Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 06:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I sadly missed today's eppy!!! Because we got some snow and the signal went out cuz of the wind. And then an hour later it came back but GH was already over!! I was upset and I'm still mad about it a bit. I just hope I didn't miss too much.

But they were great yesterday!! lol.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Not too much happened by way of JaSam.

There was a follow up to the Jason and Embot scene.

There was a really sweet goodbye between Monica and Jason.

Sason love was in full effect as they too said goodbye.

Then JaSam left for Hawaii. At the same time Javier Ruiz and his thugs went to the PH looking to take out JaSam. But of course they were already gone.

Old 10-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Total Fan

I thought it was sweet that Jason said goodbye to Monica. And I enjoyed his scene with Sonny as well. I am glad him and Sam are out of harms way.....for now.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Total Fan

Loved the Jason/Monica scene. So beautiful. We need more Leslie C. please.

And I love Emily, but WTF? Seriously. Trying to get him to stay and kill for Sonny? That's....weird. I know they want to pimp this new Soily bond, but come on. Em may have supported Jason no matter what, but you can't tell me she supported his killing. So that was just weird, begging him to stay. I'll blame it on the morphine for now.

And Sam. She was so happy about going, but let Jason make the ultimate decision. She really is great. And at Ruiz. Jason MUST have scared the crap out of him to bring what...4 or 5 guys with machine guns to kill him and Sam? Too funny.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the info!!

They were were awesome today! I loved how Jason bought her that place!!! I wish I could have someone like Jason... of course not in the mob. lol. I didn't like the guy who went after Jason though.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Extreme Fan

I Love JaSam they are such a great couple,I love that he still feels love for Sam even though he can't remember what they used to share. That was so sweet of Jason to buy that Bar for Sam,he is such a great guy.
Melina Kanakaredes
Old 10-07-2005, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

JaSam is GH's best couple! I love this new Jason without his memory, he knows his heart is with Sam. I think this proves that they're meant to be, she understands and accepts him like no other woman has.
Old 10-07-2005, 05:44 AM
Jay
Master Fan

I couldn't help but noticed and laughed when Steve was playing with the hawaian doll at the bar...and once Kelly saw that, she cracked up...but then they got back to acting. man their chemistry is so smooooth!
Old 10-07-2005, 09:44 AM
Total Fan

I love Jasam no matter what. But their dialogue is getting redundant. And I am so sad for Sam that Danny won't see her. That has to hurt.

But the bar scene was too funny. And Jason just whips out that wad of cash. Dayam. And another pool table mention. At least they didn't talk about food though.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:57 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_10
I couldn't help but noticed and laughed when Steve was playing with the hawaian doll at the bar...and once Kelly saw that, she cracked up...but then they got back to acting. man their chemistry is so smooooth!
Yeah, I saw that too. It was totally funny

Aww......he bought a bar for her. How sweet
Old 10-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I kind of noticed that Kelly was laughing at something that Steve was playing with.

That was so nice of Jason to buy that bar for Sam! And then he brought Danny to Sam!!! awww....
Old 10-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Total Fan

Jason rules!

I just wish he could go somewhere without someone recognizing and beating him up. I'm proud that he held back and didn't go after the guy. It took a lot for him to do that.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Loyal Fan

I know what you mean. I just wish they would leave Jason alone and let him be happy with Sam.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

I also wish they would let Jason and Sam be happy. I thought it was cute when she fell back and he caught her. Jason is just so great to Sam and vice versa!! JaSam Forever!!

Avie by me
Old 11-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Total Fan

It was funny. Kelly has such a potty mouth. They were bleeping left and right.

Sophia had a short tiny little segment. But it was cute.