Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2015, 04:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like this natural build of Sam starting to be there for Jake. Makes so much more sense than having her gaga over him from the get-go like with him and Liz/Carly.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

You make good point there. I like that she's not all over him like other women do and that's why this will be a huge shock that the man she's helping out is really her husband the whole time.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

This week was interesting. Patrick and Liz looked so jealous when they saw them talking. Patrick got snarky and thought Sam made plans with Jake

Julian asked if there was something going on with her and Jake yesterday

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 03-14-2015, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

I get where Patrick comes from because he's her boyfriend but Liz on other hand. No comment.

It's obvious everyone thinks something is going on between them.
Old 03-14-2015, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

Liz, just ugh. I like the actress, but the character grates me.

Didn't Jason and Sam have some bristle between them the first time around? I like that they aren't instantly in love, but there is a connection there. And his life comes to him when she's around.

I do love the fact that Danny has always been in love with him though. I hope with Jason working for Julian it means him interacting with Sam, Alexis, and Danny more.

I just love Jason working for Julian. The old man finding a job in his organization for his out of work son-in-law. It's too perfect for words. And added bonus, Sonny's right hand man is now working for his competition.
Old 03-14-2015, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I do love the fact that Danny has always been in love with him though. I hope with Jason working for Julian it means him interacting with Sam, Alexis, and Danny more.

I just love Jason working for Julian. The old man finding a job in his organization for his out of work son-in-law. It's too perfect for words. And added bonus, Sonny's right hand man is now working for his competition.
OMG I never even thought of any of that. He'll be working for the guy who unknown to him is his father-in-law.
Old 03-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Yeah when it comes out, I can just see Julian making a bunch of joking comments about how he had to help out his son-in-law with work.

When Jason is Jason again, I would really love to see a family meal. With Lucas, Julian, Alexis, Danny, Micheal, Monica, Molly, Jason, and Sam.
Old 03-15-2015, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Or....I am afraid if Jason hasn't warmed up to Julian yet and he still doesn't like him and finds out that he's actually his son in law and he's not happy with it? I just hope this job will give them a chance to get to know each other and along the way, they will appreciate each other very much and respect each other. I hope that would go this way but since Jason is secretly doing this for Slone, that means Julian won't like it one bit and won't like him at all when he finds out. By that time he's done with him, his identify will be revealed that he's actually his son in law, making it worst. You know this is GH we are talking about, they don't make things easy like that.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

I think when Jason becomes Jason. He won't be fond of Julian, but I think he will have a respect for him. And he will appreciate Julian saving Danny's life and being a part of his love ones lives.
Old 03-15-2015, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

That's true. He won't find out till way laterrrr, maybe Julian will bring that up in the conversation or Sam fills him in during one of their random talks.
Old 03-15-2015, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Perhaps one of Julian's enemies goes after Danny or accidentally almost gets Danny. And Jason who would never let a child be hurt and who feels connected to Danny saves him. And Julian thanks him and it will put Jason in Julian's good books. And that's where Julian brings up what Danny's already been through and that's how Jason finds out.

Isn't Danny's birthday coming up soon, it would be funny if Julian or Sam invited Jason to the party. And Danny runs right to Jason and wants to spend all his time with Jason. And nobody can understand it or figure out why Danny adores Jason so outright. It would also be a great place for Jason to interact with Monica.
Old 03-15-2015, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd love to be a fly on the wall, if all of them were at one table
Old 03-16-2015, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I got to say Billy seems a lot more like jason in his scenes with Sam!

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 03-16-2015, 09:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
I get where Patrick comes from because he's her boyfriend but Liz on other hand. No comment.
It's Liz!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I got to say Billy seems a lot more like jason in his scenes with Sam!
In the last couple of scenes... I am seeing "Jason" in Billy.

This is my view on things. We don't really know how Jake sees Sam. From the moment they "met" she was or was in the process of being with Patrick. We know that Jason is not one to go after a person who is taken (that is not in his nature).

Jake and Carly are forming that friendship, which is natural between these two (even if neither of them know this). As for Sam... Jake hasn't really spent much time with her (like he has with Liz) to know if there is an attraction. Sam sees him as a lost puppy. I guarantee you when they start spending more time together... it will become problematic for both Patrick and Liz.

Like f i r e p r o o f stated before, I can see why Patrick may have a problem with this... but Liz has no claims on Jake or what he does.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill

Last edited by Katoushka; 03-16-2015 at 11:45 AM
Old 03-16-2015, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, having Danny in almost danger would put Jason in protective mode and runs straight to save his life and it will gain points with Julian. That's likely to happen, I can see that. He would save him no matter what because he feels so connected to him.

Yeah, I see a lot of Jason in Jake when he's around Sam, he's so joking with her and lighting and so calm and content.

Yeah, I agree about what you said, Katoushka on everything. That's why I am like no comment.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread