Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Total Fan

^ Well said and so true. I'm so glad Jason and Sam are finally getting their own storyline and the scenes with Jason, Sam and Jake were adorable.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Addicted Fan

yeah it's rally about time they had their own s/l, i didn't mind the Mexico s/l that surrounded Michael and Krissy because it was pretty much Jasam's s/l too and of course it brought them back together and the first round of Franco i liked but after that it's been pretty much about everyone else, with Sam dropping in and out and Jason propping other people, mainly Brenda, so it's awesome it looks like they are finally getting something that will focus on them as a couple. let's just hope it's done right.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
Old 01-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

They had really great scenes again today. I also feel like they actually had substantial long scenes for the first time in forever. They had four minutes and were only on for half the show. I feel like usually we get like the tiniest scenes ever that add up to three minutes even when they're on for the whole thing.

without alcohol.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Addicted Fan

true.. i know i was so excited.. i'm like finally some Jasam time with just them but ugh, like usual, Brenda interrupted.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
Old 01-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Being both a fan of JaSam and SnB, I've been having the same complaints about both pairings' screentime together and which characters they're sharing enormous amounts of unnecessary screentime with instead.

See, it could be so simple.

Jason & Sam sharing scenes together.

Sonny & Brenda sharing scenes together.

Sam & Brenda being friends instead of Sam having some lingering insecurities over Brenda.

But Guza managed to screw up even that.

That said, I loved the scenes JaSam had with Jake this week and I'm looking forward to them having an actual storyline that directly concerns them.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

I just got caught up on the last week and omg, I loved everything JaSam! I loved Jason and Sam spending time with Jake. At first Jason seemed kinda confused and didn't know what he should do but Sam stepped in and helped him out.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Total Fan

Jason and Sam are simply .
Old 01-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
Being both a fan of JaSam and SnB, I've been having the same complaints about both pairings' screentime together and which characters they're sharing enormous amounts of unnecessary screentime with instead.

See, it could be so simple.

Jason & Sam sharing scenes together.

Sonny & Brenda sharing scenes together.

Sam & Brenda being friends instead of Sam having some lingering insecurities over Brenda.

But Guza managed to screw up even that.

That said, I loved the scenes JaSam had with Jake this week and I'm looking forward to them having an actual storyline that directly concerns them.

i agree Guza messed it up bigtime... at first when i heard about Brenda and watched the old eppies before she arrived i was actually hoping that Sam and Brenda could be friends because i think Sam could use a good girlfriend, even though i love her and Maxie's friendship the show has kinda tappered off their screentime together but at this point i don't want them to be friends, i just want Brenda away from both Sam and Jason. i'm looking forward to Jasam having their own s/l too about them and it looks like Sonn and Brenda are going to be focused on eachother so maybe this will finally move everyone out of the orbit's they're not suposed to be in.

Old 01-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

I blame Guza for just about everything. I just hope he doesn't ruin this SL or just plain ignore it. I want a damn JaSam baby!

Old 01-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

I really liked Sam's reaction to the news today. It would have been weird if she was like really excited right away with her history.
without alcohol.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Nina - (View Post)
I blame Guza for just about everything. I just hope he doesn't ruin this SL or just plain ignore it. I want a damn JaSam baby!
so do i!!! Jason and Sam deserve their baby.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

I just want a JaSam story. I'll take a baby if it gives us that.
without alcohol.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:41 PM
Addicted Fan

^ i know right... i'd take any Jasam s/l as long as it focused on them. honestly though i wanted an action-adventure possible Sam kidnapped shootout storyline that ended with a beach wedding before the baby but i'll definitely take a Jasam baby... let's just hope Guza gets it right.

Old 01-14-2011, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

idc I want a JaSam baby

Old 01-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Hey, Jess! It's been awhile.

Yay, I love that picture. <3 I can't wait for this story to really start going. And hopefully for Jason to be moved ooooout of Brenda's story. Yesterday's Jason/Brenda pretty much assured that I will hate Brenda forever and always.
without alcohol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread