Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

more flashbacks today and the show ended on Sam and Jake

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the ending of the show with Jason have flashes of Sam and then them seeing each other at the end Need to see those scenes again soon. Love them
Old 04-03-2015, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

agree. Alexis asked why did she care about Jake leaving with his wife. She made an excuse about how Julian gave him job. I doubt Julian would really care

Old 04-03-2015, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

I love how it's starting to show/imply that Sam's feeling more than just a friendly connection to Jake since she's been showing slight signs of jealousy.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

agree Nicola. She got really defensive yesterday like she was trying to prove to Rick she didn't have a thing for Jake when she didn't have to act like that

Old 04-03-2015, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the look they shared to end the show, cant wait until next week
Old 04-04-2015, 02:18 AM
Master Fan

I think Sam is starting to feel the pull of their connection. I think I read an interview with her a while back. Where she's said Sam is in denial about it possibly being Jason. That on some level she knows, but she's so happy with Patrick and went through such a hell when Jason died that she can't go there again.

It's funny how Jason as Jake talks about how he feels nothing or any connection to Hayden. I don't think he's even had those with Elizabeth either, a comfortably vibe with her perhaps. But it's Sam the memories come flying back, it's Sam he feels drawn to for some weird reason in his mind.

You know a part of me wishes Jake starts to wonder if he's Jason since he has all these memories of Sam. But he doesn't want to open that can of worms without proof. So he gets a swab of Danny's DNA and test it against his in secret. And the test results come back as being positive to him being Danny's father. And that's how he finds out he's the infamous Jason Morgan. Now that would be soapy.
Old 04-04-2015, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that his memories of his real wife are coming back, he seems so confused about them. I want them to talk about it
Old 04-04-2015, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

If Jason as Jake starts to fall for Sam and she starts to feel the same. Would their couple name be Sake or Jam? Because I can so see the writers messing with us and having them be interested, but still not reveal him as Jason.
Old 04-04-2015, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jam, I like that one
Old 04-04-2015, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

Jason/Sam/Patrick, the first triangle I'm actually enjoying in a long time. I really love her with both and want her with both. If that even makes any sense.
Old 04-04-2015, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That does make sense, I hope they have her and Jake interact more now that Liz has moved on to Ric, Jake/Sam/Patrick and Hayden story
Old 04-04-2015, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

cherrios, I remember her saying that too

I wonder how Monday plays out. It makes it seem like he's going to tell her about his dream on Monday. Maybe, something will keep him from telling her. Her reaction should be interesting. I thought Sam felt something for Jake even before these recent scenes. I remember how she went to see Nicolas and said she had to get home and then went back to the hospital to see Jake

Old 04-04-2015, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

When it's just the two of them like the hospital and at Metro court. They just have the spark an they both feel it.

You know a really big part of me wants Jake to keep working for Julian when he's Jason again. You know the family business really is the family business since Jason is married to Sam. Sonny will have Sean and Duke and Julian will have Carlos and Jason.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

agree cherrios. I remember how they were looking at each other at the hospital when they first met and it was like no one else was around. At Thanksgiving, they looked all happy when they saw each other

I am curious how Monday plays out. If he tells her about his dream, she's going to wonder why he is dreaming these things

Last edited by hshapir2; 04-04-2015 at 02:20 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread