Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2006, 09:38 PM
New Fan

Jason/Robin (GH) Appreciation #1: B/c she wanted a lifetime with him.

Ok, I love Jason and Robin. I saw chemistry between them back when Robin was still in JR. high with a crush on Jason Quartermaine. Every viewer knew that one day these two would end up together.

Course we didn't know it would take several years, a wonderful boy named Stone and his amazing story and and permanent memory loss but hey it's a soap.

But, got them we did and it was angst filled drama all the way. Full of love and romance that had me rushing home every day to see what was going to happen. It was amazing and the story so well written and acted that I truely lost track of time and believed in the world of Jason and Robin for an hour each day....

This couple is amazing and no matter how many years go by they will always be amazing and love each other. They will always be a part of each others lives and they will always find their way back to one another. Because that is just how this Super Couple was written. A boy with no past. A girl with no future. Star Crossed Lovers whose love was meant for all time.

I am so glad Robin is back stronger and more beautiful than ever. I am excited and waiting for the Inevitable Jason and Robin part III. I will happen eventually because Jason will always be waiting and Robin will always come back!!!
Old 07-30-2006, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

I'm all for this thread, but are we allowed to have one? Did the mod give the "okay"? If so, the title probably needs to be edited.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

Hey! JR fan right here.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

well if we keep this thread, then i will be here showing my support for them. What an awesome scene they had together today, it is about time we got a r/j scene. steve and kim have so much chemistry.

you might want to put jason/robin (GH) in the title so people know who this thread is about. it took me awhile to figure out it was for jason and robin.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

maybe we should change the title to say Jason/Robin..maybe more people will come and post if they know who it is about.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. and gorgeous Stone/Robin avi btw.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

California_ here_ I _come , thanks!
With all the stone flashbacks and references, how could i not. I havent found a good site with J/R caps or pics yet or i would have one of them. I have been rewatching their old clips and they are so cute together, i liked him back them, now..i dont know.
It really bothered me how he let Carly ruin his relationship with Robin way back when with the sex, and moving into their house, and the micheal thing. And now to see him and carly still so close and him and robin hardly having any scenes together is such a waste. If i didnt hate carly enough, rewatching those old scenes with the three of them.. rebuilds my hate even more.
Old 08-12-2006, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

ah, me love Carls and Jarly. haha. Love JR too. I don't take sides. I enjoy both women and couples.
Old 08-12-2006, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by California_ here_ I _come
ah, me love Carls and Jarly. haha. Love JR too. I don't take sides. I enjoy both women and couples.
your icon should have given me a hint, lol
i did like tamara though, i saw her on Freddie and she was great in that too.
Old 08-12-2006, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love Jason and Robin

Total Perfection.
Old 08-13-2006, 12:05 PM
FGB
Dedicated Fan

Jason/Robin were great together. I loved it when they went to Moutawk, those were such great scenes. The scenes of them on the beach together was pure bliss.
Old 08-13-2006, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

I loved their scenes at Montauk, so awesome. These two were great together.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

Robin from Friday's episode, talking to patrick about how she dealt having HIV:

I got over that because I was with someone that was incredibly brave and so patient with me and kind. He helped me believe that I could be loved again and that I could love again.

She doesnt say his name, but we all know she was talking about jason there.

A fellow poster at the GH spoiler thread brought up the fact about her not mentioning his name and why didnt she. I would have liked for her to have said it was Jason or for maybe Patrick to ask her if it was Jason, some acknowledgement would have been good.

Last edited by novaleigh; 08-14-2006 at 12:30 AM
Old 08-14-2006, 07:05 AM
MST Manager

Yup, I was a little pissed that she didn't say Jason's name because we all know it was him, but I got over it, realizing this is GH for you, and god forbid a person can mention a love that meant something to them before while in a relationship now. ::rolling eyes::

Besides, not mentioning his name didn't take away from the fact that it was Jason she was referring to. Patrick knew it, too. Hee.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

I got over it too, but it seems like the are trying really hard to downplay what Jason and Robin had. But your right, everyone knew who she was taking about.

I would really like another J/R scene, but i doubt that will be coming anytime soon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread