm sure if he had a say, he would probably want to go back to how he was.

Sure he should have told her right away instead of leading her on. Since Lily is very big on trust, with good reason to be. There a scum ball out to hurt her somewhere and her father wants to commit her for being in love.

And look at Stuart and Miriam, they are still happily married. And she is "normal" while Stuart doesn't have the mind of an adult for his age. They have a happy healthy solid marriage, so Jonathan and Lily can have that too.

Jonathan will take good care of her and Lily makes him happy.
Old 08-19-2006, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

ITA! Lily needs someone to take care of her. Jonathan was "bad" before, but I believe the surgery was 100% effective, and he is now just a normal guy, and I believe in all honesty, that's what Lily needs.
Old 08-20-2006, 02:07 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Sadly, I think the writers feel that a Jily marriage would be 'limited' as there are only so many stories they could tell. Lazy writers! Plus, Leven (Lily) is just sixteen, so my hope is that in a year or so Jily will be back and better than ever.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think it is so sad that this couple broke up. I know he was lying to her, but he did it for her, and Jack had to ruin it. I think considering Lily's condition, even if he had been up front with her from the beginning, the outcome would have been the same. Lily feels now that Jonathan is "normal" they are no longer compatable. And I don't agree with Kendall's statement that Jonathan would be surprised to see what a woman will forgive...Lily is no ordinary woman, she can't get past the lie that Jonathan told and therefore thinks everything he has said to her is a lie. I really hope that they do find their way back to each other, but I don't think it's likely to happen anytime soon.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:04 AM
Nab
Absolute Fan

I really loved Jonathan on 9/18's show and the way he broke down when he found out Lily hadn't been raped. He really loves her, maybe even more than anyone. I just wish he hadn't given into his 'needs' and had sex with Amanda. IMHO, it's way too soon for anything like that and all three of them will end up hurt by it.

Old 09-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

I really liked these two together and really hope they get back together.
novaleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

I really loved the dynamic of Jonathan and Lily--It was something different, refreshing. I hope the writers dont drop the ball with this one.
Vacate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

yeah me too
Old 09-23-2006, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

I really like Jonathan and Lily as well. I recently just started to get into AMC. I never really watched it before so I'm just now starting to get to know all the characters now but I really do like Jonathan and Lily together
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
cliffy spuffy dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

i used to watch AMC all the times years ago, but i havent been watching it lately either. I have been spening my time with Gh and Y&R

the scenes i have seen of Jonathan and Lily i have really liked though.
Old 09-24-2006, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

I only really watch GH and OLTL. I watch AMC and DOOL occasionally. I mainly got into DOOL because I heard about Billy Warlock being there. I adore Billy when he was on GH as AJ who I love as well. I know I'm one of the few people that love AJ but I do hehe. I tend to love all the characters everyone else hates. I use to watch BH 90210 religiously. I try to catch the reruns whenever I can

I liked them as well
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
cliffy spuffy dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

I love Billy Warlock and AJ too, i used to watch DOOL more than i do now, but i still try to follow it. I also watch OLTL also, not as often as GH though.
Reply   Post New Thread