Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2014, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep within me (View Post)
Spencer would call him names because he's not rich like him and is average guy so would be like why would Emma want to be with you when she could have prince? And Cam would call him names because of how snob he is. So yeah, so brats.
so they are recreating the Lucky/Nik drama between these two. That's kind of awesome
Old 02-15-2014, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, with that kind of age, you would be surprised. They want Emma Drake's affectionate.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

It would be interesting to see them continue that kind of drama between these two, beyond the whole ~fighting over a girl thing.

but they are young right now.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, this is just crazy because Emma is still so young to be in relationship anyways.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's weird. Although out of loyalty I would probably be #teamCam. But until they SORAS these kids probably not appropriate.

I really with Lucky was around to talk to Cam. My heart literally aches for a scene where Lucky teaches Cam about respecting women and not treating them like property or a prize to be won.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I love Brookyln playing Emma so I don't want her to be SORAS. But those kids, we just started to see them more so it'll take while to warm up. And I think Cam is SORAS because he looks like he's 8 years old or 10.

Yeah, I wish that would happen. I think he treated Emma very well and doesn't do anything bad to her. Just Spencer because he's his competition.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I can't imagine it flying well with anyone if Cam treated Emma badly. But still, he shouldn't be fighting with his ~sort of cousin? about a girl

boo. Another reason why it's so unbelievable to me that Lucky would leave his children, ever. He's missing so many important steps of them growing up
Old 02-15-2014, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, everyone kept telling them that they are so young to do this and they kept doing this.

Damn, I knooooooow. Liz kinda witnessed a little bit about them fighting over Emma and was like awww, he has a crush. I am like Lucky should be there for that.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh how adorable would it be to see Lucky talk to Cam and Spencer both about not fighting? And then tell them about how he and Nik used to fight, but then became friends and brothers? (excluding the Niz affair details ofc )
Old 02-15-2014, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I think he would def say something like that to them and be like come on, bros before hoes?
Old 02-15-2014, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes and Nik could be there, and they could share a knowing smile?
Old 02-15-2014, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well if Nik doesn't do it again with Liz, that would be a start. I have a feeling when Brit is exposed, Niz would happen. But if Lucky was there, maybe that would be different.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

If Lucky was there, Niz romantically wouldn't be on the table at all
Old 02-15-2014, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly. Urgh.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

nobody competes with LL2, ever. Especially Niz
Closed Thread   Post New Thread