Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2006, 04:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Jack and Carly ATWT appreciation - B/C he followed true north

Who else loves this couple?? Come out of hiding!! I just got hooked on them during this whole Nick story and I have to say they are awesome together. It's almost like they can fight anything together. I love Jack's concern for Carly. Too. Cute.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yes yes yes I love Jack and Carly too!! they are soo ardoreble together I live in The Netherlands and the storyline right now here in The Netherlands is that Jack just got he memory back after his accident and that he has to choose between Carly and Julia.. and of course he's is gonna choose Carly, I already know that beacause I read several spoilers
Old 07-21-2006, 08:38 PM
Passionate Fan

It's like no matter what the circumstances, they can get through anything. I didn't watch before what you described (Jack's accident) but I love how they just can't fight the feeling to be with one another. They're each other's true north.
Old 07-22-2006, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

~Kissin In The Rain~: (sorry I don't no your name) yes that's true they always find there way back to eachother no matter what! How long do you watch As The World Turns?
Old 07-22-2006, 08:31 PM
Passionate Fan

^^ You can call me Brittney.

I've only been watching ATWT since like, March. But I got REALLY into Jack and Carly when she was in the car accident with Katie and Nick was holding them hostage telling them where to go...

Sorry if you didn't watch that part yet. :/ lol
Old 07-23-2006, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No I didn't see that part because it's not airing here in The Netherlands but I read a little spoilers about it
Old 07-23-2006, 06:05 PM
Passionate Fan

^^ Oh, I'm sorry. I hope I didn't spoil it for you....

Do you know of any CarJack websites I could find clips?
Old 07-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Absolute Fan

I love CarJack! I've been looking for this thread for awhile. I was surprised that no one else loved this couple. I loved the part when he got his memory back after the amnesia and remembered his love for Carly.

Kissing In the Rain - this is the only CarJack site i know of.

CarJack site
Avi by Paula
dramaqueen125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 09:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks!! I checked it out, looks great!!

I LOVE how Jack keeps coming to Carly's rescue, but she's too stubborn to take his help. Sooner or later she's going to need some financial help and he's going to be there for her. I hope so. lol
Old 07-27-2006, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

of course you didn't spoil it Brittney! Yes I was surprised to.. I also thought there were more people who love CarJack.. I mean they are so adoreble!
great site! I don't know any other sites of them
Old 07-28-2006, 12:42 AM
Absolute Fan

There always seemed to be so many that were CarJack fans to me. For years they were the big couple on ATWT. I'm just annoyed that they've broken them up and gotten them back together soooo many times. Enough is enough!
Avi by Paula
Old 07-28-2006, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yes that's true but still it's fun too because every time when it seems they are not coming back together they do and there band only gets stronger.. they will always be together even when there apart because there soulmates
Old 07-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Passionate Fan

So what exactly is the thing about them being each other's "true norths"? Is there a story behind that?? I love it.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah. Oh the story behind the true north. Years ago... wow I can't even remember when, Jack gave Carly a compass. I think it was before Parker even. Anyways, the compass became like their symbol. It lead her to him when she couldn't find him. Basically the idea of a true north, is that the compass needle should always be pointing north, in the right direction. Jack is the direction that Carly should always be going. Therefore he is her 'true north'.
Avi by Paula
Old 07-29-2006, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yes that's true and Carly gave the compass to Jack several years before Parker was born, it was really in the beginning years of CarJack
Reply   Post New Thread