Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2014, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So sick of this stuff, they are ruining Jason and Sam, just find out the truth already
Old 12-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yes I wish they would hurry up and let Jake start having memory flashes of Sam and him and Sam and Danny.
Old 12-29-2014, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Knowing this show, it will take a while for that to happen.
Old 12-29-2014, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't be surprised if they do drag it out. Enough already
Old 12-29-2014, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Come on, this is GH we are talking about, OF COURSE it will drag out anyways. I bet you by the 2016 comes, JaSam would have slowly come back to each other, I mean SLOWLY.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am so glad Jake moved out now he needs to start actively trying to find out who he is.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

WE NEED THIS REUNION OKAY?!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-30-2014, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by youpin (View Post)
I am so glad Jake moved out now he needs to start actively trying to find out who he is.
Wait, he moved out?! FINALLY. I am SO HAPPY.
Old 12-30-2014, 04:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
Wait, he moved out?! FINALLY. I am SO HAPPY.
It only took Ric giving him a dose of reality.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by youpin (View Post)
It only took Ric giving him a dose of reality.
Thank god for Ric. THANK YOU, RIC, for doing us a huge favor.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TY Ric, love you
Now can he find out who he is
Old 01-01-2015, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

Ok I have a theory. Jason memory will come back in the new year, I mean what's the point of bringing him back if your not going to bring him back?

But I think he will be more a mixture of Jason Q and Jason M. Than just one or the other. But I think he will start to remember things about what Helena tells him. I think her hold on him will start to break. But she will still have control over him, so he will consider himself a danger.

I do think he will find out and then remember that Danny is his. And that Sam is his wife. He doesn't tell anyone because he doesn't exactly have proof and because Helena and her cronies will hurt his love ones. But he can't resist spending some time with Danny. Or watching Danny from afar. Perhaps he confines in Micheal, his beloved nephew. Because through Micheal he can see Danny and spend time with him?

I think Jason doesn't go to Sam because it's all too complicated there. But Sam being with Patrick will start to get to Jason. I do think he will be angry that Patrick gets to be a father figure to Danny.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Ok I have a theory. Jason memory will come back in the new year, I mean what's the point of bringing him back if your not going to bring him back?

But I think he will be more a mixture of Jason Q and Jason M. Than just one or the other. But I think he will start to remember things about what Helena tells him. I think her hold on him will start to break. But she will still have control over him, so he will consider himself a danger.

I do think he will find out and then remember that Danny is his. And that Sam is his wife. He doesn't tell anyone because he doesn't exactly have proof and because Helena and her cronies will hurt his love ones. But he can't resist spending some time with Danny. Or watching Danny from afar. Perhaps he confines in Micheal, his beloved nephew. Because through Micheal he can see Danny and spend time with him?

I think Jason doesn't go to Sam because it's all too complicated there. But Sam being with Patrick will start to get to Jason. I do think he will be angry that Patrick gets to be a father figure to Danny.
I think Helena's hold on him is already waning because Helena said he would not remember anything he did but after his talk with Sam he flashed to what he did. Right now he thinks Sam put it in his head but I think his talks with Carly might make him realize that it is really memories. So Sam has already broken Helena's hold on him even if she doesn't know it as yet.
Old 01-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

You know what I am thinking? Down the line when Jason starts to regain his memory and remembers who he is or who his wife is and all that, what if Jason is threatened not to tell Sam who he is and has to pretend that he doesn't know them and let them in dark because like you said, he's under control of Helena so I definitely can see Helena threatening him to harm his family or something so he continues to protect them but still remembers them and knows who he is but has to sacrifice for them? I mean this is soap so they will drag it out anyways. I doubt that he would all of sudden get epic reunion with them when he gets his memories back like that. This show is known for teasing us too long.
Old 01-01-2015, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

So am I the only person who wants Jason to act more like a Quatermaine? He can be a mix of Jason Morgan/Jason Quatermaine, but I like Billy Miller's comedic side. It would be a waste of his talent imo to make him so... one-dimensional.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread