Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2004, 08:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jasonsgurl310:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Need any help with that take over? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Sure, but it won't be an easy approach. Frons will know we're coming and will have his hoochie ALW hidden. So we must be careful. If not we'll be forced to watch her actually act in person. With our eyes taped wide open at that. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 06:57 PM
Loyal Fan

ack... spoilers.... that's all i'm saying.

click here if you read spoilers:
http://www.msnusers.com/GeneralHospi...webpage11.msnw

My kids, My life, My world!!
17, 9,7,4 and one in the oven baking <3
Old 03-26-2004, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Well there's some good Jason/Liz spoilers. The rest suck, especially the one's that have to do with a certain couple. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited Liliya ]
Old 03-26-2004, 11:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone I'm new here but I just wanted to say that I'm a HUGE Liason fan and have been since day one the night at Jakes. These two have great chemistry together and are so great together. Steve and Becky are just so great and wonderful and they as well as us deserve to have their story told it's way over due.

I loved the baby kick scene the other day. Now that was magic and special. I laughed my head off when the sheman was standing ther just looking so jealous it was great. Liason all the way!!

Jessica [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 02:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaleyChick101:
<STRONG>Hey everyone I'm new here but I just wanted to say that I'm a HUGE Liason fan and have been since day one the night at Jakes. These two have great chemistry together and are so great together. Steve and Becky are just so great and wonderful and they as well as us deserve to have their story told it's way over due.

I loved the baby kick scene the other day. Now that was magic and special. I laughed my head off when the sheman was standing ther just looking so jealous it was great. Liason all the way!!

Jessica [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Agreed on that one. I'd rather not see those two at all.. however, I think everything will work out for liason [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Liason will always live on!!

WELCOME Naley, Glad to see a new face on the thread! Yes, Becky and Steve have amazing chemistry together. I still watch my tapes and miss them so much. However, I always have kept the faith they will hook back up. Even if not as a couple, but they really need to rebuild their friendship! I see that coming now already.
Welcome again hun!

Old 03-27-2004, 01:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Jess!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Can I call you Jess?

Anyways, welcome to the thread.!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2004, 02:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Just read the spoilers, and they are a reflection of the show....BORING, except for the Jason/Liz ones.
Old 03-27-2004, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

not getting my hopes too high...

i mean i was hoping c/s was over and look at the promos [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 03-27-2004, 09:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Musicchild:
<STRONG>

Sure, but it won't be an easy approach. Frons will know we're coming and will have his hoochie ALW hidden. So we must be careful. If not we'll be forced to watch her actually act in person. With our eyes taped wide open at that. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
AHHHH the horror!!!

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Glad to see you on the spoiler board. It's nice to see a familiar face over there in the mist of the Liason negativity. Although it's great to see that same negativity focused on Jip. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Those spoilers were a bit of a [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img].

Naley: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome! I'm so happy to see so many Liasons popping up on our board. Exciting. Stick around, chat awhile [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

How was GH this week? I was gone all week. I heard I missed MPZ exit. CB got jipped. He deserves so much better. I hope he goes far, and shoves it in Guza and Frons faces. Let them see the talent they wasted.

What's with Guza and Frons wasting heaven sent opportunities. [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 03-27-2004, 09:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I didn't watch much this week. So I'm not sure if anything special happened lol sorry.

Aghhh When will the soap be good again?

Old 03-27-2004, 10:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey there all you Liason lovers. Just wanted to post and say hi and that Frons is full of sh@! He really has no balls what so ever and he will pimp any couple that is not Liason which is really sad. I really do think that deep down in his little heart of his he knows that Liason IS the story only he's afraid to show it. I can't wait for the up coming weeks with Liason bring it on!!

BTW Misicchild sorry it took so long for me to reply but yea I don't mind if you call me Jess that's totally cool. Thanks for asking so sweet.

Well I'm off to bed so I'll talk to you ladies later. Don't forget NO BAILING WE'RE HERE, WE'RE IN THIS, AND WE COUNT. Goodnight. Liason all the way!!

Jessica(aka Jess) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Significant Minority #55
Liason Counts #102
Elizabeth Counts #102
Naley Fan

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited NaleyChick101 ]
Old 03-28-2004, 01:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Frons just needs some Liason love.

(pushes Jess, Jasonsgurl, Jayta up front)

There you guys can hug him first. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Everybody else will just wait.
Old 03-28-2004, 02:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Musicchild:
<STRONG>Frons just needs some Liason love.

(pushes Jess, Jasonsgurl, Jayta up front)

There you guys can hug him first. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Everybody else will just wait.</STRONG>
You're too kind...*hides behind Musicchild*

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 03-28-2004, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Mmmhhyhgggagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

::runs away::
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 03-29-2004, 12:46 AM
Loyal Fan

New Liason Wallpaper. I haven't made any wp's in such a long time.. I'm used to making banners now lol. So hope you like it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

enjoy
preview-

Click here for the full size 800x600

[ 03-28-2004: Message edited SilentAllTheseYears ]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread